Author Topic: Please get regular blood work if you're juicing!  (Read 34147 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Please get regular blood work if you're juicing!
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2012, 12:27:33 PM »
Doesn't matter if you are juicing or not.

-My best friend in high school dropped dead after a game of basketball at 18 years old. Zero family history or heart issues.

-My uncle had 3 strokes by the time he was 44. Never drank, smoked or did AAS.  His BP was never over 140/70 ever.

-My great grandfather smoked 3 packs a day, drank a jug of whiskey almost every night and ate nothing but fried food and lived to be 96.

My point is, AAS or not, get your heart checked at least once a year. It's cheap.

8)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2012, 12:29:29 PM »
I envy guys who have 120/70 on tren and gh. My diet is clean, I do cardio once a week and even on AI I have elevated BP during the day. 120/80 first thing in the morning, later in the day it sometimes it even jumps to 140/80 . A little bit of bloat, heavy workout and it goes crazy high. I can't imagine what it would like on tren, I'm not even gonna try.

Only once a week?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2012, 12:30:47 PM »
my grandma took cayenne pepper and it raised her blood pressure to alarming levels. When she stopped, her bp went back down. True story

fuck it than guys nevermind. ..lol

but seriously from what I've read its supposed to normalize your bp also....weird.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2012, 12:34:13 PM »
i'm on 100mg test prop and 100mg tren hex e2d

just took my BP and it's 136-76

am i dying?

ps i had an espresso 3 hours ago

sorry, you are dying, bro

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2012, 12:34:52 PM »
Only once a week?

I don't have time or equipment for more. It's cold as fuck and wet outside.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2012, 12:39:20 PM »
27 years old, been on for 6 years, rarely taking more than 6 weeks off. BP 160/100.

1200mgs per week total (If he was telling me the truth)

Very high liver enzymes, terrible blood lipid (cholesterol) profile

he's slurring his words at the moment. Really tragic and completely preventable.

Tell him to educate himself on Juice/water fasts.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »
You have any long-term studies to back your statement?

Where are you going to find a long term study on bodybuilders using androgens reference the heart?  There are very few because this is a sub culture in sport of guys taking drugs to look good.

Steroid do increase your blood pressure. Can you imagine having high blood pressure straining to get those last reps in a leg press or a dead lift?  The spike in blood pressure is incredible.

Most guys that are so rabid to defend steroids are guys in denial using rationalization   over their own use. It's like a heroin addict or a smoker saying they used for 10 years and they are fine. It's still a risk to health.

When you are in your 20's or 30's your health is an after thought.  Being 45 or 55 seems a life time away.  Train without drugs. You won't be able to enter a contest but you will look good and have the health benefits from working out instead of the health risks of drug bodybuilding.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2012, 12:51:37 PM »
fuck it than guys nevermind. ..lol

but seriously from what I've read its supposed to normalize your bp also....weird.

lol yea I mean it has benefits but also adverse effects so it's worth checking out before

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »
Its all in the genes. And genes are a lottery. I've had severe anxiety since i was a kid, along with insomnia, ADD...etc since i've been on gear i've been able to reduce my anxiety and stopped taking benzos for the first time in 9 years. I have been sleeping normally for days. I'm not saying roids cured my or anything similar, just that they didn't affect me bad at all. On top of that my sex life is the closest its ever been to "normal" and ass has actually allowed me to eat less without fear of loosing muscle and that has improved my overall health.
Boundary Breaker

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2012, 01:02:44 PM »
It would be cool if we could get a thread on ways to keep safe if you plan on using long term. Different helpful supplements and ways to keep the heart healthy. That's the one thing I'm always worried about is my heart.

lots of berries, vegetables, sweet potatoes, and  fish.  go easy on the red meat
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2012, 01:06:52 PM »
if you are prone to heart problem ..you wuill have heart problems ,, thats how it is friends

rest assure all the healthy so call fellas who get so call problems lol they are on narcotics and do much other things beside hormones,,,smoking,, partying their ass, drinking their ass,, and cocaino their ass with some percoset for the heck of it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2012, 01:10:21 PM »
Its all in the genes. And genes are a lottery. I've had severe anxiety since i was a kid, along with insomnia, ADD...etc since i've been on gear i've been able to reduce my anxiety and stopped taking benzos for the first time in 9 years. I have been sleeping normally for days. I'm not saying roids cured my or anything similar, just that they didn't affect me bad at all. On top of that my sex life is the closest its ever been to "normal" and ass has actually allowed me to eat less without fear of loosing muscle and that has improved my overall health.

