Author Topic: Kynoselen  (Read 13512 times)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
Kynoselen
« on: January 25, 2012, 03:47:19 AM »
 any of you guys tried this ? I can get it for like 40 $ and apparently  it can help out performace so it would be beneficial whilst cutting.. do you think abultrol would be safe to take in conjunction with it ?

here are the specs

AMP (adenosine monophosphate) is what I'd consider to be the primary active ingredient of Kynoselen. This is a source of phosphorous. It combines with 2 phosphate atoms to become ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which provides an immediate source of cellular energy. AMP aids lipolysis (1), or fat-burning, and its probably the inclusion of this ingredient that makes Kynoselen's effects in this area the most profound. It also has the ability to convert to ATP, or adenosine tri-phosphate. ATP is the primary carrier of energy within cells, and most cells die quickly in the absence of it. ATP in turn powers muscles. This is probably why users of Kynoselen report an increase in "energy levels."

Magnesium aspartate has a major role in muscle contraction (5)(6), and this is why it's in high demand with many strength athletes. When Dan Duchaine made his supplement recommendations nearly a decade ago in Muscle Media, this was on the list. Magnesium also activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids, which leads to protein synthesis.

Heptaminol is also included in this preparation. It aids in dilation of coronary blood vessels and could thereby act as a sort of transport aid for oxygenated blood (4). I'm sure this is partly why it's given to race horses as a kind of "wellness tonic."

Cyanocobalamin (vitamin b-12) has been included in Kynoselen, and bodybuilders and other athletes have known about this substance's role in increasing energy and appetite stimulation. A deficiency in this vitamin leads to anemia, so it's always a good idea to include it in your diet. The injectable version is also very popular.

Selenium is an anti-oxidant, and has been used as a protective agent in spinal cord injuries. I would imagine that keeping racehorses free from injury would be very important to their owners; hence its inclusion in this preparation.

Potassium aspartate: Mainly, we know that potassium keeps you from cramping, and again, since we are examining a compound given to racehorses, it's logical to assume that a smart breeder/owner would like to prevent his horse from cramping when millions of dollars are on the line in a race. Potassium also assists in many cardiac functions, and will probably act synergistically with magnesium to aid in muscle contractions (7).
Looking over the ingredients of Kynoselen, it's easy to see why it's used for horse racing, and I think its similar use in athletics is pretty obvious. Sprinters and strength athletes would greatly benefit from its various energy producing substrates, as well as the ingredients added to increase contractile strength in skeletal muscle. I have heard about some pretty decent increases in strength from the sole use of this compound, and certainly it has found its way into many powerlifters' cycles.

Read more: http://www.steroid.com/Kynoselen.php#ixzz1kTBacJbk

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Kynoselen
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 06:41:23 AM »
Kynoselen and Albuterol are both good drugs as long as you don't abuse them. (And yes i have experience, first and second hand with these products.)

Effective and safe dosages:

Kynoselen  1 ml every other day.
Albuterol 6-10 mg spread out evenly trough out the day.

Using excessive dosages of either products can/will cause arrhythmia. In Kynoselen the Potassium and Albuterol because it's sympathomimetic.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 07:43:29 AM »
Kynoselen and Albuterol are both good drugs as long as you don't abuse them. (And yes i have experience, first and second hand with these products.)

Effective and safe dosages:

Kynoselen  1 ml every other day.
Albuterol 6-10 mg spread out evenly trough out the day.

Using excessive dosages of either products can/will cause arrhythmia. In Kynoselen the Potassium and Albuterol because it's sympathomimetic.

are they safe to stack together though ? seems like a perfect combo to maintain strength and keep muscle without hormones..

and how were the results from kynoselen like for you ?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 07:46:24 AM »
are they safe to stack together though ? seems like a perfect combo to maintain strength and keep muscle without hormones when on a cut..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 07:51:32 AM »
are they safe to stack together though ? seems like a perfect combo to maintain strength and keep muscle without hormones..

Yes they are.

Better recovery, some strength and little fat loss, nothing dramatic.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 07:54:08 AM »
Yes they are.

Better recovery, some strength and little fat loss, nothing dramatic.

anyhelp is alright haha, i can get the stuff for very cheap anyway so ima give it a try, do you reccomend it at lower bf or it doesnt maek a diff ?

also when should i pin it ? before a workout or it doesnt matter ? ( sorry for so many Q's but there isnt much info out here about this  ???)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 08:19:59 AM »
anyhelp is alright haha, i can get the stuff for very cheap anyway so ima give it a try, do you reccomend it at lower bf or it doesnt maek a diff ?

also when should i pin it ? before a workout or it doesnt matter ? ( sorry for so many Q's but there isnt much info out here about this  ???)

You can use these during any phase.

Anytime is fine, AM is probably the best...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 07:39:04 PM »
isn't K very liver toxic though
irongearco.com

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 08:47:51 AM »
isn't K very liver toxic though

It's somewhat liver toxic (as most things are) but only in very high dosages.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 04:15:37 PM »
It's somewhat liver toxic (as most things are) but only in very high dosages.

