Author Topic: Pete Grymkowski "I took 10 000 mgs per day back in the 70's"  (Read 77332 times)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: Pete Grymkowski "I took 10 000 mgs per day back in the 70's"
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 11:39:10 AM »
Funny thing is in that before picture above, presumably natural, he shows no potential at all really.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 11:41:37 AM »
Funny thing is in that before picture above, presumably natural, he shows no potential at all really.

Genetics in a vial
Thunderdome approved

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 11:52:18 AM »
 He should be a lot bigger for this amount of sauce. But seriously, taking several grams of sauce a day, every day, is not possible for more than a few weeks. I don't care who you are, your liver would collapse after a few weeks at the most on these amounts. He is clearly exaggerating on the doses to boost ratings.

The reason why the guys from the 1970s were smaller is lack of insulin and overtraining. These guys would do 2 training sessions a day for 3 hours each with tons of sets. This is why most of them competed at around 220 lbs despite all the drugs, since they were constantly destroying their muscles through excessive exercise.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

he and i talked about that. he said you need to build up your tolerance over time. that is why he said it is a mistake to go 'off'.  look at an oxycontin addict taking 1000mg per day - if they did that the first time, they would die.

actually, if you look at when most street drug addicts overdose, it is straight out of rehab. they cleanout, lose their built up organ tolerance to the drug; and their former 'usual' dose reverts to a toxic dose.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 11:53:27 AM »
the thing that is surprising to me is that he had no obvious injection sites anywhere.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2012, 11:55:37 AM »
the thing that is surprising to me is that he had no obvious injection sites anywhere.

Relatively speaking not much bloat either! And no AIs then?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2012, 12:06:13 PM »
i heard bbers lie a lot, just sayin

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2012, 12:18:46 PM »
Does he outline the compounds and specific dosages in interview?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2012, 12:21:35 PM »
Holy crap

How is that even possible?

And how could he afford it?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2012, 12:57:58 PM »
he and i talked about that. he said you need to build up your tolerance over time. that is why he said it is a mistake to go 'off'.  look at an oxycontin addict taking 1000mg per day - if they did that the first time, they would die.

actually, if you look at when most street drug addicts overdose, it is straight out of rehab. they cleanout, lose their built up organ tolerance to the drug; and their former 'usual' dose reverts to a toxic dose.

But an opiate addict experience less and less high as time goes by as the body adapts to the toxicity of the drugs which is why he increases the doses. But there is no evidence that this occurs with steroids. There is no evidence that 500 mg of testosterone ceases to be anabolic after a couple months. The reason why steroid users increase the dose is because they want more gains. It takes more test to go from 250 lbs to 300 lbs than from 200 lbs to 250 lbs, but this does not mean that the doses that will take you from 250 lbs to 300 lbs are no more toxic than the doses that takes you from 200 lbs to 250 lbs because your body "adapted" to them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2012, 01:06:38 PM »
I dunno- Dorian was much bigger and swears that he bulked on just 50 mg Dbol a day and 750 test/ 500 deca per week. I read it on the internet so I know it's true. Also suspicious is how he leaves out any  mention of cell-tech use.

seems legit ::)
Team South Americana

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2012, 01:08:40 PM »
Dont know if I believe that, 10000mg/day and he's still alive?
Sounds to me like dude is cruising for some sort of attention, I mean I know they didnt take the small amounts they want us to believe but that is fucking rediculous by anyones standards.
Guess its possible, their are always the hardest abusers out there, no different than narcotics users.
Once all the receptors are filled, the excess doesn't matter much.... ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2012, 01:09:49 PM »
But seriously, taking several grams of sauce a day, every day, is not possible for more than a few weeks. I don't care who you are, your liver would collapse after a few weeks at the most on these amounts.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
another brilliant assertion from suckmymuscle.

