Author Topic: Equipoise and oxygen  (Read 6253 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Equipoise and oxygen
« on: January 25, 2012, 11:23:42 AM »
Everyone here knows what it does but anyone had the same problem as me where your bodys red blood cells transport too much oxygen when resting and give you a turn resembling a panic attack.  I got this for months and went to the doctor to see what the hell was wrong with me. Great.side effect when.exercising.though. Cycling people thought I was weird cause I dont breathe.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: Equipoise and oxygen
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 01:21:15 PM »
eq is good stuff i don't even have to catch my breath between sets.
Boundary Breaker

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 01:35:28 PM »
The relation between panic attacks and O2 or CO2 levels is not so clear..

says dr Dutch

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 01:49:42 PM »
Everyone here knows what it does but anyone had the same problem as me where your bodys red blood cells transport too much oxygen when resting and give you a turn resembling a panic attack.  I got this for months and went to the doctor to see what the hell was wrong with me. Great.side effect when.exercising.though. Cycling people thought I was weird cause I dont breathe.

Yup had the same thing happen to me. I had some bomb ass equipose back before ord happend. I was taking 600mg ew along with 500 test everything was going great I was veiny as hell awesome caps on my dealts waiste looked way tighter constant pump. All of a sudden around weeks 9-10 I started getting horrible panick attacks. Real bad panick attacks for no reason. I remeber I had a doctors appointment I didn't want to get out of the car and go into the doctors office I had a panick attack over it. My blood pressure was off the chart when they checked me out. I had to drop it. I'm real anxious to begin with tren and equipose the two best aas imo I can't use. I would say equipose had one of the best recomp effects out of anything I've ever tried.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 07:16:37 PM »

I would say equipose had one of the best recomp effects out of anything I've ever tried.

Really ??? Even moreso than Tren, Mak ??

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 07:51:03 PM »

Really ??? Even moreso than Tren, Mak ??

Tren really is the strongest but if you can handle equipose you can use it for quite a long time. I loved the look it gave me. It's hard to explain. My hunger was through the roof to. I would like to give it another shot but not sure if I can handle it.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 07:54:12 PM »
I think test, tren, and equipose is the best recomp cycle you can use without gh. You can look pretty fucken great on those three things. If you're aiming for the 60's early 70's look. Of course primo would be the shit to if you can get good stuff.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 08:10:41 PM »
I think test, tren, and equipose is the best recomp cycle you can use without gh. You can look pretty fucken great on those three things. If you're aiming for the 60's early 70's look. Of course primo would be the shit to if you can get good stuff.

I agree on all counts, Mak. Primo's a little too high, cost-wise, for my blood, however, will definitely be tryin' some EQ this spring. Love Tren, but get too much anxiety from it. Never had anxiety issue until I tried Tren, but, MOTHERFUCK, does it make you look good. Maybe EQ can help balance things out. We shall see. :-)

WWWD? - What Would Wandy Do ? ;-)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 08:23:52 PM »

I agree on all counts, Mak. Primo's a little too high, cost-wise, for my blood, however, will definitely be tryin' some EQ this spring. Love Tren, but get too much anxiety from it. Never had anxiety issue until I tried Tren, but, MOTHERFUCK, does it make you look good. Maybe EQ can help balance things out. We shall see. :-)

WWWD? - What Would Wandy Do ? ;-)

Wandy problably did light test, gh, equipose, and I'm guessing halo the week before the fight  ;D

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 08:46:36 PM »
one time I had very bad panic attack on doge forte eq, I was praying not to die, lol and the more a thing about the worse it gets me. I run to the doc next day for a ativan script. thats save my ass big time.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 08:52:45 PM »
one time I had very bad panic attack on doge forge eq, I was praying not die, lol and the more a thing about the worse it gets me. I run to the doc next day for a ativan script. thats save my ass big time.

That's fucked up, Matrix. Hmmm ... well ... I'll be a guinea pig, I guess. Steroids all affect us differently. Maybe i'll have the same issues you guys are havin', maybe I won't. Time to draw it up, shoot it, and see what happens. Hahaha.

Btw, Mak., i'm sure the PRIDE promoters were passin' out Halo like it was Halloween candy !!! Hahahahaha !! You remember Kerr back in those days ???? Fuuuuucccccck !! God, I miss PRIDE ...

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 09:22:01 PM »
how much eq and for how long do you need to take it before you get the cardio effect? I want to run it if it's going to help me get through the tough mudder competition this year.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »

hahah the same effect comes from eating brewers yeast, yeah thats a sign you almost died bro

a panic attack is psychological disorder derived from a biological issue of the blood being to thick wich can cause lack of oxygen and pre-heart attack symptoms right before you die, congrats bro
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 09:34:28 PM »

That's fucked up, Matrix. Hmmm ... well ... I'll be a guinea pig, I guess. Steroids all affect us differently. Maybe i'll have the same issues you guys are havin', maybe I won't. Time to draw it up, shoot it, and see what happens. Hahaha.

