Author Topic: Message To "Swede", "OneMoreRep" And The Other Queers.  (Read 7527 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Message To "Swede", "OneMoreRep" And The Other Queers.
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2012, 11:16:30 PM »
You do care..

You care so much about what everyone thinks of you that you went through the hassle of getting the moderators to erase not 1 but 3 threads where we savagely owned your ass.

Seriously? He did that? What a wimpy thing to do.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2012, 04:54:17 AM »
One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

"1"

This is by far one of the most degrading lines I've read in a forum
So good it makes me envious that I never thought of it

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2012, 05:08:54 AM »
 No, no, no...I didn't call you "gay". I wasn't that polite. I said the truth about you: that you are a f.aggot who takes it up the ass.

You actually allow and enjoy other men sticking their copulatory organs inside your asshole. That, my friend, makes you inferior to me by default.

How can you be like this? Have you no shame? No honor? No manhood? Other men use your fudge button to dump their sperm into and you like it. Pathetic. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Considering the fact that "1" just used your asshole on here as his own personal cock holster....you should really be hanging your head in shame and wondering how in the hell you will recover.

Your rebuttals are getting weaker and weaker....perhaps you are like Universal Soldier...you need to head back to the Semi-Truck and get recharged....or, step inside a meat locker to cool down...

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2012, 05:57:23 AM »
Considering the fact that "1" just used your asshole on here as his own personal cock holster....you should really be hanging your head in shame and wondering how in the hell you will recover.

Your rebuttals are getting weaker and weaker....perhaps you are like Universal Soldier...you need to head back to the Semi-Truck and get recharged....or, step inside a meat locker to cool down...

SMM freaking out @ his SEAL Team leaving him here defenceless to be repeatedly bare back ass fucked. Hows the cream pie fella?!  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2012, 08:58:56 AM »
Swede just made a new thread in the Gossip and Opinions section that is slightly related to this.  It discusses PWO shakes.  I will share my favorite shake selection there amongst other things.

"1"

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2012, 07:30:36 PM »
Laser-like in its accuracy. Sucksmensmeatswords joins the scrap heap of Getbig. He should fit nicely on the pile right next to Pillowbiter and Quaker Bloat.

Woops I am on the scrap heap of GetBIG, my life is finnised. I am going up to the roof to find a good spot to................
Hold on, a NOOB tells me I am finnished here?? Fuck jumping from the roof I should strap 5kg of PE & a few fragmentation grenades, to my chest, just to be sure  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2012, 12:55:41 PM »
Woops I am on the scrap heap of GetBIG, my life is finnised. I am going up to the roof to find a good spot to................
Hold on, a NOOB tells me I am finnished here?? Fuck jumping from the roof I should strap 5kg of PE & a few fragmentation grenades, to my chest, just to be sure  ::)

PT

Don't do it, Pillowtalk! He's not worth it. Getbig's not worth it. Plus, aren't you afraid of heights?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2012, 05:19:49 PM »
Don't do it, Pillowtalk! He's not worth it. Getbig's not worth it. Plus, aren't you afraid of heights?
Good point.
Maybe I should go down the poison route  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2012, 01:08:18 AM »
Good point.
Maybe I should go down the poison route  ::)

PT

OK, so we are having some fun here, aren't we, Pillowtalk? I could digress on the subject of one poisoning themselves in a variety of ways, even when they have convinced themselves that this is not going to happen, but that would probably not be appropriate at this moment (PM me and I will explain where I am coming from).

Let's face it, you have no problem with your having a big ego. You are neither going to jump off some highrise rooftop nor are you going to knowingly poison yourself, are you? But hey buddy, if you need to talk about stuff, feel free to PM me. Besides my intent to be personally honest, I am also not one to divulge information from private conversations. Check my Internet history, I think it bears me out.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2012, 06:32:03 AM »
it smells like cum in this thread......did suckmymuscle fart?

JNN, are you suggesting that sucksmainlymonstercocks wears a medical bracelet that reads "If you find me unconcious please bum me so I can die doing what I love the most"?

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2012, 08:59:04 AM »
haha
Team Sarcasm