Author Topic: As if we don't have reason to be cynical and suspicious as it is? Geeeze  (Read 575 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Breaking: Obama hosts George H.W. and Jeb Bush at White House
Politico ^ | 1/27/12 | DONOVAN SLACK
Posted on January 27, 2012 8:32:36 PM EST by ColdOne

Unbeknownst to the press, President Obama met this evening with former president George H.W. Bush and his son, former Florida governor Jeb Bush in the Oval Office.

White House officials did not list the meeting on the president's schedule but released a photo through Flickr and Twitter.

According to the date and time stamp on the photo, it was taken shortly after 5 p.m. That's about the time Obama returned to the White House from a fundraiser at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

White House officials did not immediately respond to questions about the subject of the meeting and its exclusion from Obama's public schedule.

Jeb Bush has played a critical role in the GOP primary contest in Florida -

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

Purge_WTF

Re: As if we don't have reason to be cynical and suspicious as it is? Geeeze
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 06:44:03 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 07:01:58 PM »
If someone trashed my family like ghettothugbama has W, I would NEVER been seen w that person unless it was standing over them pissing on them.   

These people are disgusting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 07:22:58 PM »
I tried to tell you, both parties work together to push their agenda, thats why they hate Paul so much, he's the only one that isnt on the "inside", so to speak.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »
It's really hard to convey how cynical I am lately with all these pofs in both parties.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 07:27:51 PM »
Wouldnt suprise me if the Repubs said "Ok its your turn this election, well only let Repubs run that we know wont win, next election we'll take it, but we have to push this, this, and this through"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 07:37:50 PM »
Wouldnt suprise me if the Repubs said "Ok its your turn this election, well only let Repubs run that we know wont win, next election we'll take it, but we have to push this, this, and this through"

The deal is being kade for mittens to be the loser 51 49, but the GOP gets the senate. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 08:38:53 AM »
 :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 08:40:26 AM »
Im starting to believe that GHWB recruited Obama and that Obama is a CIA agent as many have speculated.   

I know this is CT terrority, but GHWB took Clinton under his wing and refers to him as his "son" as well? 

WHAT IS THIS?   Its like the fucking Godfather! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 08:44:31 AM »
Bush: Mother Calls Clinton “My Fourth Brother”
CBS News ^ | January 17, 2010 | Michelle Levi

Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton have joined President Obama to spearhead American relief to victims of Haiti’s devasting earthquake. During a Saturday interview for "Face the Nation" at the White House, the two politically opposite former President’s admitted how close a relationship they actually have.

Moderator Bob Schieffer asked both men if they consider one another good friends. “Yeah I do,” Bush replied. “Me too,” Clinton echoed.

“My mother…calls him my fourth brother,” Bush admitted. “The black sheep of the family,” Clinton joked.

President Bush admitted that on occasion he would call his predecessor while in the White House.

“I was always pleased when he called me,” Clinton said. “I’d try to make it a practice never to bother the president. I don’t call President Obama either, I don’t think it’s you know, they’ve got plenty to do. But I, we have developed a very honest, good friendship,” Clinton explained.

“We’ve made our disagreements respectful and we’ve had a good time doing it,” he added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)