Author Topic: Americans! You like to meet gay ?  (Read 2280 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Americans! You like to meet gay ?
« on: January 22, 2012, 12:56:11 PM »
question for American bros !!

we had first round of elections for new president tonight in Finland. Two candidates go for "finals".  
Another one of finalists is openly gay. Plus big guy of Americans. (he got less votes than n:o 1 though)

If next president in USA is republican and therefore stereo-typically conservative, do you think he or his administration would meet this guy ?

He ran his mouth in interviews and debates that if he was elected, he would get an invite to white house, US  ::)
He also 'hates' Russians who are our biggest trading partner.

I don't have specifically anything against gays but the problem is he thinks he will get "more business" from USA and therefore can bash everyone else... but I've understood Americans are conservative on these things so I fear he will just ruin our economy.

This is him with his partner:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Americans! You like to meet gay ?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 12:58:39 PM »
It's a WYHI thread for repubs!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 01:56:22 PM »
of course he would meet with the guy

i think the majority of the sentiment is that we dont care if youre gay but dont expect anybody to recognize or better yet legitimize an abnormal behavior as if its normal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 02:30:48 PM »
of course he would meet with the guy

i think the majority of the sentiment is that we dont care if youre gay but dont expect anybody to recognize or better yet legitimize an abnormal behavior as if its normal.

i'm not gay, but i do like to argue.

why do you classify being gay as unnatural/abnormal, tony?  Because the majority of people and animals aren't gay?  A majority thing?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »

we had first round of elections for new president tonight in Finland. Two candidates go for "finals".  
Another one of finalists is openly gay. Plus big guy of Americans. (he got less votes than n:o 1 though)

If next president in USA is republican and therefore stereo-typically conservative, do you think he or his administration would meet this guy ?

He ran his mouth in interviews and debates that if he was elected, he would get an invite to white house, US  ::)

I don't have specifically anything against gays but the problem is he thinks he will get "more business" from USA and therefore can bash everyone else... but I've understood Americans are conservative on these things so I fear he will just ruin our economy.

It is somewhat refreshing to know that the U.S. isn't the only country with a bunch of fucked up, idiot politicians. Seems like from what you are saying about this fellow, he doesn't stand a chance of being elected anyway. However, his being gay is hardly why one shouldn't vote for him.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »
i'm not gay, but i do like to argue.

why do you classify being gay as unnatural/abnormal, tony?  Because the majority of people and animals aren't gay?  A majority thing?
Like I told magoo when we had this discussion yes its a numbers thing.

argue away you moron...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 03:06:44 PM »
Another one of finalists is openly gay.

I feel physically i'll for my country...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 03:40:29 PM »

The only Finnish party worth a shit is the "True Finns", who actually stick to their convictions and would save Finland from the EU and the Euro. Something tells me you're too much of a douche to support them, though, seeing as you want Big Papa Putin to come down and bottom you out while you sign your country over to him.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »

argue away you moron...
ah, the good ole days...
'showering with gays in the military' threads...
w

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 03:45:59 PM »
The only Finnish party worth a shit is the "True Finns", who actually stick to their convictions and would save Finland from the EU and the Euro.

AMEN.

I've voted them each and every time.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 04:04:13 PM »

The majority of americans are hetero = so being homosexual is abnormal.

The majority of americans voted for Obama = so voting against obama is abnormal?

is it just the margin of victory that makes it right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »

The majority of americans voted for Obama = so voting against obama is abnormal?

as I stated with magoo, Id be willing the bet the odds of a person being gay is 2 if not 3 std away from the mean...being as you hold an mba im sure you know what that means.

simply having a majority isnt statiscally significant, the amount of homosexuals however probably is...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 04:39:04 PM »

The opposite of majority is minority, not abnormal. The antonyms for normal are: abnormal, exceptional, extraordinary, odd, out-of-the-way, strange, unusual.  I believe you have your terms confused.

Thus, the majority of Americans claim they are heterosexual, therefore being homosexual puts one in a sexual minority. The majority of Americans who voted, voted for Obama, therefore those who voted against Obama were in the voting minority.

Unfortunately, the majority of folks in the U.S. do not vote at all in most elections. Of the eligible voters in 2008, only 56.8% voted. Considering that there is good sized portion of the U.S. population who are not eligible to vote, then clearly the majority of the folks in the U.S. did not vote at all in that election. This means people who vote regardless of who they vote for are in the minority.

Did you get that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 04:43:58 PM »
as I stated with magoo, Id be willing the bet the odds of a person being gay is 2 if not 3 std away from the mean...being as you hold an mba im sure you know what that means.

simply having a majority isnt statiscally significant, the amount of homosexuals however probably is...

STD is 15 points.  so yes, if something like 5% of the world is gay, yes that falls outside of it.

Only 6.7% of the world population has a college degree.  That falls 3 STDs outside of the mean too, right?  Pretty abnormal.

I bet we could look at religious % or a lot of other things to find small % which fit this.  Hell, I bet only a small % of the world adhere to a lot of things you consider acceptable.

