Author Topic: Having a boner for 2 straight hours - Women's Tennis Final  (Read 9435 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Having a boner for 2 straight hours - Women's Tennis Final
« on: January 26, 2012, 04:43:04 AM »
....and i'm not talking about what the scream queens look like.

Anyone else can't handle the screaming? This final is going to be crazy. Shut your eyes, turn up the volume and pull yourself stupid  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Having a boner for 2 straight hours - Women's Tennis Final
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 08:28:39 AM »
thought this was a bbing board

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 08:34:31 AM »
Got paid on the Rafa/Federer match.  So, my work there is done. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 11:38:17 AM »
I played tennis. That being said I have a hard time watching women's tennis. I could beat most of them so the level of play is low and they move like fucking cruise ships. Men's is the real deal

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 11:41:27 AM »
I played tennis. That being said I have a hard time watching women's tennis. I could beat most of them so the level of play is low and they move like fucking cruise ships. Men's is the real deal

outed

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 11:44:25 AM »
outed

Truth, especially since women's tennis has been carrying the entire sport for more than a decade now. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 11:46:27 AM »
outed
sorry fella .. but women's tennis will be interesting when they will compete naked. Then it'll be a valid reason to watch it. Until then you could watch boy's 16 nationals and see better tennis

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 11:52:36 AM »
Truth, especially since women's tennis has been carrying the entire sport for more than a decade now. 

What ?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 11:59:32 AM »
sorry fella .. but women's tennis will be interesting when they will compete naked. Then it'll be a valid reason to watch it. Until then you could watch boy's 16 nationals and see better tennis

Disgusting pedo.
P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 12:30:28 PM »
lol .. you are out of your mind fella

lm

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 12:50:09 PM »

You are completely delusional if you think you could win a game against the latest breed of top 10 women. They are taller, faster, stronger and with more endurance than you, not to mention infinitely more skill. Your whole country barely has 1 guy in the top 100 (ranked 90th)...  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 12:53:30 PM »
You are completely delusional if you think you could win a game against the latest breed of top 10 women. They are taller, faster, stronger and with more endurance than you, not to mention infinitely more skill. Your whole country barely has 1 guy in the top 100 (ranked 90th)...  ::)
sev used to be a pro. i could believe it. i know in golf, anybody who could make the mens pro tour would easily be the best on the womens.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 12:53:53 PM »
 ???  :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 12:54:59 PM »

Didn't the Williams sisters play against dudes and they got their assess handed to them?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 12:57:13 PM »

good call

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 01:24:35 PM »
Didn't the Williams sisters play against dudes and they got their assess handed to them?

WILLIAMS SISTERS DISCOVER MEN ARE BETTER PLAYERS

MELBOURNE -- Venus and Serena Williams discovered they're no match for the men on the ATP tennis tour, at least not yet.

In an impromptu 'Battle of the Sexes' at the Australian Open yesterday, first Serena, then Venus challenged No 203 Karsten Braasch to a set apiece, and he beat them both.

Serena fell 6-1, Venus 6-2. They played as intensely as they could, while Braasch performed with gentlemanly restraint.

"It was extremely hard," said the 16-year-old Serena. "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."

That didn't stop her from boasting that "this time next year I'll beat him. I have to pump some weight . . . I have to work hard to be on the men's tour."

Venus, 17, wasn't about to concede too much either, especially since she broke Braasch's serve once.

"I can beat men in the 300s and up," she said. "He thought we couldn't get a point. He didn't think we could play. We showed him we could."

Asked if she might not want to take on players on the senior tour, or retired men as Billie-Jean King did against 1939 Wimbledon champion Bobby Riggs in their ballyhooed 'Battle of the Sexes' in 1973, Venus shook her beaded head.

"I'm going for the young guns," she said.

Braasch smiled at their claims.

"Against anyone in the top 500, no chance," Braasch said, "because I was playing like 600 today."

The sister act played Braasch on Court 12 in the boondocks of the Australian Open complex. A few hundred fans and players who wandered by witnessed the event along with a crowd of media. No umpire, no linesmen, no ball boys, no scoreboard. And no prize money or bets. Only pride was at stake.

It all started a few days ago when the Williams sisters wandered into the ATP tour office at the Australian Open and boldly claimed they could beat any of the men ranked 200 or above. The bespectacled Braasch, a German who has sunk in the rankings after reaching 38 in 1994, happened to be in the office and took up the challenge.

Venus was still in the tournament at the time so a match was set between Serena and Braasch for Sunday. Rain postponed that until yesterday and with the sun shining Serena and Braasch showed up ready to defend the honour of their sexes.

At least that's how Serena saw it. For Braasch, it was a joke. He never even considered the possibility he might be ridiculed by the other men players if he lost.

