Author Topic: 27% of viewers turned off the SOTU Speech after the first 5 minutes. LMFAO!!!  (Read 307 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Cool, 73% stayed tuned in.  That's pretty good!  Obama has the magic. People listen when he talks.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
It took them 5 minutes to figure out it wasn't Chris Rock?

On a side note, am I the only one who has noticed Obama sounds like The Rock from the WWE?  I thought that the very first time I heard him speak in 07 or 08.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
It took them 5 minutes to figure out it wasn't Chris Rock?

On a side note, am I the only one who has noticed Obama sounds like The Rock from the WWE?  I thought that the very first time I heard him speak in 07 or 08.

He sounds like Vince the Slap Chop guy.   

How anyone can remotely buy a word of his bullshit is beyond me.   Those who support obama are typically the idiots who have shake weights, ab rollers, slap chops, and other over priced useless shit they bought on impulse after a slick marketing campaign on the boob tube.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/another-look-at-the-state-of-the-union-address-27-turned-away-after-first-5-minutes_b109019

So what...most people don't watch stuff like that from the debates to etc.  People would rather watch CSI or Law and Order than a politican.
A