Author Topic: Listen up  (Read 2548 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Listen up
« on: January 24, 2012, 12:22:11 PM »
You old school guys know who I am and how I roll.  Let's continue to keep it clean and reserve this board for AAS/GH/Slin discussion only.

I've been made a mod to help keep the peace around here and to keep the board on track.

This is not a source board and sources are not welcome here.  If you want to purchase gear, please find another board to do your dealings.  Chances are if you buy from anyone here that you don't know, you will be scammed.  There are plenty of places to go for gear.

All shipping and sales discussions need to be kept to PM's.

Please restrict naming sources as much as possible right now.  There is a lot of heat on our good friends out there because of what people have been posting the last few weeks.  Try to think about how sensitive your info is before you post it.

I have been in this game for a very long time and i have seen the good, the bad and the awesome.  I am here to help and i am a big believer in freedom of speech so as long as you follow the basic rules pinned at the top of the board you are cool with me.

My personal goal is to help unite us all for the greater good.  We are supposed to be brothers and help each other out whenever we can.  We are not here to bicker and argue over he said she said non sense.  Treat others how you wish to be treated.  Let's work together and mutate as one!

I don't refer sources, so please don't ask.

If you think you have been scammed ON THIS BOARD please contact a mod.

If you believe you were ripped off by another board source (like with the kigs), feel free to post up your information.  I would prefer these types of things be handled through PM's with the mods but if something happens like the kig fiasco, please HAVE PROOF before you launch a world wide panic.

If you have info that someone is sourcing on this board, send me a PM. DO NOT post it on the G&O board, as i can only help you on this board and would prefer to handle things through PM.

Other than that, post about whatever you wish.  I am all for open discussion and I want this place to be a solid place to get real info.  Even if you are young and dumb as we all were at some time, you are welcome to post here and learn.  There are no restrictions on who can post here but please follow the rules.

I HATE SCAMMERS!!!  If you know of any on this board let me know ASAP.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Listen up
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:33:50 PM »
fuck you, fuck all your kin, fuck the city you were born in, and most of all fuck off with all this bullshit

;D ur were a great choice for moderator.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 12:37:45 PM »
 ;D

Always glad to see you around T.

8)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 12:43:05 PM »
Great choice for mod. Thanks for the post, everyone needs to pay attention to this post!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 01:01:34 PM »
Great choice!! Old school guy here fellas, solid advice and no BS. Congrats man!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 01:54:07 PM »
Wow I thought Division would never lose his mod status. Anyways congrats Overload

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 02:02:47 PM »
Good choice for mod....

time to remove that corrupted whitewidow

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 02:04:01 PM »
Wow I thought Division would never lose his mod status. Anyways congrats Overload

Division was DONE a long time ago.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 02:06:56 PM »
Division was DONE a long time ago.

Yeah but Ron allowed him to keep his mod status for years. I also think Hangclean would be another great mod.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 02:13:39 PM »
Thanks guys.

I think Div was still a mod just because we had no others that were active and we had two mods leave recently.  He was probably just a place filler until they found someone to replace him.  I don't think he has posted here in years.  There are mods on some of the other boards that are not active either.

Let's keep this place moving forward, not worry about the past.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 03:04:11 PM »
You old school guys know who I am and how I roll.  Let's continue to keep it clean and reserve this board for AAS/GH/Slin discussion only.

I've been made a mod to help keep the peace around here and to keep the board on track.

This is not a source board and sources are not welcome here.  If you want to purchase gear, please find another board to do your dealings.  Chances are if you buy from anyone here that you don't know, you will be scammed.  There are plenty of places to go for gear.

All shipping and sales discussions need to be kept to PM's.

Please restrict naming sources as much as possible right now.  There is a lot of heat on our good friends out there because of what people have been posting the last few weeks.  Try to think about how sensitive your info is before you post it.

I have been in this game for a very long time and i have seen the good, the bad and the awesome.  I am here to help and i am a big believer in freedom of speech so as long as you follow the basic rules pinned at the top of the board you are cool with me.