Don't get me wrong - seeing 2 guys kiss makes me grossed out - but I am not going to hate on a person because he craves the cawk.  More vag for the rest of us.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 04:56:08 PM »
STD is 15 points.  so yes, if something like 5% of the world is gay, yes that falls outside of it.

Only 6.7% of the world population has a college degree.  That falls 3 STDs outside of the mean too, right?  Pretty abnormal.

I bet we could look at religious % or a lot of other things to find small % which fit this.  Hell, I bet only a small % of the world adhere to a lot of things you consider acceptable.

Don't get me wrong - seeing 2 guys kiss makes me grossed out - but I am not going to hate on a person because he craves the cawk.  More vag for the rest of us.

So now it is abnormal for men to kiss? In some cultures this is commonly practiced, sometimes between men.

Cheek kissing is a standard greeting throughout Southern Europe between friends or acquaintances, but less common in professional settings. In general, men and women would kiss and women will kiss women. Men kissing men varies depending on the country and even on the family, in some countries men will kiss men; in others only men of the same family would consider kissing. It may also depend on the part of a country and the occasion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 05:03:50 PM »
see, in that country(ies), men kissing men is fine.  It's abnormal for the USA, but not elsewhere.

I can't fault someone cause they want something different.  For any man to try to explain he "knows" something about the science behind why people want what they want is silly.

reminds me of "oh, we KNOW the earth is flat".   What happens in 50 years when scientists isolate a 'gay gene'?  In 2011, we can isolate what, 80% of the similar markers for homosexuals?  what happens down the road when we learn that a DNA test can dictate what a persons orientation will likely be?  Will it still be 'abnormal' or just a genetic diff?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 05:14:02 PM »
STD is 15 points.  so yes, if something like 5% of the world is gay, yes that falls outside of it.

Only 6.7% of the world population has a college degree.  That falls 3 STDs outside of the mean too, right?  Pretty abnormal.

I bet we could look at religious % or a lot of other things to find small % which fit this.  Hell, I bet only a small % of the world adhere to a lot of things you consider acceptable.

Don't get me wrong - seeing 2 guys kiss makes me grossed out - but I am not going to hate on a person because he craves the cawk.  More vag for the rest of us.
LMFAO what % of the world population has the ability to go to college?

also dont see what your point is with bringing that up, even if you want to consider that abnormal there isnt a big movement to recognize ppl without a college degree and pass laws to help normalize not having a college degree is there?

go ahead and look at religious % and I bet you just like in the US the majority of the world aligns themselves with some form of religion...

whos hating you moron?

Im just saying dont expect me to look at an abnormal behavior and recognize it as normal.

I dont care if youre gay, just dont expect me to say its normal or pass laws to try to make others view it as normal...

Is that hating to you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 05:25:03 PM »
see, in that country(ies), men kissing men is fine.  It's abnormal for the USA, but not elsewhere.

I can't fault someone cause they want something different.  For any man to try to explain he "knows" something about the science behind why people want what they want is silly.

reminds me of "oh, we KNOW the earth is flat".   What happens in 50 years when scientists isolate a 'gay gene'?  In 2011, we can isolate what, 80% of the similar markers for homosexuals?  what happens down the road when we learn that a DNA test can dictate what a persons orientation will likely be?  Will it still be 'abnormal' or just a genetic diff?

Wow! You do make some excellent points here. Something to ponder, huh? When the time comes (very soon, I would imagine) that DNA tests will be able to determine a fetus' eventual sexual orientation, do you suppose some folks will choose to abort a fetus that tests positive for having "gay" genes?

Incidentally, I think social kissing amongst men in the U.S. is actually on the rise. Years ago, most men didn't even hug one another. Now this is fairly common in some circles (not necessarily gay ones either). I have very infrequently experienced a quick cheek kiss from close male friends while hugging (again not in any gay context). I certainly wouldn't say it is the norm though. First time it happened, I was rather surprised and didn't really know how to react. Like, do you cheek kiss back? In each situation where this has happened to me, our wives have been present and everyone was kissing and hugging. It should go without saying that this kind of kissing is not sexually motivated in anyway....but surely there are some here who will take it there, unfortunately.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 05:43:07 PM »
Wow! You do make some excellent points here. Something to ponder, huh? When the time comes (very soon, I would imagine) that DNA tests will be able to determine a fetus' eventual sexual orientation, do you suppose some folks will choose to abort a fetus that tests positive for having "gay" genes?
seeing as homosexuality is not just nature but also nurture and choice like all innate behaviors your idea is not very plausible.

Also of course ppl will some ppl will abort children if they find out they are going to be gay. You have ppl aborting children now b/c they simply dont want to be incovenienced by being a parent....

Also seeing as if youre not religious the meaning of life to you is probably the propagation of our species, why would you want a homosexual child?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2012, 06:11:22 PM »
seeing as homosexuality is not just nature but also nurture and choice like all innate behaviors your idea is not very plausible.