"Everyone knew that there's no chance for them," he said. "They were talking to me, that I should go out and beat them by as much as possible. They said make it 24 points and go off the court."

He played, he said, for fun, "because tennis doesn't have to be serious, especially when you're out of the tournament." Braasch lost last week in the singles and doubles.

When Riggs lost to King at the Houston Astrodome, there was a crowd of more than 30 000 -- the biggest in tennis history. That nationally televised exhibition, four months after Riggs' 'Mother's Day Massacre' of Margaret Court, did more to establish women's tennis than any other match or tournament.

The Williams sisters, in their way, are bringing new life to the women's tour, even if they couldn't beat Braasch. Venus reached the final of the US Open and the quarters here. Serena has beaten three top 10 players since turning pro a few months ago. Each has the personality and flash to make the sport more popular than ever.

Braasch, a left-handed junk ball expert with a convoluted service motion, won the first five games against Serena. He ran her dizzy all over the court, showing her a befuddling assortment of spins.

He could have hit harder if he wanted, taken her out of points sooner, but as her unofficial coach, Nick Bollettieri, noted at courtside, "He's being kind to her."

Venus, who had just changed into jeans after losing in the women's quarter-finals to Lindsay Davenport, showed up at Court 12 late and saw her sister getting trounced.

"I'd definitely take this guy on," she said. When Braasch held at love to 5-0, Venus' competitiveness got the better of her.

"Maybe I should go get dressed," she said to Bollettieri. "What do you think, Nick?"

"Go for it," he answered.

Venus raced across Melbourne Park, her multi-coloured beads flying among the surprised fans. She changed quickly and raced right back, arriving out of breath just as Serena won her only game when Braasch netted a backhand after a couple of deuces.

The small crowd roared for Serena, but Braasch closed out the set with an ace a few moments later.

As Serena and Braasch shook hands, Venus entered the court and issued her own challenge to Braasch.

Venus had as little success as Serena when the match got under way. She lost her first service game at love, managed only one point on Braasch's serve and dropped her next serve.

But after going down 4-0, Venus held serve at love as Braasch hit several errors.

Perhaps boredom was setting in because Braasch then lost his own serve to 4-2 when Venus cracked a sizzling forehand past him on her second break point.

Braasch wasn't about to let the set get away. He stepped up his pace a bit, overpowered Venus on her serve and closed out the match with an ace.

"I took at least 50 per cent off my serve," Braasch said.

"I came out with a few hard ones, but not too much because then it's not fun anymore and it was supposed to be fun." -- Sapa-AP

Ok, now to add to your excellent story. For starters Braasch had played golf that morning, had a couple of beers and inhaled half a pack of ciggies. He also very definitely served at 50%.

Clisters said out here recently that she struggles to win a point of Hewitt, let alone a game. From memory Evert-Lloyd had a brother who played low level college tennis or the like and said she wouldn't even be able to beat him (Back near her prime this was) We recently had a small satellite tourney here and none of the girls would have got more than a game or two off local Dale Houston, who is now 43 but took a set of Wilander back in the 80's in the year he beat Curren to win the Aussie open.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2012, 02:05:31 PM »
I think it's ridiculous the women get paid the same as men in the Grand Slams. No problem if they brought in the same numbers of spectators and revenue but the men is what people go to watch. At least the women's final should be 5 sets, by that time there are no other games to show and if it's over in an hour the TV companies can lose out on $$$.

DaneFletcher

• Getbig I
  • Cheers!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 02:40:49 PM »
Maria Sharapova is the only reason why I watch tennis.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 03:09:00 PM »
Maria Sharapova is the only reason why I watch tennis.

Saw both of these in a doubles final last year against each other. Hottest 2 tennis players.

Maria Kirilenko

Gisela Dulko

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 03:53:58 PM »

QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH!

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 01:35:46 AM »
No variation in women's tennis. Not one serve volley player, all have double handed backhands and barely come to the net. The shrieking is the worst.

Kirilenko is out of control though.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 03:34:21 AM »
Tennis and bodybuilding related:

Serena Williams curling 180 pounds
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 03:41:15 AM »

Are you saying that Venus Williams big toe, has more mass than leanest sacktual, 'lm'?

Xerxes

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2012, 03:41:40 AM »

WILLIAMS SISTERS DISCOVER MEN ARE BETTER PLAYERS

MELBOURNE -- Venus and Serena Williams discovered they're no match for the men on the ATP tennis tour, at least not yet.

In an impromptu 'Battle of the Sexes' at the Australian Open yesterday, first Serena, then Venus challenged No 203 Karsten Braasch to a set apiece, and he beat them both.

Serena fell 6-1, Venus 6-2. They played as intensely as they could, while Braasch performed with gentlemanly restraint.

"It was extremely hard," said the 16-year-old Serena. "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."

