Author Topic: Brown tops?  (Read 4320 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: Brown tops?
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2012, 08:22:04 PM »
depends man....
i had clear hgh that worked just fine... all about the buffer they use...
the hgh pens you can get here in the farmacia... the label even says, if after mixing the liquid is not clear, do not inject!!
it should not be thick like syrup thick.. it's still water with hgh dissolved in it....
i used the original and good jintropins a few years back..... always a clear liquid after reconstitution...
was legit hgh...
there is more to the story.... not that simple!!
that is why people get fooled with fake....there are vials with albumine getting sold!!!! nothing but albumine!
well at least it's a protein... lol!!
just go by what you see in the mirror!! that is the best way to tell if its legit.. within days you should look pumped... muscles are full... your skin glows... you are hungry, sleep fucking great! and hair and nail growth...

Thanks my man. Most logical reply yet.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2012, 09:38:10 PM »
Awesome awesome.where do you buy this shit?

"I" didnt buy anything. My friend did. They are hygetropin brown tops 100iu kit.

He is not sure if they are real so he decided to bang out 10iu today to see if any effects by tommorow...

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 09:49:54 PM »
hahahhaah Yes I will let my pal know about all the generous dudes on getbig

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2012, 10:27:00 PM »
Nobody said syrupy--I said thick looking. Like its more than just water.

And I use slin pins for my oils all the time.
yes, but you have to backload the slin pin. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2012, 11:28:30 PM »
if it dissolved instantly, it is not gh, but the liquid does not have to look syrupy.  NOt sure where everyone is coming up with that.  If it was a syrupy consistency, you would not be able to use a slin pin.

its because very few people here know what the fuck they are talking about. the rest just repeat what they hear be it right or wrong.
b

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 01:34:37 AM »
Brown=color of turds :-\

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2012, 06:28:54 AM »
its because very few people here know what the fuck they are talking about. the rest just repeat what they hear be it right or wrong.
exactly.....!
they see gh15 say something and repeat it... without having personal experience....
gh15 said the kigs should be thick.... that is not the same for every hgh product...
like i said, i have used jins , clear liquid.... i have quoted from humatrope itself, in which it says the liquid should be clear otherwise do not inject....!!
it's not that simple to look at the solution and know if it's real or not....
hgh = hgh but different company's use different buffers.... etc....
use it and feel! that is the best way.....
tell tale signs:
awesome sleep and vivid dreams.... hungry all the fucking time, sleepy all the fucking time...(after inject)
skin texture improves, muscletone improves(look pumped)
nail growth, hair growth.
sense of well being!! you feel gooooood on legit hgh....
or shake a vial! then it should get cloudy.... the protein degrades fast when shook violently....
and about the tops....
any chinese supplier can sell you every fucking top color you want!!!!!
it's the quality of the hgh that is inside what counts...... a good source sells 12iu as 10 iu.... so you get the full 10 iu out of your vial...
then you have the scum who sell 4 iu as 10 iu's..... or like i said albumine...
and that is just a crime.... albumine causes osmose... so you look fuller and will retain water... and think you have legit hgh..... but after the initial weightgain, nothing more will happen...
it's all about a good source.... a legit one....
closer you get to the manufacturer, more change of a legit source.... direct from the manufacturer.... that is where you want to be....not easy to find though....
and about the good sources like nordic and other approved ones.... the have this  connection with the actual manufacturers....legit and honest sources...
THAT is why they are approved ... nothing to do with top colors.... they decide the looks of their product... it's what inside that matters.....

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2012, 06:31:52 AM »
Brown=color of turds :-\
back in the day when Andy was still the real Andy.....and not that fucking annoying spammer that stole his name, the tops were brown... brown and orange....
i am talking years ago... years....
fucking awesome hgh!!!!! that was human grade right there!

Be Happy,
Optimus

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2012, 06:34:50 AM »
Dude, for the 15th time, I never said good GH wasn't clear. Where are you getting that? I never said shit should be floating in your vial. I said once it dissolves it will have a thicker look to the liquid. How the fuck does that equate to not clear? Of course Humatrope labels say of there's floating fucking particles not to inject it. Who in their right mind would?

Also, of course that isn't a sure fire way to say good or bad GH. But I guarantee 99% of the time if you don't have a good thick soapy liquid after reconning, it's not very high quality GH. Not saying it isn't GH, but it's not great product.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2012, 11:42:16 AM »
exactly.....!
they see gh15 say something and repeat it... without having personal experience....
gh15 said the kigs should be thick.... that is not the same for every hgh product...
like i said, i have used jins , clear liquid.... i have quoted from humatrope itself, in which it says the liquid should be clear otherwise do not inject....!!
tell tale signs:
awesome sleep and vivid dreams.... hungry all the fucking time, sleepy all the fucking time...(after inject)
or shake a vial! then it should get cloudy.... the protein degrades fast when shook violently....
and about the tops....
it's the quality of the hgh that is inside what counts...... a good source sells 12iu as 10 iu.... so you get the full 10 iu out of your vial...
and that is just a crime.... albumine causes osmose... so you look fuller and will retain water... and think you have legit hgh..... but after the initial weightgain, nothing more will happen...
closer you get to the manufacturer, more change of a legit source.... direct from the manufacturer.... that is where you want to be....not easy to find though....
and about the good sources like nordic and other approved ones.... the have this  connection with the actual manufacturers....legit and honest sources...
THAT is why they are approved ... nothing to do with top colors.... they decide the looks of their product... it's what inside that matters.....

