Author Topic: Equipoise and oxygen  (Read 6255 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Equipoise and oxygen
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 09:07:03 AM »
The drug did almost nothing to my body shape. It did however make me able to cycle.without taking deep breaths hardly ever.  The guys used to say where do you get your air from? Your water. its over rated for bodybuilding but amazing for anything cardio related. 

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 02:54:27 PM »
The drug did almost nothing to my body shape. It did however make me able to cycle.without taking deep breaths hardly ever.  The guys used to say where do you get your air from? Your water. its over rated for bodybuilding but amazing for anything cardio related. 

How long before you started noticing the effect?

Swlabr

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 03:04:54 PM »
I used 900 mg equipoise/week for a month or so, I never got any anxiety. ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 05:44:10 PM »
I used 900 mg equipoise/week for a month or so, I never got any anxiety. ???

I'm pretty sensitive to sides. Like I said before I ran it before ord. It was potent as fuck. Maybe they're not making it as potent now/it's harder to find correctly dosed stuff. I was only using 600mg.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 09:24:26 PM »
this days 90% eq is bunk, if you bring from the old days original fort dodge eq you will se what this shit do to your body, that 50mg eq is like compare 300mg eq from the good chef

Koe007

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 10:51:20 PM »
Eq is overrated. To say eq "caps your shoulders" is rediculous. What other aas
Work on specific body parts? O wait it doesn't work like that.

I've been on 1000mg alpha pharma (legit stuff) eq for 6 weeks and it's nothing special. Actually has lessened my sex drive, probably BP related. And I dont even get deca dick

EQ is not a 19-Nor therefore you would not get reduced libido or "Deca Dick", Legit Equ is awesome, hardness, fullness, pumps are insane. It gives a quality look to the muscle.