I agree whole heartedly with this

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2012, 01:11:24 PM »
Don't overlook this. You may feel invincible but High blood pressure is the invisible killer.

A gym friend recently suffered a stroke resulting from high blood pressure and a myriad of other undiagnosed liver/kidney/circulatory issues. He hadn't visited a doctor in years, looked and felt great and used moderate doses of anabolics on a long term basis. He suffered a Left-Hemisphere Stroke, affecting his speech and language abilities.

Don't be afraid of your doctor. They won't judge you, but they will help you.

Many guys are in denial. As long as they look great on the outside, surely all is well on the inside.

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2012, 01:31:24 PM »
My BP when i'm off is sometimes 140/90 (tested several times with the doctor), weird shit. :) On cycle i had as high as 180/110 i am 24.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2012, 01:42:22 PM »
If some has got jacked muscles, pearly white teeth, epicly dark tan of the islands and an impressive full head of hair then they must be the picture perfect example of health.

lol, but he's a piss poor example. or a great example for your sarcasm.

in truth.. i've never looked a bodybuilder and seem him/her as a model of health and fitness. despite the bloated muscles, most of them looked fucked  :-\

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2012, 01:44:03 PM »
for several years when i was a "permabulker" my bp was about 150 / 90, no juice of course.

nowadays it's about 140/75... sucks inheriting my dad's high blood pressure.

sometimes i think i should just kill myself to remove this curse from the gene pool  :D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2012, 01:48:34 PM »
Great thread motivates me to clean up my diet and just eat less like i used to do.

lesaucer

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2012, 01:49:20 PM »
take your vitamin c and fuck lots of hoes for the cardio= healthy heart

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2012, 02:20:19 PM »
I don't have time or equipment for more. It's cold as fuck and wet outside.

Tabata shadow boxing doesn't take no equipment, and can be done everywhere.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2012, 02:28:45 PM »
Eat lots of pussy and green fibrous vegetables.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »
this thread should be stickied

or, at least the initial post should be stickied

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2012, 02:37:22 PM »
if you are prone to heart problem ..you wuill have heart problems ,, thats how it is friends

rest assure all the healthy so call fellas who get so call problems lol they are on narcotics and do much other things beside hormones,,,smoking,, partying their ass, drinking their ass,, and cocaino their ass with some percoset for the heck of it

gh15 approved

Yes.

I ran a gym for a high level competitive bodybuilder. Do not know his exact doses but was in the grams.

He died from heart attack in his 40's. Why?

Started popping percs and drinking.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2012, 02:40:08 PM »
where I believe that we should all be cautious I do also have to say that some people where made to do drugs (gas et al) and some aren't

put it this way- Jake Roberts, the Iron Sheik and Keith Richards should have died ALONG time ago but they keep on going
Len Bias was just a kid when he passed away

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2012, 02:42:40 PM »
I remember when i was a natty bulker and believed i had to force myself to eat, that bbing was the battle of knife and fork...oh boy...was i stupid. LOL@me. I felt like shit, my cardio sucked so bad some times after intense lifting the little veins in my eyes popped, red eyes...never happened again.
Boundary Breaker

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2012, 02:52:04 PM »
119/68

eat clean guys and do some  cardio for the heart...  dont care how much fuckin tren and gh ur on

THIS... fellas you can abuse the shit out aas, orals, gh insulin, fat burners, whatever it is you want.. make sure to FUCKING EAT HEALTHY and all that shit, BP issues, kidney, liver, cholesterol that won't be a problem..  EVERY SINGLE HEALTH RELATED PROBLEM STEMS FROM ONE THING: YOUR DIET!!!! And like Max B said, make sure to do a little cardio, just to keep well-rounded and for overall general health....

Eat healthy=abuse the shit out of hormonas  ;D