Author Topic: Same Shit Different Year  (Read 3809 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Same Shit Different Year
« on: January 24, 2012, 10:42:41 PM »

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
Re: Same Shit Different Year
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 12:33:18 AM »
"same shit different year".. Damn I should of known this would be another topic about Obama when I spotted you were the OP... This fixation you got on the pres. is really turning into some scary shit , Im willing not to vote for him just so I don't have to hear you bitch for another 4 years bout the same shit :-\

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 01:15:21 AM »
"same shit different year".. Damn I should of known this would be another topic about Obama when I spotted you were the OP... This fixation you got on the pres. is really turning into some scary shit , Im willing not to vote for him just so I don't have to hear you bitch for another 4 years bout the same shit :-\

this being getbig.com, what is right by you? should our fixation be on drugs and oily men in thongs?

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 07:20:51 AM »
this being getbig.com, what is right by you? should our fixation be on drugs and oily men in thongs?
All I'm saying is for The Coach to mix it up a lil bit post a couple of WYHI threads or HHWYHI w/ a transsexual impersonating a female ( after all this is getbig), yet The Coach continues to beat -a-dead-horse all I'm saying damn I get it now move on ,he's starting sound like another Hinckley in the making ( just saying)?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 07:29:17 AM »
still, an incumbent is VERY tough to beat.  in the last 32 years, it's only happened ONCE - in 1992 with a 3rd party.  withour perot, clinton would have gotten wrecked by Bush1.

The repubs have a weak class in 2012.  intrade/global betting still puts obama winning at 50%.   Mitt at 40%.
none of this day-to-day local pundit surveys.  These are dollars talking.

if you truly believe weak ass mitt or 3-timer newt can beat obama - put your $ where your mouth is and wager on it ;)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 07:38:32 AM »
You heard it here first. Obama will be re elected or reappointed ....if you truly believe that we have a legit voting system.

Sure some people are waking up that he sucks but it's not enough

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 07:56:38 AM »
Go figure, the man who was elected almost 4 years ago and made clear to everyone that the changes he wanted to make would take at least 8 years and probably more is being consistant in what he stands for as he is only 4 years into the 8+ year plan he made clear to everyone he was undertaking.

Things not getting accomplished in government really shouldn't come as a shock to anyone anymore.  The system isn't designed for drastic change without majority support which rarely happens anymore.  Unless of course you're George W. Bush, in which case you accumulate more debt than the history of the presidency combined, do as you please, and make up rules as you go.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 08:18:51 AM »
Did you really somehow infer that Obama is running up less debt?

You know Obama has contunued most of the Bush policies...meaning he just funneled some money to his friends rather than theirs. And he has only further increased the power of the Federal Government and Executive Branch, which is already way out of whack.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 08:21:20 AM »
Making it BB related.

Sounds like most supplement ads.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 08:28:48 AM »
All I'm saying is for The Coach to mix it up a lil bit post a couple of WYHI threads or HHWYHI w/ a transsexual impersonating a female ( after all this is getbig), yet The Coach continues to beat -a-dead-horse all I'm saying damn I get it now move on ,he's starting sound like another Hinckley in the making ( just saying)?

No one is forcing anyone to open any posts here

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 08:56:09 AM »
Did you really somehow infer that Obama is running up less debt?

You know Obama has contunued most of the Bush policies...meaning he just funneled some money to his friends rather than theirs. And he has only further increased the power of the Federal Government and Executive Branch, which is already way out of whack.

It actually wasn't an inference, but a statistical fact.  Bush accumulated more debt in his presidency than every president before him combined.  Similar to how he did with military.  Look at the top 10 nations who spend the most on their military.  The US #1 and spending more on their military than #2-10 combined.

I'm also not a big Obama advocate either.  I'm pretty moderate with my political views and I don't think their is any great candidate at this moment, from any party.  Just like Bush vs. Gore, it was basically deciding the lesser of two evils.  However, when anyone, from any party, walks in the shambles that Bush left, well, you can only do so much, and as Obama did make clear, it was only going to get worse before it got better.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 09:02:28 AM »
It actually wasn't an inference, but a statistical fact.  Bush accumulated more debt in his presidency than every president before him combined.  Similar to how he did with military.  Look at the top 10 nations who spend the most on their military.  The US #1 and spending more on their military than #2-10 combined.

I'm also not a big Obama advocate either.  I'm pretty moderate with my political views and I don't think their is any great candidate at this moment, from any party.  Just like Bush vs. Gore, it was basically deciding the lesser of two evils.  However, when anyone, from any party, walks in the shambles that Bush left, well, you can only do so much, and as Obama did make clear, it was only going to get worse before it got better.

As it should be. Again, the Presidents #1 job is to protect the country FIRST.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 09:04:59 AM »
State of the Union registers at 8th grade reading level
 Comments (54)  By BYRON TAU | 1/25/12 9:53 AM EST
(Jay Westcott/POLITICO)

President Obama's 2012 State of the Union address again rated at an 8th grade comprehension level, on the Flesch-Kincaid readability test — the third lowest score of any State of the Union address since 1934.

The University of Minnesota's Smart Politics conducted an analysis on the last 70 State of the Union addresses and found that President Obama's three addresses have the lowest grade average of any modern president. "Obama's average grade-level score of 8.4 is more than two grades lower than the 10.7 grade average for the other 67 addresses written by his 12 predecessors," they conclude.

"The Flesch-Kincaid test is designed to assess the readability level of written text, with a formula that translates the score to a U.S. grade level. Longer sentences and sentences utilizing words with more syllables produce higher scores. Shorter sentences and sentences incorporating more monosyllabic words yield lower scores," the University of Minnesota's Eric Ostermeier explains.

Obama's use of simple language  is in part a reflection of his audience: the American voter in an election year. And it's part of a larger trend in simpler State of the Union language as the speech as transitioned from a simple address to Congress into a prime-time televised event.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/01/state-of-the-union-registers-at-th-grade-reading-level-112236.html

no wonder obama refuses to release his grades and transcripts.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 09:06:16 AM »

Bush debt over 8 years, obama added just as much over 3.    Hope that helps. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 09:07:49 AM »
Coach is going into campaign mode. It's gonna be good. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 09:13:08 AM »
Coach is going into campaign mode. It's gonna be good. ;D

The problem is as of now I have no idea who campaign for. But like I said, anyone is better than what we have now.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 09:13:14 AM »
Lol, He has accomplished nothing, so only thing he can do is repeat the same thing he said when he came into office.
Its hilarious, if he even had ONE accomplishement, he would have gone over it none stop the whole time. Since he doesnt, all he can do is continue to promise the same shit he did in the 1st place, but hasnt been able to get done. Hahaha.