Author Topic: Favorite PWO shake? Suckmymuscle whats your?  (Read 8079 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Favorite PWO shake? Suckmymuscle whats your?
« on: January 26, 2012, 04:42:57 AM »
So, Im in the hunt for a pwo shake, any good tips? what are you using smm?

and oh, why did you have not one, not two, but Three threads deleted yesterday when you claim nothing bothers you? LOL

I will keep posting and doing whatever the fuck I want and I truly don't give a shit about board reputation. At the end of the day, it doesen't affect my life one bit.

so lets see if This thread stays of im SMM is already POUNDING the report button haha

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: Favorite PWO shake? Suckmymuscle whats your?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:08:14 AM »
proud to be posting in a future delete thread 8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 05:41:18 AM »
Did his own thread get deleted last night?

Jizzacked

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 06:50:32 AM »
I am pretty sure SMM scoffs at PWO shakes, and typically opts for a nice unicorn steak

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 07:11:19 AM »
I don't get how everyone is taking credit for owning smm for him not knowing about MMA

It doesn't take a genius to know that he was a blithering idiot/noob in MMA

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 07:12:56 AM »
I don't get how everyone is taking credit for owning smm for him not knowing about MMA

It doesn't take a genius to know that he was a blithering idiot/noob in MMA

Isn't about MMA. its about someone bothered to actually print one of smm pure lies.. (trolling) for everyone to see. so people can stop taking him seriously..

because hes just trolling and for some reason most people don't see it.

Or I might just be Helping SMM to realise he has turned himself Into a troll without knowing it... It's a serious condition. Not to be taken lightly. Its like Aids. But for posters..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 07:27:16 AM »
Isn't about MMA. its about someone bothered to actually print one of smm pure lies.. (trolling) for everyone to see. so people can stop taking him seriously..

Or I might just be Helping SMM to realise he has turned himself Into a troll without knowing it... It's a serious condition. Not to be taken lightly. Its like Aids. But for posters..
Did your thread get deleted where you asked him for a training routine?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 07:35:23 AM »
V board...the abuse of Snitchwithnomuscle goes on!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 07:40:21 AM »
this one should stay since everyone can tell me about their favorite pwo shake, not just smm

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 07:44:32 AM »

People took smm seriously?

Do these same people buy supplements from Caliber Fitness?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 07:48:28 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 07:49:53 AM »
So, Im in the hunt for a pwo shake, any good tips? what are you using smm?

and oh, why did you have not one, not two, but Three threads deleted yesterday when you claim nothing bothers you? LOL

so lets see if This thread stays of im SMM is already POUNDING the report button haha

Doesn't take much for something to qualify as life accomplishment for you, does it?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 07:52:20 AM »
Doesn't take much for something to qualify as life accomplishment for you, does it?

You didn't read this thread did you?

HEAVYLIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 07:53:26 AM »
2 cans of tuna, 2 bananas, 6 eggs, 1 beer and some milk you can blend it all in the shaker no blender needed 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 07:54:26 AM »
You didn't read this thread did you?

I know you keep posting it like it's some amazing owning when we've been laughing at the guy since the day he claimed he breaks german shepherd spines with his bare hands.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 08:17:42 AM »
I know you keep posting it like it's some amazing owning when we've been laughing at the guy since the day he claimed he breaks german shepherd spines with his bare hands.

I suggest you read the thread again then

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2012, 08:24:43 AM »
I suggest you read the thread again then
I suggest you get a job, a life etc..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 08:27:37 AM »
getbig = life

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 09:03:03 AM »
Me..?..  I like a chocolate milk shake with cum, although I have been known to be allergic to both chocolate and milk.

Regarding SuckMyMuscle, this was his take yesterday:

I don't care, queer. I dont care so much that it took you four threads provoking me until I finally decided to reply to shut you up. You are a f.aggot who takes it up the ass. You enjoy having men plowing your ass. That makes you inferior to me by default. Fa.ggot.

The reason why I started this thread is because you melted down by starting multiple threads celebrating that. And I didn't delete shit! Prove that I did. You can't, fa.ggot bitch, just like you can't stop sucking dick.

The only reason why you decided to REPLY IN THIS THREAD is because you conveniently had the moderators delete multiple threads where you got OWNED to oblivion.

You are the bottom of the barrel in this forum, a delusional little fuck that sits around at home pretending to be someone important.  You make up stories about being a 6'4, 320 pound, genius, navy seal that was genetically engineered to snap the spines of German Shepards on command due to DNA manipulation.  

Thread after thread the vast majority of us that do have educations and life experience devastate you by proving that your weak and rudimentary knowledge regarding human physiology, pharmacology, business, travel, culture and even MMA is severely flawed.

You are a fucking joke.  A methamphetamine addicted clown that has to live life vicariously through his online persona.

You can get owned 1000 times, so as long as the moderators (as per your request) keep erasing every single thread where your ass gets ravaged, it won't make a difference in anyone's life, because there will be no trace of it.

Your most tactical approach at insulting me is saying that I am gay.  Well, suprise, suprise, I already knew and embraced that well over 25 years ago.

At least I don't have to live in a make believe world that seizes to exist the moment when you click on the LOGOUT button.

One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

Now go back to playing make believe and let the grown ups talk,
"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 09:45:34 AM »
"Prefer Not To Say body type"

That's his best fictional attribute, besides a heavy trigger finger that's become engraved with "Report To Moderator".

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 09:48:15 AM »
That's his best fictional attribute, besides a heavy trigger finger that's become engraved with "Report To Moderator".

"1"
I think your brutal owning of him last night completely devastated him.

My prediction = he won`t recover!! 

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 09:51:57 AM »
Me..?..  I like a chocholate milk shake with cum, although I have been known to be allergic to both chocolate and milk.

Regarding SuckMyMuscle, this was his take yesterday:

The only reason why you decided to REPLY IN THIS THREAD is because you conveniently had the moderators delete multiple threads where you got OWNED to oblivion.

You are the bottom of the barrel in this forum, a delusional little fuck that sits around at home pretending to be someone important.  You make up stories about being a 6'4, 320 pound, genius, navy seal that was genetically engineered to snap the spines of German Shepards on command due to DNA manipulation. 

Thread after thread the vast majority of us that do have educations and life experience devastate you by proving that your weak and rudimentary knowledge regarding human physiology, pharmacology, business, travel, culture and even MMA is severely flawed.

You are a fucking joke.  A methamphetamine addicted clown that has to live life vicariously through his online persona.

You can get owned 1000 times, so as long as the moderators (as per your request) keep erasing every single thread where your ass gets ravaged, it won't make a difference in anyone's life, because there will be no trace of it.

Your most tactical approach at insulting me is saying that I am gay.  Well, suprise, suprise, I already knew and embraced that well over 25 years ago.

At least I don't have to live in a make believe world that seizes to exist the moment when you click on the LOGOUT button.

One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

Now go back to playing make believe and let the grown ups talk,
"1"

x1

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 09:52:26 AM »
Swede is pretty pathetic but good enough people. The guy is lifetime unemployed and lives off his dad in his basement. This is a massive day for the fully grown adult male and I wish him well.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 09:53:46 AM »
A+     ;D