what was your last one, that nobody could eat a super sized big mac meal everyday for 6 months without having a heart attack ?  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2012, 01:12:08 PM »
  But an opiate addict experience less and less high as time goes by as the body adapts to the toxicity of the drugs which is why he increases the doses. But there is no evidence that this occurs with steroids. There is no evidence that 500 mg of testosterone ceases to be anabolic after a couple months. The reason why steroid users increase the dose is because they want more gains. It takes more test to go from 250 lbs to 300 lbs than from 200 lbs to 250 lbs, but this does not mean that the doses that will take you from 250 lbs to 300 lbs are no more toxic than the doses that takes you from 200 lbs to 250 lbs because your body "adapted" to them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
lmao, another genius post... yup, drugs like oxycontin are no longer toxic if you abuse the hell out of them to the point where you stop getting high..  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2012, 01:12:27 PM »
another brilliant assertion from suckmymuscle.

what was your last one, that nobody could eat a super sized big mac meal everyday for 6 months without having a heart attack ?

"Getting fucked is like receiving a deep tissue massage, only it's inside your asshole."

- Tbombz

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2012, 01:15:14 PM »
lmao, another genius post... yup, drugs like oxycontin are no longer toxic if you abuse the hell out of them to the point where you stop getting high..  ;D

They become a lot less toxic to your physiology than they otherwise would be without tolerance buildup since you can take doses that would otherwise kill you without dying. Duh! :P Dumby...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2012, 01:18:16 PM »
true to a small extent, in that regard onlyt..   though i think thats mainly a mental thing... however  as organs become stressed their ability to deal with toxins decreases.. meaning toxicity goes up over time.. not down

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2012, 01:24:04 PM »
Just because a person builds tolerance to a drug DOES NOT mean that the drugs become any less toxic to the various vital organs involved in its metabolism, primarily the liver.

For instance, try taking 10 grams of Acetaminophen every day over the course of a week or two.  You will find that it won't have the same effect it once did in resolving a headache, but you will soon develop liver failure and probably die.

Developing tolerance does not mean that you have developed physiological immunity to systemic toxicity.

THAT'S FALSE.

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »
Just because a person builds tolerance to a drug DOES NOT mean that the drugs become any less toxic to the various vital organs involved in its metabolism, primarily the liver.

For instance, try taking 10 grams of Acetaminophen every day over the course of a week or two.  You will find that it won't have the same effect it once did in resolving a headache, but you will soon develop liver failure and probably die.

Developing tolerance does not mean that you have developed physiological immunity to systemic toxicity.

THAT'S FALSE.

"1"
steve mihalik was as crazy as they come and said he ate and injected anything he could get his hands on,,some of his stories sound outlandish,,claimed he was on so much stuff and when he cleaned out and was in sauna to detox his skin oozed green from the pores due to toxins,,,,

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2012, 01:31:19 PM »
I build tolerance to caffeine crazy fast. need 1 gram or more per day to feel anything

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2012, 01:31:33 PM »
steve mihalik was as crazy as they come and said he ate and injected anything he could get his hands on,,some of his stories sound outlandish,,claimed he was on so much stuff and when he cleaned out and was in sauna to detox his skin oozed green from the pores due to toxins,,,,

I wouldn't trust bodybuilders with matters regarding health.

That said, Steve was fucking crazy.

"1"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2012, 01:35:48 PM »
I build tolerance to caffeine crazy fast. need 1 gram or more per day to feel anything
i take about 2 grams grams 45 minutes before training  ;D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2012, 01:37:20 PM »
i take about 2 grams grams 45 minutes before training  ;D

LMAO

It actually elevates my mood big time. total Chatterbox and smiling all the time.

Any dangers of large dosages?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2012, 01:38:37 PM »
In before Coach comes on and says most of the guys back then were pretty clean ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2012, 01:41:15 PM »
In before Coach comes on and says most of the guys back then were pretty clean ::)
coach is cool and politically correct to the matters at hand,,he knew his way around the scene and things as well...

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2012, 03:00:48 PM »
LMAO

It actually elevates my mood big time. total Chatterbox and smiling all the time.

Any dangers of large dosages?

Death.