Author Topic: Underground labs - discuss.  (Read 7398 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Underground labs - discuss.
« on: January 25, 2012, 08:21:39 AM »
This might be old news, but I caught this TV show on the discovery channel a few nights back.  They had this section about UGL's. 

What are your thoughts? 

I think this is one main reason AAS should be made legal.  That is to say due to the overall nature of "illegal" all the users will get UGL stuff that may not be dosed right, sterile, etc.  So far this is one big reason that keeps me away from AAS.  By the time it changes so many hands...how do you know what you got it is real? 

Stupid laws = worse health for anyone involved.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Underground labs - discuss.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 08:43:07 AM »
Good post.

If AAS was OTC in western countries the prices would be astronomical. But if the prices were 'ok' and docs wouldn't treat us like crackheads then all would be well...  - Or at least better.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »
Good post.

If AAS was OTC in western countries the prices would be astronomical. But if the prices were 'ok' and docs wouldn't treat us like crackheads then all would be well...  - Or at least better.

Trouble is the western media has spent the last few decades brain washing everyone into thinking steroids are evil and worse than heroin, think of the children ::) so they can never legalize it
Thunderdome approved

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 09:16:29 AM »
Trouble is the western media has spent the last few decades brain washing everyone into thinking steroids are evil and worse than heroin, think of the children ::) so they can never legalize it

True. I have friends who used to ask me all the time if i'm worried about cancer, heart decease, useless balls etc. Those fiends that i care about i've told them the truth + use vs abuse. To the few apes i hate i've said that: 'i just get these insane rage frenzy's were i black out and when i come to, i don't remember anything but there's blood everywhere... Also i LOVE the 'early death' comments from guys who smoke two packs a day and drink like a fish...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 09:23:50 AM »
think of the children  ::)

+Anti-AAS is an easy soccer mom vote for the politicians.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 09:42:59 AM »
Good points.   ;)

But booze and cigarettes are legal after a certain age and those are actually worse for your health.  Couldn't they do the same to legalize AAS?  Meaning you can buy it after age say age 25 or some set determined age?  Some crap like that, I dunno. 

Just seems to me that making something illegal that doesn't harm anyone is just plain stupid.  Well it might harm the user if they abuse the hell out of it and get real nuts, but what drug or even food doesn't do that?  Or are we too far gone with all the media hysteria?

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 11:25:30 AM »
This might be old news, but I caught this TV show on the discovery channel a few nights back.  They had this section about UGL's. 

What are your thoughts? 

I think this is one main reason AAS should be made legal.  That is to say due to the overall nature of "illegal" all the users will get UGL stuff that may not be dosed right, sterile, etc.  So far this is one big reason that keeps me away from AAS.  By the time it changes so many hands...how do you know what you got it is real? 

Stupid laws = worse health for anyone involved.

th day will be legal it will b th end of bodybuilding , th sale of gh n steroids are th income of 80% bbers for bbing expense
Your messed up BLP!

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 11:59:28 AM »
Wouldn't that be the opposite?   ???  Legal AAS = golden era of bodybuilding.  Or am I being dyslexic?  LOL

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 01:25:40 PM »
Wouldn't that be the opposite?   ???  Legal AAS = golden era of bodybuilding.  Or am I being dyslexic?  LOL

and how they will afford 1000$ a week of hgh , 12 meal , 13 hours sleep , be dysfunctional on hormones

unless wealthy corporate owner bber who can nail both ,,, which is rare

better sale off drugs , stay home , fuck n only worry about gym

25$ amps shering not for evryone pocket legal or not

ugl are much better then what you presume ,,
Your messed up BLP!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 05:05:48 PM »
wondering why do most usa ugl have people pay to china?  is this how they pay for their raws in advance just have the $$ sent to china,,,have always wondered this. as far as UGL, a few are great, alot are bunk, and alot are worse than bunk.  if you have a good one treat him like your family member.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 06:05:33 PM »
Actually, if we learned anything from prohibition, the price of anabolic steroids would go down if they were legalized in the U.S.

The only reason legal steroids in the U.S. cost so much, steroids you receive when you receive a prescription is to discourage use even more. This is especially true with HGH.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they'd be as cheap as what you pay on the black market when it comes to certain UGL lines, but I'm not considering such lines as the vast majority of them are pure crap.