Well my pal banged 10iu yesterday and 6iu so far today.

He said he slept very deeply. 2am to 8am woke up feeling GREAT. No dreams so far and not hungry.

Said he was more veiny this am.....

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »
Well my pal banged 10iu yesterday and 6iu so far today.

He said he slept very deeply. 2am to 8am woke up feeling GREAT. No dreams so far and not hungry.

Said he was more veiny this am.....
very seldom people have all the sides at once lol....
but the look in the mirror is what should tell you it's the real deal..... you just get a different look...
all around , rounder.... indeed 3d what gh15 always mentioned..... these are the best words to discribe it...
Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2012, 05:45:14 PM »
very seldom people have all the sides at once lol....
but the look in the mirror is what should tell you it's the real deal..... you just get a different look...
all around , rounder.... indeed 3d what gh15 always mentioned..... these are the best words to discribe it...

-
My pal says his abs are popping more than usual and that his stomach is flatter....

Would veins showing up in places  while untrained be a side effect? His arm veins never pop unless he trains.

This afternoon his bi vein was prominent and he did not lift.

To be continued

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2012, 05:50:26 PM »
the high hgh gives you is great, not as in it's a very strong high, but it's a high where you're more talkative, chilled but more alert, very easy to sit like a rag doll in a big armchair and yet get stuff done on the computer. i got a tone done in the hours after my first ever hgh inject this morning. and usually im hard ot talk to in the morning, i dont wanna talk to anybody, but i was chatting up the baristas in my local starbucks as if it wasn't  7 am

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2012, 05:53:19 PM »
the high hgh gives you is great, not as in it's a very strong high, but it's a high where you're more talkative, chilled but more alert, very easy to sit like a rag doll in a big armchair and yet get stuff done on the computer. i got a tone done in the hours after my first ever hgh inject this morning. and usually im hard ot talk to in the morning, i dont wanna talk to anybody, but i was chatting up the baristas in my local starbucks as if it wasn't  7 am

Ok wow.

My buddy says he feels "great, somewhat hyper but a good hyper"

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2012, 05:55:01 PM »
u r relaxed sitting back in the chair, but the heart us going at a healthy rate

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2012, 05:57:33 PM »
u r relaxed sitting back in the chair, but the heart us going at a healthy rate

AFFIRMATIVE.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2012, 06:01:49 PM »
honestly i was having a bad week, i took a trip out to the country to visit one of my best friends, he didn't say it but he knew i was having a bad time in nyc. he even invited me to live with him cuz its so obvious im sick of this place, but after two 3 iu injections of hgh, i redid my resume, contacted a few potential employers with a new approach, and im planning out my day in full confidence tomorrow. i dunno if its the hgh or if my weekend upstate did me some good

now about my inflamed urethra... lol, what to do about this w/o health insurance? ;[

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2012, 06:08:44 PM »
honestly i was having a bad week, i took a trip out to the country to visit one of my best friends, he didn't say it but he knew i was having a bad time in nyc. he even invited me to live with him cuz its so obvious im sick of this place, but after two 3 iu injections of hgh, i redid my resume, contacted a few potential employers with a new approach, and im planning out my day in full confidence tomorrow. i dunno if its the hgh or if my weekend upstate did me some good

now about my inflamed urethra... lol, what to do about this w/o health insurance? ;[

Absolutely. Normally in conversation I usually like to discuss issues i'm having with my balls or cock. ESPECIALLY with the elderly.

Dude, lay off the whores. This will clear out the inflamation of your John Thomas.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2012, 06:25:47 PM »
exactly.....!
tell tale signs:
and about the tops....

Interesting. Informative. 

To be cont.....

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2012, 05:07:56 AM »
lol.. probably the best explanation about the way you should FEEL!
good post!
Be Happy,
Optimus

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2012, 06:16:09 AM »
-
My pal says his abs are popping more than usual and that his stomach is flatter....

Would veins showing up in places  while untrained be a side effect? His arm veins never pop unless he trains.

This afternoon his bi vein was prominent and he did not lift.

To be continued

why can't your pal write his own messages here rather than using you as a mule
is he able to read & write?
c

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2012, 06:18:05 AM »

why can't your pal write his own messages here rather than using you as a mule
is he able to read & write?
bro... he is on hgh.... very legit hgh.... carpel tunnel.... hands so numb he can't do shit anymore... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2012, 09:56:46 AM »
Brown Tops...all rocks? ???

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2012, 06:28:27 PM »
bro... he is on hgh.... very legit hgh.... carpel tunnel.... hands so numb he can't do shit anymore... ;D ;D ;D ;D

O.P. is a sharp dude and funny.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2012, 05:03:34 AM »
O.P. is a sharp dude and funny.
i love you to man!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus