Author Topic: In regards to gh15 diet..  (Read 21080 times)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
In regards to gh15 diet..
« on: January 26, 2012, 07:53:48 PM »
You guys realize that even naturals can eat icecream and what not ? and not bother with "post workout shakes" ect ...

As long as it fits into your macros for your goal.. you can eat it lol.. and this is supported BY SCIENCE, i can link to studies ect that support this..

lol your body doesnt recognize protein as something from a farm fed cow lol, it just breaks it down into amino acids and goes to your blood then cells lol... same for carbs and fats ( though you should avoid transfats for health reasons), lol that whole insulin spike shit ? that a load of garbage , protein causes a insulin spike too lol..

so when gh 15 says eat icecream to grow ect.. that because the calories are making you crow, because of HORMONES lol, not a secret food.

all that going catabloic is BULLSHIT too, it is scientifically proven that you dont go catabolic until like 36 HOURS after not eating and more, and thats whow long the whole anabloic window lasta too, not  15 mins LOL!!

use common snse, are you going to go catabloic if you ate a steak the night before and its still being digested, and your blood is still high in amino acids and glucose ?

This is scientifically prove, so who do you trust ? science.. or some really shredded guy who sells whey protein ?( think about agenda here!)

SamsonD

• Getbig II
Re: In regards to gh15 diet..
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 08:00:17 PM »
Sure, naturals can eat ice cream and what not.  But you bring up macros, so let's go there for a min.  Who is going to tolerate a higher fat and carb intake?  A natural or someone on a shit ton of tren and GH?
The natural is going to use up half his allotted calories for the DAY eating a bowl of fucking icecream.  The dude on 10iu GH and 100mg tren per day?  He better eat a fucking pizza too or he's going to lose a pound!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 08:04:59 PM »
Sure, naturals can eat ice cream and what not.  But you bring up macros, so let's go there for a min.  Who is going to tolerate a higher fat and carb intake?  A natural or someone on a shit ton of tren and GH?
The natural is going to use up half his allotted calories for the DAY eating a bowl of fucking icecream.  The dude on 10iu GH and 100mg tren per day?  He better eat a fucking pizza too or he's going to lose a pound!

lol man i eat 3.5k cals, and i fuking enjoy it, i dont know what your trying to say lol, but ice cream is full of cals and tasty as fuk

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 08:07:33 PM »
You cant eat like shit if you are natural. Always have to watch your diet like an OCD shizzo
all drugs - TPPIIP

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 08:09:11 PM »
You cant eat like shit if you are natural. Always have to watch your diet like an OCD shizzo

why do you say this ? where does this stem from ? or do you not understand the concep of fitting food into your daily macros

also what do you regard as shit food and why ?

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 08:12:32 PM »
That's exactly what I'm trying to say bro.  Ice cream is full of cals, and in most instances naturals can't get away with 3500 calories a day unless they are supremely ectomorphic.  A lot of teenagers could probably get away with it I guess.  Hell my post training meal when I was a teen was a xl papa johns works pizza.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 08:14:08 PM »
That's exactly what I'm trying to say bro.  Ice cream is full of cals, and in most instances naturals can't get away with 3500 calories a day unless they are supremely ectomorphic.  A lot of teenagers could probably get away with it I guess.  Hell my post training meal when I was a teen was a xl papa johns works pizza.

ol bro there is a ton of people who have a 3k maintenence.. yea i am 18 now.. but i dont even eat break fast or none of that shit, i train fasted and then wait 2 hours and then eat at lie 2 pm lol..

abnd again im saying as long as it fits into your daily macros, you can eat it lol

also the icecream i am eating ? its only 250 cals per 100 grams lol,  I eat 200 a day lol and i cant eat any more

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 08:15:22 PM »
why do you say this ? where does this stem from ? or do you not understand the concep of fitting food into your daily macros

also what do you regard as shit food and why ?

You know your macro needs change from day to day and week to week right?  But as far as the concept of fitting food into your daily macros, I get what you mean.  But What I'm saying is that ice cream will eat up a large chunk of said macros(fat and carbs), so that your other "meals" will be affected, ie smaller.  If you can truly eat 3500 a day and not get fat it wont affect you as much, but someone else on say about 2500 a day will be hit a lot harder.  On gh and tren you can eat ice cream everyday and not worry about it.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 08:16:40 PM »
ol bro there is a ton of people who have a 3k maintenence.. yea i am 18 now.. but i dont even eat break fast or none of that shit, i train fasted and then wait 2 hours and then eat at lie 2 pm lol..

abnd again im saying as long as it fits into your daily macros, you can eat it lol

also the icecream i am eating ? its only 250 cals per 100 grams lol,  I eat 200 a day lol and i cant eat any more