Also of course ppl will some ppl will abort children if they find out they are going to be gay. You have ppl aborting children now b/c they simply dont want to be incovenienced by being a parent....

Also seeing as if youre not religious the meaning of life to you is probably the propagation of our species, why would you want a homosexual child?

The jury is still out on the whole nature verses nurture thing, especially when it comes to homosexuality. It really seems unlikely one could make someone be attracted to their own sex or that they would choose this over being straight, like choosing steak or shrimp at dinner.

I don't know if you've noticed but the world isn't exactly hurting for more people. I suspect even if for some reason the percentage of gay folks increased, we'd still have an overpopulation problem.

Hopefully, you weren't speaking to me directly with regards to the meaning of life and religion. I may not be religious in any traditional sense, but I have a pretty good feeling for the meaning of life and presently it is not only for the propagation of my species. Because as I more or less said, I believe there are too damn many of us humans already.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2012, 06:31:15 PM »
The jury is still out on the whole nature verses nurture thing, especially when it comes to homosexuality. It really seems unlikely one could make someone be attracted to their own sex or that they would choose this over being straight, like choosing steak or shrimp at dinner.

I don't know if you've noticed but the world isn't exactly hurting for more people. I suspect even if for some reason the percentage of gay folks increased, we'd still have an overpopulation problem.

Hopefully, you weren't speaking to me directly with regards to the meaning of life and religion. I may not be religious in any traditional sense, but I have a pretty good feeling for the meaning of life and presently it is not only for the propagation of my species. Because as I more or less said, I believe there are too damn many of us humans already.
indeed, although the majority of studies in this are point to exactly what i said...but with all things innate like the propensity for violence etc. there is not only an nature aspect but a nurture aspect.

In other words it may be the persons nature but if society doesnt nurture it then it wont be a prevelant...which brings me back to my point about normalizing an abnormal behavior...

I could see your those ppl would be more able to serve the fullfillment of being a parent and propagating their species by adopting a hetero child then as opposed to having a homo child of their own.

What do you fill the purpose of life is from a non religious stand point prime?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2012, 06:37:18 PM »

yes, but they won't call it abortion.  They'll cell it termination due to inherent mental defect.

Or, they'll STFU, get off their high horse, and realize in 2012 they didn't know anything. 

We've all heard stories of twins separated at birth that reunite at age 40 and have so many of the same habits it's uncanny - just from how they're built.   

IMO, it's just a matter of WHEN they find the genetic marker 100% for being attracted to the other sex. 

We all know it was just natural to see a pair of tittays and get a boner.  Some guys just see a pair of pecs and get wood.  it's just how they're built.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2012, 06:42:16 PM »
yes, but they won't call it abortion.  They'll cell it termination due to inherent mental defect.

Or, they'll STFU, get off their high horse, and realize in 2012 they didn't know anything. 

We've all heard stories of twins separated at birth that reunite at age 40 and have so many of the same habits it's uncanny - just from how they're built.   

IMO, it's just a matter of WHEN they find the genetic marker 100% for being attracted to the other sex. 

We all know it was just natural to see a pair of tittays and get a boner.  Some guys just see a pair of pecs and get wood.  it's just how they're built.
LOL yes weve all heard stories but then when you do research you realize that those stories are the outliers...but then again i wouldnt expect someone like yourself to understand that but I figure ill point it out for you.

do you believe there is a genetic marker for being 100% aggressive or submissive?

or do you think its a sliding scale coupled with how that innate force is nurtured?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2012, 06:46:19 PM »
do you believe there is a genetic marker for being 100% aggressive or submissive?

or do you think its a sliding scale coupled with how that innate force is nurtured?

I believe some people are born complete wussies.  you see it in their timid faces when they're born, and they're just sheep their entire lives.  Some people are born naturally aggressive and theyre like that til they die.  People are built differently.  I know a few people who grew up popular, in perfect homes, who just decided in their teens that they weren't attracted to girls.  They didn't get exposed to anything horrible - they just got the tingles around boys and not girls.

I guess if it was 1600, you'd be arguing the eart was flat and i'd be arguing 'lets wait and see', then a hundred years woudl pass and we'd both be worm food anyway lol.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2012, 07:01:41 PM »
I believe some people are born complete wussies.  you see it in their timid faces when they're born, and they're just sheep their entire lives.  Some people are born naturally aggressive and theyre like that til they die.  People are built differently.  I know a few people who grew up popular, in perfect homes, who just decided in their teens that they weren't attracted to girls.  They didn't get exposed to anything horrible - they just got the tingles around boys and not girls.

I guess if it was 1600, you'd be arguing the eart was flat and i'd be arguing 'lets wait and see', then a hundred years woudl pass and we'd both be worm food anyway lol.
LOL and ive seen ppl who are nice as shit go through something and become complete ass holes...

Ive seen really angry ppl mellow out after experiences...

LOL if it was 1600 you would be arguing the earth is flat you moron, my stance has empirical data to back it up youre the idiot going of of feelings and what youve been told...

the problem you have is that the vast majority of the empirical data points to it being a combination of nature and nurture