Author Topic: Americans! You like to meet gay ?  (Read 2292 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Americans! You like to meet gay ?
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2012, 09:03:51 PM »
indeed, although the majority of studies in this are point to exactly what i said...but with all things innate like the propensity for violence etc. there is not only an nature aspect but a nurture aspect.

In other words it may be the persons nature but if society doesnt nurture it then it wont be a prevelant...which brings me back to my point about normalizing an abnormal behavior...

You are right, if society does not nurture (accept at some level) homosexual behavior, it won't appear to be as prevalent because it will instead be going on under the radar (in the closet) but it will still go on. In some mid eastern countries homosexuality is punishable by death. Clearly folks would be out of their minds to admit to being homosexual if they lived in one of these countries. However, in some of these same places if a man rapes a boy it isn't considered homosexual as long as there is no romance involved. Go figure.

I could see your those ppl would be more able to serve the fulfillment of being a parent and propagating their species by adopting a hetero child then as opposed to having a homo child of their own.

I have no idea what you are saying here....help me out.

As it turned out, both my biological children are heterosexual. Not that it would have made a lot of difference to my wife or I if they had been gay since we'd have loved them all the same. I am happy however, that my son married and had a son of his own to carry on the family name since for several generations now, there has only been one male child per generation. I was mostly an only child. My parents adopted my two sisters when I was nearly grown. I have no problem with adoption.

What do you fill the purpose of life is from a non religious stand point prime?

I believe we all have personal challenges to overcome in our lives. For me the challenge is to live my life in a way that I somehow leave this place a better person. Everyday, I work hard to insure I treat others with as much respect and love as possible.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2012, 05:20:35 AM »
The only Finnish party worth a shit is the "True Finns", who actually stick to their convictions and would save Finland from the EU and the Euro. Something tells me you're too much of a douche to support them, though, seeing as you want Big Papa Putin to come down and bottom you out while you sign your country over to him.

True Finns are right on some subjects but they have pretty much been just all talk so far.
They were offered seats in government but refused...  ::)  They could have affected on things but didn't want.
Plus True Finns are on behalf of productive jobs in our country... only ones wishing for bad relations are Greens and that Swedish party.

Soini, leader of True Finns in Russia last year, supporting Finnish work and polishing image of party - this is what our politicians should be doing:

" Venäjän suhteen perussuomalaisilla ei ole koskaan ollut mitään kielteistä sanottavaa!"
"True Finns have never had anything negative to say what comes to Russia!"

( http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/timo-soini-venajalla-tunnen-aika-paljon-miehia-joilla-on-venalainen-vaimo-ja-aika-monet-heista-ovat-perussuomalaisia/art-1288413983057.html )

Greens and this (gay) Haavisto more amazingly hate China also.
China is the world's economic powerhouse and these fools want to criticize how they run their country... Oh, pls... they want to anger the neighbor plus China. Great future for Finalnd if they would get power  :D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2012, 05:32:35 AM »
It is somewhat refreshing to know that the U.S. isn't the only country with a bunch of fucked up, idiot politicians. Seems like from what you are saying about this fellow, he doesn't stand a chance of being elected anyway. However, his being gay is hardly why one shouldn't vote for him.

Yep, the phenomenon of nothingness politicians looks like pretty much global these days.

I'm pretty convinced he won't be elected... but he seems to be very popular now among youngsters so you never know. And of course among women... whoever gave them right to vote anyways  ;D