What exactly causes the liver toxicity? The b12? minerals ??? AMP?

FF

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 05:02:14 PM »
What exactly causes the liver toxicity? The b12? minerals ??? AMP?

FF

I'd say the Selenium would be the first thing to become liver toxic, but you'd have to abuse it like hell. I'm sure that at those doses Potassium and Heptaminol would cause more serious problems before Selenium would became liver toxic. Bottom line, in normal dosages liver toxicity is a non issue.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

chess315

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 05:14:34 PM »
pretty much a waste of time for you goals imo.

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2012, 01:58:56 PM »
I used it at 4ml a day when prepping for my show along with all the other drugs and fat burners.  It is safe even at higher doses, downside is it hurts likek hell but if your going to use it take inj L-carnitine as well as the tabley version is destroyed in the stomach.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 02:44:10 AM »
guys  i went ahead and bought it..

what needles do i need for injecting this stuff ? is it like b12 ? or do i need a thicker one to draw with and a smaller one to pin it with ?

also im thinking of doing 3 cc pre-workout in the glutes and 2 cc post workout

blacksterbmw, how did you like it ? did it give you or let you keep strength ?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 05:17:56 AM »
hey guys it says on my bottle " poison keep out of reach of childern , for animal treatment only"

now i dont care about the latter part, but what do they mean poison  ??? ??? ??? ?

perhaps the selenium ? there is 0.05g per ml(50 mg) i read this is safe dosage for a day and you can take up to 200 +

please respond someone with experiance

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 02:55:43 AM »
It says poison to deter doping use. Technically it is a poison and its not at the same time. NEVER IV the stuff as it could possibly cause fatal arrythmias due to the potassium if used incorrectly. A small amout of k+ can kill u quickly. Now that said IM or SQ use should be fine, just the two electrolytes Mg+ and K+ you want to be careful of.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 04:59:20 AM »
It says poison to deter doping use. Technically it is a poison and its not at the same time. NEVER IV the stuff as it could possibly cause fatal arrythmias due to the potassium if used incorrectly. A small amout of k+ can kill u quickly. Now that said IM or SQ use should be fine, just the two electrolytes Mg+ and K+ you want to be careful of.

AHH THANKS FOR THAT MAN, I THINK IT SHOULD BE SAFE THOUGH, NEVERH EARD OF DEATH FROM THIS PRDUCT

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 11:20:49 AM »
Its safe, not poisonous.  It'll go through an insulin pin with no probs.  I used a 27g 3/4 inch to go deeper as I was taking more than a sub q shot can hold.  I  held size while off gear and it helped keep the bodyfat down as well.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2012, 05:30:56 PM »
just jabbed 1.5 mls into my outer quad boys, hurts pretty bad lol

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 09:33:38 PM »
yeah like i said its safe as long as you dont IV it

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 03:22:18 PM »
sorry to resurrect thread, thought it was worth mentioning you guys might want to try syntheselen, it's made by the same company as synthol, basically supposed to be a human grade kyno without the heart palpitation issues.

i'm trying it for my next cut along with synthetine (injectable l-carnitine), seems to be a popular stack on some of the other muscle boards.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012, 03:25:41 PM »
sorry to resurrect thread, thought it was worth mentioning you guys might want to try syntheselen, it's made by the same company as synthol, basically supposed to be a human grade kyno without the heart palpitation issues.

i'm trying it for my next cut along with synthetine (injectable l-carnitine), seems to be a popular stack on some of the other muscle boards.

\

lol, what heart palpitations ? been doing 2 cc ED for last 2 weeks and not a single side effect was had.

Don't waste your money on these people trying to scare you into buying this over priced shit

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2012, 05:56:48 PM »
\

lol, what heart palpitations ? been doing 2 cc ED for last 2 weeks and not a single side effect was had.

Don't waste your money on these people trying to scare you into buying this over priced shit

kynoselen is designed for animals and many people reported heart issues using it, just do a google search. in any case the syntheselen is only like 10$ more and several people on other boards including moderators vouch for it.

in the interest of safety i felt it was worth mentioning, don't knock a product you haven't even tried yet

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 06:01:44 PM »
kynoselen is designed for animals and many people reported heart issues using it, just do a google search. in any case the syntheselen is only like 10$ more and several people on other boards including moderators vouch for it.

in the interest of safety i felt it was worth mentioning, don't knock a product you haven't even tried yet

okat i just cheked the prices, it costs nearly 3 times more than what i paid for kyno, now tell me, how is this better than normal kyno ?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 11:52:51 PM »
okat i just cheked the prices, it costs nearly 3 times more than what i paid for kyno, now tell me, how is this better than normal kyno ?

i dunno if it's better obviously cuz i have not having tried both (and neither do you) i just went by reviews on different forums and way too many people said they had cramps and heart palpitations with kyno. i never said it was better i just said it's another OPTION for people to consider. generally people like having OPTIONS.