Author Topic: LMFAO - Liz Warren - I am not wealthy has assets of $14.5 million.  (Read 1804 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Multimillionaire Elizabeth Warren: I’m not wealthy
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/01/27/multimillionaire-elizabeth-warren-im-not-wealthy/ ^
Posted on January 27, 2012 10:27:59 PM EST by chessplayer

“I realize there are some wealthy individuals – I’m not one of them, but some wealthy individuals who have a lot of stock portfolios” she told [Lawrence O'Donnell].

Hard to see how Warren wouldn’t be, by most standards, wealthy, according to the Personal Financial Disclosure form she filed to run for Senate shows that she’s worth as much as $14.5 million. She earned more than $429,000 from Harvard last year alone for a total of about $700,000, and lives in a house worth $5 million.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: LMFAO - Liz Warren - I am not wealthy. has assets of $14.5 million.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 07:57:40 PM »
Marx... Engels... Lenin...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 07:58:45 PM »
Marx... Engels... Lenin...

This is why I laugh my ass off at these leftist millionaires masquerading as class warriors.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 08:12:52 PM »
The right context with what she said is that she's not one of the wealthy WITH A LOT OF STOCK PORTFOLIOS.

Prove her a liar on that and then you have something worth mentioning.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 08:16:04 PM »
The right context with what she said is that she's not one of the wealthy WITH A LOT OF STOCK PORTFOLIOS.

Prove her a liar on that and then you have something worth mentioning.

LOL!!!    14.5 million is what it is no matter how you count it.   she is a fraud pandering to her drolling desperate cadre of progressive lemmings.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 08:37:49 PM »
I always wonder - how the fuck do idiots like that get rich?  ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 09:12:24 PM »

LOL!!!    14.5 million is what it is no matter how you count it.   she is a fraud pandering to her drolling desperate cadre of progressive lemmings.
She fucking said she's not one of the wealthy who have a lot of stock portfolios.  She didn't say she didn't have money ::)

She said, "I'm not one of them"  THEM as SHE DEFINED: "Wealthy with a lot of stock portfolios"

That does not translate to her saying she's not wealthy.  If you want to bust her, show she owns a lot of stock.

Otherwise this isn't it and is taken out of context.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »
She fucking said she's not one of the wealthy who have a lot of stock portfolios.  She didn't say she didn't have money ::)

She said, "I'm not one of them"  THEM as SHE DEFINED: "Wealthy with a lot of stock portfolios"

That does not translate to her saying she's not wealthy.  If you want to bust her, show she owns a lot of stock.

Also, 3333, this should be a fucking given since this was the topic being discussed. ::)

You're a lawyer? lol...

(I've removed the quotes from your title since she never said that.  Placing that in quotes is an absolute lie)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 02:31:45 AM »
Also, 3333, this should be a fucking given since this was the topic being discussed. ::)

You're a lawyer? lol...

(I've removed the quotes from your title since she never said that.  Placing that in quotes is an absolute lie)

Does it matter where her assets are?    She is a pandering phoney.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: LMFAO - Liz Warren - I am not wealthy has assets of $14.5 million.
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 09:37:03 AM »
Assets don't determine wealth.  Net worth does.  She could have assets of $14.5 million and liabilities of $15 million. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 09:15:03 AM »
Sen. Warren to Parents of Murdered Iowa Teen: Sorry, We Need to Focus on 'Real Problems'
PJ Media ^ | 08/24/2018 | Debra Heine
Posted on 8/24/2018, 12:05:17 PM by SeekAndFind

On CNN Wednesday, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) was asked to comment on the heartbreaking case of Mollie Tibbetts, the Iowa teenager who was allegedly murdered by an illegal immigrant.

Rather than simply offer condolences to the Tibbetts family, Warren said they "have to remember" that it's important for the country to focus on "real problems" like helping illegal immigrants. She then launched into a rote political diatribe lamenting the treatment of illegal aliens at the Mexican border.

Warren made sure to include the Democrats' 2018 campaign talking points about babies being snatched from the arms of their "mamas" at the border.

"Last month, I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with those mothers who had been lied to, who didn't know where their children were, who hadn't had a chance to talk to their children, and there was no plan for how they would be reunified," she argued passionately on behalf of the illegal aliens.

"I don't think mamas and babies are the place that we should be spending our resources. Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer," Warren added.

Mollie Tibbetts has been separated from her mama forever because an illegal immigrant brutally murdered her. Unfortunately for Warren, there are no Democrat talking points to help her with that sad reality.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 10:58:14 AM »
She's a fucking piece of shit.

She always has been.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2018, 11:11:53 AM »
I hope Pocahontas does not run for president. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2018, 02:30:20 PM »
Warren is a nut.

Just goes to show common sense is not required to become wealthy apparently.

Those that can't do...teach.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2018, 02:32:54 PM »

Slick Willie Clinton is in the house.