Anyway, if AAS were legal in the U.S. you'd only have to look at it like you would anything else. Right now, it's estimated around 12-million+ in the U.S. supplement for performance; 6-million we know of for sure, but it's estimated to be twice that amount if not more by activity. Now imagine if they were legal, how many more would supplement, and while the demand would be high, so would the supply and this drives cost down. Of course, the government could tax AAS just as they do tobacco and alcohol, and I'm sure they would but I'd gladly pay that tax.

This is a theory I've had for a long time, I call it a theory because it's impossible to prove but I think it has some sound basis. In the short run, if AAS were legalized it would damage pharmaceutical sales; men who take AAS and HGH take far fewer prescription meds than men who don't. However, in time, those supplementing with AAS and HGH would increase and the difference would be equalized, and in the end, the pharmaceutical industry would make more money. But that short run down fall is one of the biggest reasons steroids have remained legal for so long.

I think the above is a good theory, doctors and pharmaceutical companies have for years fought the low testosterone market until a few physicians who actually care about helping people finally said enough. The only reason to fight the low testosterone market is purely for monetary reasons, there's no legitimate reason on earth beyond that one...the same can be said of AAS in general.

Anyway, we'll see AAS removed from the controlled substance list in our lifetime, sooner than later, this is guaranteed. People like Dr. Gary Wadler are becoming outnumbered and a dying breed, and regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum, the sooner we see people like Joe Biden removed the better off the AAS cause will be. For those who don't know, Joe Biden is for all intense purposes the godfather of the anti-steroid legislation in the U.S.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »
always told people to stay away from ugl's . once in evvery few years their are a few legit ones but most are garbage.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 08:04:19 PM »
Actually, if we learned anything from prohibition, the price of anabolic steroids would go down if they were legalized in the U.S.

The only reason legal steroids in the U.S. cost so much, steroids you receive when you receive a prescription is to discourage use even more. This is especially true with HGH.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they'd be as cheap as what you pay on the black market when it comes to certain UGL lines, but I'm not considering such lines as the vast majority of them are pure crap.

Anyway, if AAS were legal in the U.S. you'd only have to look at it like you would anything else. Right now, it's estimated around 12-million+ in the U.S. supplement for performance; 6-million we know of for sure, but it's estimated to be twice that amount if not more by activity. Now imagine if they were legal, how many more would supplement, and while the demand would be high, so would the supply and this drives cost down. Of course, the government could tax AAS just as they do tobacco and alcohol, and I'm sure they would but I'd gladly pay that tax.

This is a theory I've had for a long time, I call it a theory because it's impossible to prove but I think it has some sound basis. In the short run, if AAS were legalized it would damage pharmaceutical sales; men who take AAS and HGH take far fewer prescription meds than men who don't. However, in time, those supplementing with AAS and HGH would increase and the difference would be equalized, and in the end, the pharmaceutical industry would make more money. But that short run down fall is one of the biggest reasons steroids have remained legal for so long.

I think the above is a good theory, doctors and pharmaceutical companies have for years fought the low testosterone market until a few physicians who actually care about helping people finally said enough. The only reason to fight the low testosterone market is purely for monetary reasons, there's no legitimate reason on earth beyond that one...the same can be said of AAS in general.

Anyway, we'll see AAS removed from the controlled substance list in our lifetime, sooner than later, this is guaranteed. People like Dr. Gary Wadler are becoming outnumbered and a dying breed, and regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum, the sooner we see people like Joe Biden removed the better off the AAS cause will be. For those who don't know, Joe Biden is for all intense purposes the godfather of the anti-steroid legislation in the U.S.
Great post!!

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 08:09:38 PM »
always told people to stay away from ugl's . once in evvery few years their are a few legit ones but most are garbage.

98% of people including me don't have access to pharma gears/legit labs.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 08:41:23 PM »

Very well put and I agree 100%.  It is pure greed that keeps things running in the current state.  If the government truly cared about health lots of other things would be illegal.  Consider the following:

- Cancer is the #2 cause of death in American today killing over a half million per year.
- 80% of all cancer is a direct result of chemicals in our food, air, and water.
- More than 72,000 synthetic chemicals are in commercial use today with about 1,000 introduced each year.
- Of that 72,000 less than 7% have been tested for adverse effects.