That didn't stop her from boasting that "this time next year I'll beat him. I have to pump some weight . . . I have to work hard to be on the men's tour."

Venus, 17, wasn't about to concede too much either, especially since she broke Braasch's serve once.

"I can beat men in the 300s and up," she said. "He thought we couldn't get a point. He didn't think we could play. We showed him we could."

Asked if she might not want to take on players on the senior tour, or retired men as Billie-Jean King did against 1939 Wimbledon champion Bobby Riggs in their ballyhooed 'Battle of the Sexes' in 1973, Venus shook her beaded head.

"I'm going for the young guns," she said.

Braasch smiled at their claims.

"Against anyone in the top 500, no chance," Braasch said, "because I was playing like 600 today."

The sister act played Braasch on Court 12 in the boondocks of the Australian Open complex. A few hundred fans and players who wandered by witnessed the event along with a crowd of media. No umpire, no linesmen, no ball boys, no scoreboard. And no prize money or bets. Only pride was at stake.

It all started a few days ago when the Williams sisters wandered into the ATP tour office at the Australian Open and boldly claimed they could beat any of the men ranked 200 or above. The bespectacled Braasch, a German who has sunk in the rankings after reaching 38 in 1994, happened to be in the office and took up the challenge.

Venus was still in the tournament at the time so a match was set between Serena and Braasch for Sunday. Rain postponed that until yesterday and with the sun shining Serena and Braasch showed up ready to defend the honour of their sexes.

At least that's how Serena saw it. For Braasch, it was a joke. He never even considered the possibility he might be ridiculed by the other men players if he lost.

"Everyone knew that there's no chance for them," he said. "They were talking to me, that I should go out and beat them by as much as possible. They said make it 24 points and go off the court."

He played, he said, for fun, "because tennis doesn't have to be serious, especially when you're out of the tournament." Braasch lost last week in the singles and doubles.

When Riggs lost to King at the Houston Astrodome, there was a crowd of more than 30 000 -- the biggest in tennis history. That nationally televised exhibition, four months after Riggs' 'Mother's Day Massacre' of Margaret Court, did more to establish women's tennis than any other match or tournament.

The Williams sisters, in their way, are bringing new life to the women's tour, even if they couldn't beat Braasch. Venus reached the final of the US Open and the quarters here. Serena has beaten three top 10 players since turning pro a few months ago. Each has the personality and flash to make the sport more popular than ever.

Braasch, a left-handed junk ball expert with a convoluted service motion, won the first five games against Serena. He ran her dizzy all over the court, showing her a befuddling assortment of spins.

He could have hit harder if he wanted, taken her out of points sooner, but as her unofficial coach, Nick Bollettieri, noted at courtside, "He's being kind to her."

Venus, who had just changed into jeans after losing in the women's quarter-finals to Lindsay Davenport, showed up at Court 12 late and saw her sister getting trounced.

"I'd definitely take this guy on," she said. When Braasch held at love to 5-0, Venus' competitiveness got the better of her.

"Maybe I should go get dressed," she said to Bollettieri. "What do you think, Nick?"

"Go for it," he answered.

Venus raced across Melbourne Park, her multi-coloured beads flying among the surprised fans. She changed quickly and raced right back, arriving out of breath just as Serena won her only game when Braasch netted a backhand after a couple of deuces.

The small crowd roared for Serena, but Braasch closed out the set with an ace a few moments later.

As Serena and Braasch shook hands, Venus entered the court and issued her own challenge to Braasch.

Venus had as little success as Serena when the match got under way. She lost her first service game at love, managed only one point on Braasch's serve and dropped her next serve.

But after going down 4-0, Venus held serve at love as Braasch hit several errors.

Perhaps boredom was setting in because Braasch then lost his own serve to 4-2 when Venus cracked a sizzling forehand past him on her second break point.

Braasch wasn't about to let the set get away. He stepped up his pace a bit, overpowered Venus on her serve and closed out the match with an ace.

"I took at least 50 per cent off my serve," Braasch said.

"I came out with a few hard ones, but not too much because then it's not fun anymore and it was supposed to be fun." -- Sapa-AP

Ok, now to add to your excellent story. For starters Braasch had played golf that morning, had a couple of beers and inhaled half a pack of ciggies. He also very definitely served at 50%.

Clisters said out here recently that she struggles to win a point of Hewitt, let alone a game. From memory Evert-Lloyd had a brother who played low level college tennis or the like and said she wouldn't even be able to beat him (Back near her prime this was) We recently had a small satellite tourney here and none of the girls would have got more than a game or two off local Dale Houston, who is now 43 but took a set of Wilander back in the 80's in the year he beat Curren to win the Aussie open.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2012, 03:43:02 AM »
what was Sevs highest ranking?