Author Topic: Tren E calculations  (Read 4456 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Tren E calculations
« on: January 22, 2012, 08:13:33 PM »
2 questions:

1. If you are shooting 500 mg of tren E weekly, how much active hormone are you actually shooting (without the esther weight etc)?

2. I can't find any graph or calculator that helps me with tren E online. Does anybody have a link to something that can show me how much active tren E I have in my blood as my cycle goes on?

Much appreciated.

-smoof

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: Tren E calculations
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 10:07:40 PM »
All I found was this chart bro, the one I mentioned in the other thread.. I know you need tren, but since test and deca are roughly the same (see numbers below) I'm pretty sure tren would be in the same ballpark.. worst comes to worst you can use it for a reference or ballpark figure:

Testosterone Base: 100mg

Testosterone Acetate: 83mg

Testosterone Propionate: 80mg

Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg

Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg

Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg

Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg

Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg

Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg

Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg

Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg

Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg

Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 05:17:15 PM »

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 05:58:59 PM »
2 questions:

1. If you are shooting 500 mg of tren E weekly, how much active hormone are you actually shooting (without the esther weight etc)?

2. I can't find any graph or calculator that helps me with tren E online. Does anybody have a link to something that can show me how much active tren E I have in my blood as my cycle goes on?

Much appreciated.

-smoof

500mg tren enanthate = 365mg tren without esther weight

if it was 500mg tren ace = 435mg

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 04:16:42 PM »
500mg tren enanthate = 365mg tren without esther weight

if it was 500mg tren ace = 435mg

it's not even that big of a difference, what is the real benefit of ace over Enan? I have used both, and honestly have not felt "better" on ace and i certainly don't love pinning ED.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 04:40:41 PM »
it's not even that big of a difference, what is the real benefit of ace over Enan? I have used both, and honestly have not felt "better" on ace and i certainly don't love pinning ED.

Not sure what it is, but just pinning tren ace ed makes you fired up, strong as fuck and recomps quick.  Done tren enanthate in the past and it has nothing on ace.  If I was soon competing, tren ace would be the ONLY option of the two

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 07:39:07 PM »
^^ How come you guys don't do tren a EOD??

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 07:53:30 PM »
^^ How come you guys don't do tren a EOD??

Also do it EOD, and sometimes m w f during offseason.  But for prep, i want a fresh shoot of tren each day

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »

I hear what you are saying and wish I had some experience to answer you with.  I don't know that there is a good reason, other than bro science.  I did use tren hex my first go around and I felt awesome on that.  I pinned it MWF and I felt like I was on fire every fucking day.  I would get mad at the weights and do extra reps.  I don't get like that on ace, even on "bigger" doses.  I haven't done ace every day though, maybe that would keep levels even enough.  I'm going to try tren E this next "offseason" though and see how it goes.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 08:21:54 PM »
i had a post about this. i believe not being able to perform basic math is the sole reason why the vast majority praise acetate over enanthate. it's ignorant—truly ignorant.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 08:29:23 PM »
i had a post about this. i believe not being able to perform basic math is the sole reason why the vast majority praise acetate over enanthate. it's ignorant—truly ignorant.

There is so many things that we do just based on what other people on the internet say.  Imagine what doses and compounds you would use if you had access to everything but no info on what doses and combos people were doing?  You would have to actually try shit out and figure it out on your own.  In some ways that would be preferable.  You have a lot less people on shit loads of test I think for one.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 12:09:00 AM »

Nope,gh15 is right about enanthate.After a while,couple of months the body just get's used to it and tren enanthate will loose it's power.I found out that 100 mg tren-a EOD is more potent that 600 mg tren-e EW.

All legit tren btw.  :P
GETBIG!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 12:15:47 AM »
You change the ester you change the properties.. just luck at the differences between using different esters of test. Fast acting compounds all the way in my opinion with the exception of bold which I rate well.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2012, 08:06:44 AM »
Also do it EOD, and sometimes m w f during offseason.  But for prep, i want a fresh shoot of tren each day
lol nice  8)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2012, 08:14:06 AM »
You change the ester you change the properties.. just luck at the differences between using different esters of test. Fast acting compounds all the way in my opinion with the exception of bold which I rate well.

Lol bro science! It's the exact same drug just with a varied delivery.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 08:31:51 AM »
Then why almost everyone reports acetate is better?
GETBIG!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 10:00:24 AM »

chev you're right that most everyone likes acetate better. and i personally like acetate better when i am pinning ace ED. if you pin EOD with ace, i have to ask, why not just use Enan M, W, F injects?

i think people like acetate more because it kicks in faster. but in my experience, enanthate when dosed properly to make up for the extra weight of the ester (so you are actually shooting as much active hormone as you would in the short ester) is just as good as ace.

that is just my opinion.

the other exception is for when you cut out test. in this case, i like running ace only. because there comes a day when my dick shuts down while i am doing this, and i want to be able to remedy the situation immediately with prop, and i personally do not like running short esters with long esters (i.e. prop with tren E)

however the tren E, test E, mast E cycle I am on right now is going very, very well. It may in fact be my best blast ever in terms of strength and lean gains.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2012, 03:04:22 PM »
Of course it works different. You eat 3000kal in one go or you eat it over 3 meals the results are different. The way it is delivered affects the results

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2012, 03:46:00 PM »
Of course it works different. You eat 3000kal in one go or you eat it over 3 meals the results are different. The way it is delivered affects the results

neil i know they're different. my point was that in my personal experiences, i have not seen different results between tren A and tren E other than the tren A kicking in faster. just my honest opinion. i don't mean to go against the grain, but i am just stating my findings.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2012, 03:50:00 PM »
I am not calling your findings as every person does not look through the same window all I am saying is no matter how small  or unoticeable the difference, there is  difference of which in my findings is very, very different

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 03:54:03 PM »
I am not calling your findings as every person does not look through the same window all I am saying is no matter how small  or unoticeable the difference, there is  difference of which in my findings is very, very different

what is the difference you found? i am genuinely interested, i am not being sarcastic by asking.

i have no idea why i don't see a big difference when most people do. it makes me think i wasn't using the best tren A back when i was using it (I sure as hell am using the best tren E right now though).

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 04:06:52 PM »
Ace overall im my opinon is far more efficient. It works faster (obviously), you get more product per mg (obviously), the changes are noticeable quicker (obviously).. but besides from that the actual fat loss of ace is greater, the overall look is better, the cost in the long hall is less, the stength gains are stronger, overall to me it is far better.. less water between skin, more results at a faster pace and it does not bottom out like eth. I like how ace makes me feel, makes me look better, I think it is great. Eth is ok but in my experience does not even come close to ace. The same way I can use more test p and look better (less bloofy) than off lest test eth.
I agree overall the drug at its core is the same but delivery plays a massive role in the end result. If you give me the option (weekly) of 700mg of Tren Eth or 400mg ace I would take the ace and be 200% confident that I would look and feel better by the end of any time period that it was run for.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 04:37:56 PM »

bc too lazy / too ignorant to use a calculator.