Btw, Mak., i'm sure the PRIDE promoters were passin' out Halo like it was Halloween candy !!! Hahahahaha !! You remember Kerr back in those days ???? Fuuuuucccccck !! God, I miss PRIDE ...

hahah yeah dummy lets play russian ruellette with our lives

you are such an idiot you are not worth being alive at this point

that is not to say you could grow the fuck up and not tempt fate you peice of shit
A

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 10:11:59 PM »
so if one gets panic attacks from Tren and EQ

what do you take instead?

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 10:13:13 PM »
so if one gets panic attacks from Tren and EQ

what do you take instead?

Better yet, what do you take while ON, not instead.

Koe007

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 10:36:47 PM »
I take cardio asprin daily whilst on Equ and Tren. 5 HTP assists with anxiety and feeling of well being whilst on cycle or with post cycle depression

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 11:34:58 PM »
Anxiety is very common with Eq. Panic attacks are the by product of increased stress on the body experienced in past incidents. 'They serve as an integral part of the physiological make up of the body's natural defence mechanisms'. As a result, early onset of anxiety symptoms with Eq may be a prelude, as to what's to come if their are already underlying traits i.e. behaviour wise, or/and incidents experienced . I have been using it for a while with no problems. However, a colleague had to stop after 3 weeks of usage, because he was going "locco". He said, 'he was becoming moody and noting outbursts of anger towards his fellow employees quite regularly'.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 11:35:56 PM »
I would say equipose had one of the best recomp effects out of anything I've ever tried.

What type of dosages are we talking?

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 12:17:44 AM »
Wierd. I have quite bad anxiety naturally but have never noticed that it getīs worse from Eq or Tren. Maybe the opposite even. Paroxetine is a good SSRI for panic attacks/anxiety. I use it everyday. It helps me more than xanax even. Not addictive either. Tren/eq is a must for being the best you can be so go and get a script right now. Some people have to use benzos in the first 2-3 weeks but I think starting out low with half a tablet aday and then go up to one tablet after one week is the best way to go. Maybe even go two weeks on half a tablet if your anxiety is through the roof to begin with. Best antideppresant out there for sure. Venlafaxine can go to hell compared. Zoloft, Prozac etc too...Helps with most mental problems really. Iīm happy all the time now. Woohoo! Even gh15 uses SSRI with gear. But my doses are childs play compared...
MIRAGETROPIN

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 01:20:14 AM »
Eq is overrated. To say eq "caps your shoulders" is rediculous. What other aas
Work on specific body parts? O wait it doesn't work like that.

I've been on 1000mg alpha pharma (legit stuff) eq for 6 weeks and it's nothing special. Actually has lessened my sex drive, probably BP related. And I dont even get deca dick

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 01:31:41 AM »
Wierd. I have quite bad anxiety naturally but have never noticed that it getīs worse from Eq or Tren. Maybe the opposite even. Paroxetine is a good SSRI for panic attacks/anxiety. I use it everyday. It helps me more than xanax even. Not addictive either. Tren/eq is a must for being the best you can be so go and get a script right now. Some people have to use benzos in the first 2-3 weeks but I think starting out low with half a tablet aday and then go up to one tablet after one week is the best way to go. Maybe even go two weeks on half a tablet if your anxiety is through the roof to begin with. Best antideppresant out there for sure. Venlafaxine can go to hell compared. Zoloft, Prozac etc too...Helps with most mental problems really. Iīm happy all the time now. Woohoo! Even gh15 uses SSRI with gear. But my doses are childs play compared...

Same here.
Boundary Breaker

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 01:33:13 AM »
Eq is overrated. To say eq "caps your shoulders" is rediculous. What other aas
Work on specific body parts? O wait it doesn't work like that.

I've been on 1000mg alpha pharma (legit stuff) eq for 6 weeks and it's nothing special. Actually has lessened my sex drive, probably BP related. And I dont even get deca dick

6 weeks is not much time. But i'll tell you some...i've tried AP EQ and didn't like it. They might claim legit or whatever. None of APs stuff has ever worked for me. Only their test e.
Boundary Breaker

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 06:55:59 AM »
Ill tell you this, from my experience i did so many eq cycle for past 10years, legit eq and tren give you emotional stress and that what cause anxiety, what will solve this problem is HGH if you dont wont to go on ssri medication

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 06:58:58 AM »
hahah yeah dummy lets play russian ruellette with our lives

you are such an idiot you are not worth being alive at this point

that is not to say you could grow the fuck up and not tempt fate you peice of shit

???
b