Author Topic: Stan "RHINO" Efferding hitting up Chest and Posing  (Read 4918 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Stan "RHINO" Efferding hitting up Chest and Posing
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 05:21:23 AM »
finally a guy using heavy weights AND a full ROM, too bad all that effort will never get him anywhere near the top tier.

Incline bench is not full range....but other stuff...much better than most others out there.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 05:26:52 AM »
finally a guy using heavy weights AND a full ROM, too bad all that effort will never get him anywhere near the top tier.
I doubt he cares much, he's prob got more money than the top ten at the O combined

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 05:32:56 AM »
Incline bench is not full range....but other stuff...much better than most others out there.

why should he lock his elbows and wait... and rest......
hes not at a powerlifting meet hes keeping the tension on his chest...... and keep a rythm to the set
the only time i ever lock out completly to rest or if im hitting a 2 rep max..
i swear some people just regurgitate stuff they read in magazines....but have no clue
choice is an illusion

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 08:05:13 AM »
How does Stan make his money?  OI have always read he is wealthy.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 08:15:17 AM »
How does Stan make his money?  OI have always read he is wealthy.
He's GH15. J/k I think software or something like that. There was a MD article on him, he's fucking loaded

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 02:20:53 AM »
I doubt he cares much, he's prob got more money than the top ten at the O combined

He must care, because he is the one telling everyone who will listen he is the strongest bodybuilder ever.

I put my money on this guy.

I think Stan might out do Ronnie on the press, b/c I think Ronnie avoid a possible tear.  That idiot Ben White almost tore a pec messing with Stan.

Stan is a power-lifter, not a bodybuilder which he can pretend to be.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2012, 02:23:20 AM »
Looks pretty damn good!

strongest ifbb pro my foot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 05:10:08 AM »
why should he lock his elbows and wait... and rest......
hes not at a powerlifting meet hes keeping the tension on his chest...... and keep a rythm to the set
i swear some people just regurgitate stuff they read in magazines....but have no clue

Alright...alright...I will give you that....but the HS machine later on in the vid is worse than the incline bench....I am not saying lock out on everything....but come on...some of this 1/2 rep bullshit that people do is not to "keep the tension on the muscle"...its ego based

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2012, 05:22:17 AM »
Alright...alright...I will give you that....but the HS machine later on in the vid is worse than the incline bench....I am not saying lock out on everything....but come on...some of this 1/2 rep bullshit that people do is not to "keep the tension on the muscle"...its ego based
He rep range was well past half way .... If your looking for bad form and cheating see johnnie Jackson and branch warren...
choice is an illusion

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2012, 05:26:42 AM »
He rep range was well past half way .... If your looking for bad form and cheating see johnnie Jackson and branch warren...

Thing is, who is worse....JJ or BM?  I personally have to go with JJ....

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2012, 05:36:05 AM »
Thing is, who is worse....JJ or BM?  I personally have to go with JJ....

Both Are very bad.... This is the point I'm trying to bring across read a flex article with Johnnie Jackson  it will say I press the bar to lock out pause for a count of one the lower it to my chest pause for a count of 1 etc etc
 Yet when you see them train it's complete  opposite thats because Los king out is horseshit and pointless unless maxing out it's pointless take it from a guy who has trained for a good while .... At the other end of the scale my personal opinion is Johnnie and. Ranch have horrible for eg on branches. Ideo where he is doing SEATED shoulder presses yet is half standing up that is bad form or pressing and not even going half way.
choice is an illusion

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2012, 05:44:02 AM »
looks poor

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2012, 06:13:11 AM »
"I put my money on this guy."...Sorry to hear that, let's just set the record straight Ronnie squatted 800 for 2 with knee wraps and a suit, Stan did a legit as FUCK 854 squat without a suit or knee wraps...Stan wins, Ronnie pulled 805 for 2 with straps. Stan has pulled 793 without straps...both are pretty dead even on this one in my opinion. Ronnie has done 495 for 5 on flat bench, Stan has hit 495 on incline for at least 5, Stan has also pressed 606 at a meet. Stan has the heaviest total at a bodyweight of 275...My money is on Stan  ;)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2012, 06:27:13 AM »
"I put my money on this guy."...Sorry to hear that, let's just set the record straight Ronnie squatted 800 for 2 with knee wraps and a suit, Stan did a legit as FUCK 854 squat without a suit or knee wraps...Stan wins, Ronnie pulled 805 for 2 with straps. Stan has pulled 793 without straps...both are pretty dead even on this one in my opinion. Ronnie has done 495 for 5 on flat bench, Stan has hit 495 on incline for at least 5, Stan has also pressed 606 at a meet. Stan has the heaviest total at a bodyweight of 275...My money is on Stan  ;)

ronnie was holding back could have done more

also ronnie was in diet

chess315

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2012, 07:42:22 AM »
ronnie was holding back could have done more

also ronnie was in diet

stan is stronger with out a doubt is also a fair amount lighter

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2012, 08:12:43 AM »

Only on 2 rep max sets? Why not 3 rep maxes, or a single?

The problem that everyone has, including you by your statement Mr. Natural, is that many feel that there is only one way to train. They get stuck in HIT, volume training, non-lockout sets, short ROM, complete lockouts every rep etc...

You shouldn't be training just one way. You should be training with ALL these methods over a period of time.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2012, 08:28:34 AM »
Only on 2 rep max sets? Why not 3 rep maxes, or a single?

The problem that everyone has, including you by your statement Mr. Natural, is that many feel that there is only one way to train. They get stuck in HIT, volume training, non-lockout sets, short ROM, complete lockouts every rep etc...

You shouldn't be training just one way. You should be training with ALL these methods over a period of time.

my handle is Meso not mr natural and we are discussing training not me natural status .. and thats the problem with half these forums... full of jelaous losers who dont pay attention to what they are doing but always have something input on a personal level on anyone who has anything decent to show for years of training ... im here to discuss the topic of the thread i dont know who u are ..... but clearly you know who i am ... that should speak volumes
anyway to address your silly assumption Ive trained using most methods..... locking out like i said is for maxing out... not locking out and resting at the end of the movement has given me the chest i had..... for me personally locking out hits the joints more than the muscle
just my 2 cents
...mes
choice is an illusion

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2012, 08:31:48 AM »
my handle is Meso not mr natural and we are discussing training not me natural status .. and thats the problem with half these forums... full of jelaous losers who dont pay attention to what they are doing but always have something input on a personal level on anyone who has anything decent to show for years of training ... im here to discuss the topic of the thread i dont know who u are ..... but clearly you know who i am ... that should speak volumes
anyway to address your silly assumption Ive trained using most methods..... locking out like i said is for maxing out... not locking out and resting at the end of the movement has given me the chest i had..... for me personally locking out hits the joints more than the muscle
just my 2 cents
...mes

The point I was making went right over your head. ::) 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2012, 08:35:51 AM »
yes it did... when you tried to make it personal....
respect is a 2 way thing.. anyway Ill leave you gentlemen to it
Mes
choice is an illusion

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2012, 08:39:45 AM »
yes it did... when you tried to make it personal....
respect is a 2 way thing.. anyway Ill leave you gentlemen to it
Mes

Shut up you dumb fuck. You think you know all. But you only know fuck all.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2012, 09:09:15 AM »