Author Topic: Check out this pic that my obamabot buddies are pimping on Facebook. LMFAO!!  (Read 927 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
They are not taking kindly to my refuting these things one by one.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
sums things up beautifully I think...very nice poster ad

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sums things up beautifully I think...very nice poster ad

LOL!!!!!   

Andre - is Obama the cause iof the troops leaving Iraq - yes or no? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
actually _ YES, 33...

repubs made it obama's credit - because mitt criticized obama for following bush's sofa agreement.

So, if you wanna shit on him - as the de facto leader of the GOP did - then yes, you give his ass props for keeping the agreement.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
actually _ YES, 33...

repubs made it obama's credit - because mitt criticized obama for following bush's sofa agreement.

So, if you wanna shit on him - as the de facto leader of the GOP did - then yes, you give his ass props for keeping the agreement.

False asshole - they were forced to leave because Malaki could not promise legal immunity to our soldiers for conduct during the war.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3,000,000 new jobs?   Where? 

The labor force is lower today than when he came in to office. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
False asshole - they were forced to leave because Malaki could not promise legal immunity to our soldiers for conduct during the war.   

see, you call me asshole like that.... that's rude, man.  we have somewhat different beliefs, are voting the same in 2012.

What do you call REAL assholes?  I mean, if cindy sheehan was in your face spitting and crying and bulbbering and soiling herself while shouting that obama is savnig america...

if 240 is an asshole, what is she?   You sorta ruin the scale by assigning her that value.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
see, you call me asshole like that.... that's rude, man.  we have somewhat different beliefs, are voting the same in 2012.

What do you call REAL assholes?  I mean, if cindy sheehan was in your face spitting and crying and bulbbering and soiling herself while shouting that obama is savnig america...

if 240 is an asshole, what is she?   You sorta ruin the scale by assigning her that value.

I'm very profane, cant help it.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I'm very profane, cant help it.   

Helps down in the Hood.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Helps down in the Hood.  :D

Its a NY thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
so youre profane on boards, but you hold your tongue in public?

dude, if i was in line at burger king and someone reeking of pot in front of me was dragging size 50 pants and walking too slowly, i'd step on their pants and make them fall.

Daily.

you should too.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

You're an asshole, liar, rat, shill, mouthpiece of the DNC and I daresay a c*nt.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so youre profane on boards, but you hold your tongue in public?

dude, if i was in line at burger king and someone reeking of pot in front of me was dragging size 50 pants and walking too slowly, i'd step on their pants and make them fall.

Daily.

you should too.

I'm profane all the time.   BTW - do you agree with this list?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
obama is so lame and weak and pathetic.  its really a non issue.  he ain't getting my vote.  it's that simple.

beyond that, I dont really see a point in reveling in it, personally.  I don't eat at white castle.  I dont spend all day trashing their shitty burgers.

i'll vote for whatever repub makes it out of the bunch.  i'll make fun of fake ass mitt all the way to the voting booth, but he'll get my vote against obammers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
obama is so lame and weak and pathetic.  its really a non issue.  he ain't getting my vote.  it's that simple.

beyond that, I dont really see a point in reveling in it, personally.  I don't eat at white castle.  I dont spend all day trashing their shitty burgers.

i'll vote for whatever repub makes it out of the bunch.  i'll make fun of fake ass mitt all the way to the voting booth, but he'll get my vote against obammers.

You cant believe the crap on the facebook thread that obama voters are posting.   I have never seen such a delusional bunch of idiots in my life. 

Obama is truly the sham wow POTUS. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i loe ron paul.
i'll settle for any repub in the bunch.

newt is a risk, but might be great.
i still think romney wins FL and will win it all.

If I had to bet 10,000 on who wins this election, it would be obama.  it's not kneepadding, it's an honest estimation.  I believe pats will win by 11 in the SB, and I hate them.

It's just what i believe based on the facts.  I'm pretty sure I'll keel over from heart disease in my 60s, not from being hit by a truck when i'm 95.  It's just what i believe. 

I think getbiggers think i'm kneepadding when i say obama is probably a favorite over newt or mitt in 2012, but it's just looking at the fact he's incumbent, the perception that things may be improving, etc. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama fail.    How is that Syria and budget working out now? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama fail.    How is that Syria and budget working out now? 

why is Syria his fault???..I don't get it???...this is why you are biased and have no credibility......its the Russians and Chinese that have fucked up Syria..not Obama...WOW you are goddamn dumb

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why is Syria his fault???..I don't get it???...this is why you are biased and have no credibility......its the Russians and Chinese that have fucked up Syria..not Obama...WOW you are goddamn dumb

Syria was listed on the pic as an obama success.