Author Topic: Is there a portrait of Saul Alinsky in the WH for staffers to admire?  (Read 496 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Carney Asked if ‘Saul Alinsky Portrait’ Is Hanging in the White House
The Blaze ^ | 01-23-12 | Tiffany Gabbay
Posted on January 23, 2012 6:38:40 PM EST by Lazlo in PA

During a White House press briefing on Monday, Fox News’ Ed Henry asked Press Secretary Jay Carney if the White House displays a portrait of Saul Alinsky for its staff to look up to. Carney’s answer was less than direct, and would seem to hint that there just might be something to the Alinsky portrait rumors.

“I wonder if you could clear something up,” Henry began.

“Newt Gingrich keeps saying on the campaign trail that the President’s vision comes from Saul Alinsky, the community organizer. I haven’t heard you asked about him but… Is there some kind of portrait of him hanging up in the White House that people look up to or is this BS?”

“Look,” Carney said. “The President’s background as a community organizer is well documented in his own books. His experience in that field contributed to who he is today. But his experiences abroad also included alot of other areas in his life. So I’ll just leave it at that.”

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is there a portrait of Saul Alinsky in the WH for staffers to admire?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 03:46:37 AM »
desperate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 03:58:02 AM »
 :)
desperate

Simple yes or no would have been fine.  Obama is a saul alinsky radical communist and we all know it.  Btw - I will dig this out later, I think shortly after the election, rules for radicals books were passed out to all staffers.   

Do you still deny that obama is a radical freakshow? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 04:17:10 AM »
of course obama is a radical freakshow.  it's probably easier to list the policiants in DC who are NOT tools to money or ideology.  Oh yeah - Rand & Ron.  There's your list.

But it's like asking "Is it true President Bush has Adolf hitler bedsheets?"

It's an insulting and stupid question with zero basis in fact.  Designed to do nothing but throw meat to the ignorant end of the viewing base, and waste the white house's time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 04:25:02 AM »
of course obama is a radical freakshow.  it's probably easier to list the policiants in DC who are NOT tools to money or ideology.  Oh yeah - Rand & Ron.  There's your list.

But it's like asking "Is it true President Bush has Adolf hitler bedsheets?"

It's an insulting and stupid question with zero basis in fact.  Designed to do nothing but throw meat to the ignorant end of the viewing base, and waste the white house's time.

Why is is ignorant?  If he does, you don't think that is telling?   No different than if he has a prtrait of lenin , stalin, marx, on the wall. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 04:30:57 AM »
so let's assume in the next presidential debate - the moderator asks each candidate to raise their hand if they have any portraits of...

1) stalin

2) hitler

3) marx

I mean, I am pretty sure newt woudl piss his pants screaming about the insulting waste of time, ya know?  It's a presidential debate, and THIS is how you choose to waste time?  Or - it's a white house press conference - there are plenty of Qs to be asked about the real issues facing america - and THAT is what you ask?  Go fucck a sheep and stop wasting our time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 04:33:12 AM »
so let's assume in the next presidential debate - the moderator asks each candidate to raise their hand if they have any portraits of...

1) stalin

2) hitler

3) marx

I mean, I am pretty sure newt woudl piss his pants screaming about the insulting waste of time, ya know?  It's a presidential debate, and THIS is how you choose to waste time?  Or - it's a white house press conference - there are plenty of Qs to be asked about the real issues facing america - and THAT is what you ask?  Go fucck a sheep and stop wasting our time.

Oh fucking please!   Its not like this idiot ever gives direct answers on other issues either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 04:38:14 AM »
Oh fucking please!   Its not like this idiot ever gives direct answers on other issues either.

that'd be a different thread.  And if Carney had gotten all uppity about the Q, headline would have been "Why is the white house denying it so hard?"

look, there are 150 things to complain about obama, and real Qs that shoud be asked.  Instead of asking about keystone, they ask about Saul? ? Instead of asking about how newt is smacking him - they ask about saul?  REALLY?  IMO, it's a real example of FOX preferring red meat pointless Qs over Qs about issues that actually matter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 04:41:22 AM »
that'd be a different thread.  And if Carney had gotten all uppity about the Q, headline would have been "Why is the white house denying it so hard?"

look, there are 150 things to complain about obama, and real Qs that shoud be asked.  Instead of asking about keystone, they ask about Saul? ? Instead of asking about how newt is smacking him - they ask about saul?  REALLY?  IMO, it's a real example of FOX preferring red meat pointless Qs over Qs about issues that actually matter.

Honestly - we all know that obama is a traitor and should be impeached over Keystone.   No sense in wasting time on that. 

If thugbama has Saul on the wall for idol worship where the old Churchill Bust stood, damn right we should know about it. 

The WH seems more and more like a Satanic Church 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 06:00:10 AM »
my point is there is zero evidence of any such portrait. 

they just asked a smart ass question, plain and simple.  they were being dicks.