Well that makes a shitload more sense then!  Give it a few years though, LOL.  I'm old, I can't eat fucking brocoli without getting fat!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 08:17:57 PM »
You know your macro needs change from day to day and week to week right?  But as far as the concept of fitting food into your daily macros, I get what you mean.  But What I'm saying is that ice cream will eat up a large chunk of said macros(fat and carbs), so that your other "meals" will be affected, ie smaller.  If you can truly eat 3500 a day and not get fat it wont affect you as much, but someone else on say about 2500 a day will be hit a lot harder.  On gh and tren you can eat ice cream everyday and not worry about it.

why do you say that you need to chance macros from day to day ? where did you read this and decide its a necessity  ?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 08:19:26 PM »

this is getbig- nobody gives a fuck about 'natural bodybuilding'

hope this helps, 'homo'
b

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 08:20:32 PM »

this is getbig- nobody gives a fuck about 'natural bodybuilding'

hope this helps, homo

lol ia gree, no such thing as nautral body building, but can you lift weights for fun and still eat tasty shit and get a good body to make the bitches wet and fit into clothes well ? yea sure

homo

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 08:20:52 PM »
why do you say that you need to chance macros from day to day ? where did you read this and decide its a necessity  ?

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be a dick, but seriously it's just common sense.  To think that your body needs the same macros/nutrients every day doesn't make sense to me.  What I do is play with the macros of each MEAL, and then eat that when I'm hungry.  Somedays, say if I don't train or work I may only eat twice.  But then on leg day and the day after I might eat six or seven times.  My hunger varies and thus so does my diet.  I never forcefeed myself, and I never go hungry.  Seems to work out.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 08:22:19 PM »

QFT

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 08:24:22 PM »
Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be a dick, but seriously it's just common sense.  To think that your body needs the same macros/nutrients every day doesn't make sense to me.  What I do is play with the macros of each MEAL, and then eat that when I'm hungry.  Somedays, say if I don't train or work I may only eat twice.  But then on leg day and the day after I might eat six or seven times.  My hunger varies and thus so does my diet.  I never forcefeed myself, and I never go hungry.  Seems to work out.
umm.. bro you are aware that weight training doesnt even burn alot of calories ? maybe 400 at the absolute MAX ? and 300 is a realistic number.. so you verall calories wouldnt even need to change that much..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 08:25:46 PM »

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2012, 08:27:02 PM »
STFU then.

why do you say that, good sir ?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 08:36:25 PM »
why do you say that, good sir ?

Why should I listen to you ,you are 18 yo ,that's how many years I've been training.now go fuck your self noob.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 08:39:57 PM »
Why should I listen to you ,you are 18 yo ,that's how many years I've been training.now go fuck your self noob.

The amount of years you have been training does not change science.. neither does my age  lol

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 08:51:30 PM »
The amount of years you have been training does not change science.. neither does my age  lol

What Science ? there is not science in  this shit , trial and error,  experience.... that's what matters.

Even science progresses through trial and error.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 08:55:28 PM »
What Science ? there is not science in  this shit , trial and error,  experience.... that's what matters.

Even science progresses through trial and error.

ofcourse there is science to it.. its called human physiology

there is scientific studies backing up my claims, do you want me to post them or you wont read ? or claim something along the lines of "every body is different"

I know its hard to accept something like this after so many years, but do you really think your body can tell teh difference between sugar from a potato or from icecream .. ? in the body its the same sh!t lolz

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 09:00:03 PM »
there is scientific studies backing up my claims, do you want me to post them or you wont read ? or claim something along the lines of "every body is different"

I know its hard to accept something like this after so many years, but do you really think your body can tell teh difference between sugar from a potato or from icecream .. ? in the body its the same sh!t lolz

I won't read but a picture of yourself will suffice.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 09:04:34 PM »
I won't read but a picture of yourself will suffice.

That is a pretty stupid logic you have there for someone who i am assuming is in what... their  40's now ?

Using that logic we can conclude that phil heath is the smartest man bodybuilding wise on the planet..( since he won the mr Olympia after 8 years of bbing and looks pretty fuking crazy!!)

again im just trying to aware you guys on how to make it easier on your self, I know its hard to accept but so was the fact that the earth was round 500 years ago

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 09:07:26 PM »
That is a pretty stupid logic you have there for someone who i am assuming is in what... their  40's now ?

Using that logic we can conclude that phil heath is the smartest man bodybuilding wise on the planet..( since he won the mr Olympia after 8 years of bbing and looks pretty fuking crazy!!)

again im just trying to aware you guys on how to make it easier on your self, I know its hard to accept but so was the fact that the earth was round 500 years ago

Pictures or STFU noob, .

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 09:10:22 PM »
Pictures or STFU noob, .

and what would a picture prove ? if i looked good you would say im on steroids and i i dont you would say " hah we can see how well that works for you"

im not going to post pictures because its a stupid ad hominem argument

the fact that you look better than me or trained longer than me, does NOT change science