My personal goal is to help unite us all for the greater good.  We are supposed to be brothers and help each other out whenever we can.  We are not here to bicker and argue over he said she said non sense.  Treat others how you wish to be treated.  Let's work together and mutate as one!

I don't refer sources, so please don't ask.

If you think you have been scammed ON THIS BOARD please contact a mod.

If you believe you were ripped off by another board source (like with the kigs), feel free to post up your information.  I would prefer these types of things be handled through PM's with the mods but if something happens like the kig fiasco, please HAVE PROOF before you launch a world wide panic.

If you have info that someone is sourcing on this board, send me a PM. DO NOT post it on the G&O board, as i can only help you on this board and would prefer to handle things through PM.

Other than that, post about whatever you wish.  I am all for open discussion and I want this place to be a solid place to get real info.  Even if you are young and dumb as we all were at some time, you are welcome to post here and learn.  There are no restrictions on who can post here but please follow the rules.

I HATE SCAMMERS!!!  If you know of any on this board let me know ASAP.

8)

lol....I like that!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 03:06:09 PM »
this is one of the best choices this boarding made in a lonnnnnnnnnnng time,, this is what a moderate shoud be like ,, the status of this fella,, the expericne,, the actual no balonie attitude which is not fake by the way,,
this is very good choice for getbig ,, very good choice

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 03:14:21 PM »
Man happy to see you back in action Overload. Now bring back Trab too will ya! Ah the good old days...

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 03:18:50 PM »
now that you are a mod, will you still post the " 8)" icon after each post ?

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 03:54:37 PM »
Why Overload is a mod:

1. Actually knows about hormones.
2. Has the ability and does think for himself.
3. Doesn't subscribe to anything but common sense.
4. Actually wants to help people rather than belittle. A rare getbig quality.
5. Biggest factor of all....understands what's acceptable and what's not, understands how to conduct such conversations, understands what's actually worth getting concerned about and won't sweet the meaningless pissing contests.

Welcome to the achievement of your lifetime bro....all your hopes and dreams are coming true, lol! Seriously, glad to have you on board. :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 05:03:02 PM »
Man happy to see you back in action Overload. Now bring back Trab too will ya! Ah the good old days...

Believe me I tried.  I emailed him a few times over the last year and no response.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 05:04:01 PM »
now that you are a mod, will you still post the " 8)" icon after each post ?

8)

Always and forever my call sign. ;D

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 05:10:38 PM »
Thanks for the props gh15 and Arnold.

That is exactly why i am here.

I don't mess around and i try to help as much as i can.

I want members to trust me and know that i have no agenda and no connection with the sales end of AAS.  I work full-time as an Engineer and i do all this as a hobby.

I am here to help brothers, I want us all to get massive this year.

8)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 06:17:08 PM »
Great post man, happy to be here!!!!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 06:17:44 PM »
^^Now hopefully everyone just listens and follows the rules  ;)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 08:16:10 PM »
Great to have you as a Mod here, top choice.
Thunderdome approved

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 10:28:49 PM »
Why Overload is a mod:

1. Actually knows about hormones.
2. Has the ability and does think for himself.
3. Doesn't subscribe to anything but common sense.
4. Actually wants to help people rather than belittle. A rare getbig quality.
5. Biggest factor of all....understands what's acceptable and what's not, understands how to conduct such conversations, understands what's actually worth getting concerned about and won't sweet the meaningless pissing contests.

Welcome to the achievement of your lifetime bro....all your hopes and dreams are coming true, lol! Seriously, glad to have you on board. :)

hey... that's not true. there are a lot of good people here. when you peel back all the layers of drama and trash talking, there is a better community of caring people here than a lot of other boards

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 07:19:15 AM »
Please can WW be demoted from Mod and Luolamies be made Mod?, Arnold,Overlord, and Luolamies as Mods will make this board even better
Thunderdome approved

dustin

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2012, 07:53:06 AM »
Who the fuck is this chump? Never heard of the guy... ;D

jk. Overlord is solid as a cock. 8)