Author Topic: Black Truck Driver: "I voted for Obama but Keystone was the breaking point."  (Read 2251 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Black Rush caller who finally abandoned Obama over Keystone
The Right Scoop ^ | 1/23/12 | The Right Scoop

This is a great call into Rush today from a self-identified black man named Dennis who has finally abandoned not only his support for Obama but says he is considering dropping his support for the Democrat party too. And his tipping point was Obama’s pandering to environmentalists in rejecting the Keystone Pipeline.

Here’s the full call:

http://www.therightscoop.com/black-rush-caller-who-finally-abandoned-obama-over-keystone

(Excerpt) Read more at therightscoop.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HE GETS IT AND SAYS WHAT WE ALL KNOW:    OBAMA IS TRYING TO COLLAPSE AMERICA 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
mexican taco maker say he has had enough of obama too ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
mexican taco maker say he has had enough of obama too ;D

Listen to that caller and wake the hell up moron. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Listen to that caller and wake the hell up moron. 

Does he make more sense that you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Said exactly what I say on these issues.   Only delusional leftists and fringe eco-nuts prefer obama's energy policies. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

x2

I want to know.  Before I waste my time listening to that.  Does he make more sense than you?  Or does he whine and cry about it just like you?  Which is it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
x2

I want to know.  Before I waste my time listening to that.  Does he make more sense than you?  Or does he whine and cry about it just like you?  Which is it?

Not at all - he says as a truck driver, he has come to the conclusion that the policies of obama are intended to collapse this nation and collapse the middle class. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
So he doesn't make more sense that you?  Is that what you are saying?  In that case, I won't be listening.  Anyone with less sense than you isn't worth the effort.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So he doesn't make more sense that you?  Is that what you are saying?  In that case, I won't be listening.  Anyone with less sense than you isn't worth the effort.

LOL.   You think obama's policies are intended to help people? 

Tell me how this helps the average guy? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

I see answering a question is beyond your scope and abilities. 

Instead of answering a simple yes or no question, you instead post a video clip that is 4 years old?  No wonder you are a joke on this board and real life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I see answering a question is beyond your scope and abilities. 

Instead of answering a simple yes or no question, you instead post a video clip that is 4 years old?  No wonder you are a joke on this board and real life.

No he does not make more sense than I do since he was foolish enough to vote for obama the first time like you did.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

No he does not make more sense than I do since he was foolish enough to vote for obama the first time like you did.     

So why would I waste my time listening to him if he is dumber than you are?  Hard to believe that is possible, but for the sake of the argument let's just say it is.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hey 333386 i found a way you can work out and not leave your computer chair ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hey 333386 i found a way you can work out and not leave your computer chair ;D

I can out lift most of the people on this site on my worst day.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Rush Limbaugh is a piece of shit. I would pay to see him stomped just short of a coma.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
http://www.therightscoop.com/black-rush-caller-who-finally-abandoned-obama-over-keystone

Great damn call!  Common freaking sense

WHAT?  DANG 3333....  You praise this guy for making the right call after 3 fucking years and I turned against Obama in the first months of his presidency and I get no love? lol...  You've actually told me "I don't get it" on several issues and named my vote for Obama as proof.  Anytime I really start to challenge you on something, you resort to it being about my vote for Obama.

Yet with this guy, you're totally happy about him saying fuck that after 3 years?  I actually apologized to everyone for my support of Obama in his first year and saw that he was a two faced liar within months of his first term.  Man, this guy must be a total scum bag not worthy of any mention based on the shit you've said about me in this area.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D.  He is a black liberal.   Abandoning the messiah is a lot harder for him than it was you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
;D.  He is a black liberal.   Abandoning the messiah is a lot harder for him than it was you.
So he gets credit after 3 years and I still have to eat shit from you even though I've been against Obama for his whole term minus a couple months... :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;)
So he gets credit after 3 years and I still have to eat shit from you even though I've been against Obama for his whole term minus a couple months... :-\

Relax bro.   I egg you on because your rants are funny.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
;)
Relax bro.   I egg you on because your rants are funny.
Nice try....  If I thought you were trolling as you say you were now, I would have moved the posts or deleted them... I think there's a little more to it than that.  Anytime you get backed up or challenged, your outlet is to shoot out: "you supported Obama" and "you don't get it."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Nice try....  If I thought you were trolling as you say you were now, I would have moved the posts or deleted them... I think there's a little more to it than that.  Anytime you get backed up or challenged, your outlet is to shoot out: "you supported Obama" and "you don't get it."

Or post irrelevant photoshop pics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Or post irrelevant photoshop pics.

Very relevent you moron. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Someone doesn't know the difference between graphs and photoshopped pics.   Despite posting them over and over every day.

Not surprising as you are considered the dumbest individual on here.