Think about it...we use these chemicals and zillions more each day and they are all proven to cause cancer in some form.  Yet we still use it and perfectly legal!

- 1,3 butadien is in everything from rugs pads to gasoline, rubber tires, car exhaust and is known to cause cancer.
- Benzenes in plastics, polypropylene in food and water containers all cause cancer.
- Chlorinated water is a known carcinogen and the vapor destroys white blood cells.
- Carbon Tetrachloride found in our water = cancer by destroying liver enzymes.
- DEHP (Diethyhexyl-phythalate found in plastics, food wraps, also do similar  cancer damage.
- Dioxins found in pesticides (look up the top contaminated foods listed by the FDA) all cause cancer.

The list could go on and on.  I'm just saying I think there is something too your theory.  Maybe even a little proof that they want you to stay sick to continue selling a cornucopia of drugs.  In fact as I write this there is a cancercenter.com commercial on TV!  Imagine that!  Otherwise these items along many others would not be permitted for use.  But ... big brother knows what's best right?   :o

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 09:05:07 PM »
lol he forgot the benzyl alcohol

and used a teaspoon as his measuring device

lmao

sad part is that his shit is more likely potent than the garbage that alin sent my friend

$100 per vial though, what kind of sucker would pay for that

better be some damn great primo

;D

Koe007

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 10:08:48 PM »
Unbelievable, he was using a spoon to measure out dosages and most were guestimates. Hygiene, Sanitary conditions are much to be desired compared to some top UGL's. Truth is we will never really know what kind of conditions are in each UGL.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 10:53:55 PM »
Unbelievable, he was using a spoon to measure out dosages and most were guestimates. Hygiene, Sanitary conditions are much to be desired compared to some top UGL's. Truth is we will never really know what kind of conditions are in each UGL.

100% truth. my guess is most are much worse though.
irongearco.com

Koe007

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 11:06:25 PM »
If only there was an affordable independant lab which regularly tested compounds and labs for BB and posted it on a site? Im sure BB'ers would gladly pay a membership fee to obtain these updated results on GH, and all UGL's products, I say pay a membership fee to keep it free from being sponsored by the labs thereby discrediting the validity of their reports.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 06:43:49 AM »
im 270 on ugl shit , i did pre contest all top pharmagrade , result are same , again in canada we have it awesome
Your messed up BLP!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 07:20:10 AM »
Sad part is, that is one of the cleaner UGL from what i have seen.

Makes you wonder sometimes.

8)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 07:32:19 AM »
I was also wondering how good those powders are?  After all, those get smuggled and passed through how many different hands too.  God knows how great those were made.  Actually... I always wondered how the powder is made too.  Never was able to find any real info on that.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 07:39:57 AM »
lmao, what a fake wannabe tough guy , pretending he gives a damn about contamination

anyone here ever cooked their own? i heard its really not difficult, but i dont trust myself doing it

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »
I was also wondering how good those powders are?  After all, those get smuggled and passed through how many different hands too.  God knows how great those were made.  Actually... I always wondered how the powder is made too.  Never was able to find any real info on that.

dont have time to find up the series of articles,,,but google china counterfit drugs,,,its like the first link that comes up,,,a series of articles from the new york times,,,talks about how dirty china is,,,how all these factories are located in some mountain range i forget it starts with a y,,,near some river so they can easily export them,,,and they are sold to traders,,,i think there was one big trading company that had steroid in their name,,,,,and the dude that used to make jino there was alot of shit on him in there,,,and raw deal,,,basically these factories in china make all kinds of shit and fake all kinds of shit,,,and nothing gets tested,,they produce steroid powders too,,and alot of it goes to the united arab emerates where it gets traded,,,alot of shit in the articles i didnt care about but some good info too,,,would love to hear from anyone on here who may know how these ug lab guys get their contacts from powder,,i doubt they get it straight from the factory it probably passes through many hands like you said,,,,and im wondering if human grade gear if they can work with places that are actually licensed therefore not shady scum places that sell to UG labs and counterfit viagra daily and toothpaste....i doubt any UGL even tests their powder,,maybe HG places do so that might be what seperates the 2,,,,if they all get powders from same facotries

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 06:35:24 PM »
im 270 on ugl shit , i did pre contest all top pharmagrade , result are same , again in canada we have it awesome

For quality aas at affordable prices YES,  Now on the other hand quality and affordable gh..........