Author Topic: Mittens is going to get eaten alive over this. Has it come to this?  (Read 3237 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Mittens is going to get eaten alive over this. Has it come to this?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 07:55:03 AM »
mitt is the gift that keeps on giving to dems.

hell, perry was working for Gore in 88, just 4 years earlier.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 07:57:50 AM »
mitt is the gift that keeps on giving to dems.

hell, perry was working for Gore in 88, just 4 years earlier.

Romney opposed the contract w america in 1995 that helped Newt and Clinton get our finances in order. 

Romeny also is the author of the same obamacare bs he claims he wants to repeal.  Why?  If romney care was good enough for his own fucking state, is he saying its not what he would do for the nation? 

Fucking please.   What a liar. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 08:05:42 AM »
all you can with romney is how it's 5% better than obama.  that's it. 

i highly doubt he beats obama, to be hoenst.  that's not kneepadding... that's 1/2 the tea party voters staying home.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 08:06:57 AM »
all you can with romney is how it's 5% better than obama.  that's it. 

i highly doubt he beats obama, to be hoenst.  that's not kneepadding... that's 1/2 the tea party voters staying home.

I know! 

Romney is a white Obama. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 08:33:25 AM »

Romney opposed the contract w america in 1995 that helped Newt and Clinton get our finances in order. 

Romeny also is the author of the same obamacare bs he claims he wants to repeal.  Why?  If romney care was good enough for his own fucking state, is he saying its not what he would do for the nation? 

Fucking please.   What a liar. 
These things make me wonder if the establishment has total control now and thats why they are becoming so aggressive with their attacks and annoiting a candidate rather than letting the people choose.
Think of this - Reagan, Clinton, these guys that accomplished shit were vehemently attacked by people like Romney, the left, Perry working for Gore, etc....
Many times they did things that the political group as whole hated them for - but it worked for the country.
As soon as Bush and Obama get into office, the politicians as a whole wind up working together railroading their fucked up bills through... and as soon as candidates come along that arent a part of the establishment, it seems like everyone is attacking them, the left, the right, the politicians, the news....
Thins that make you go hmmm......

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 08:52:51 AM »
This shit is great. Ron Paul FTW.

The "Contract With America" was a sham. Spending grew under the leadership of Big Government RINOs at a quicker rate than Clinton's requests.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 08:55:36 AM »
Oh come on, this is stupid. This is no different than the fraud that goes on in the US government under the president's nose - Republican and Democrat. Youre telling me this is going to look bad next to FAST AND FURIOUS? If this is the best the Dems can hope to have, they are in deeper trouble than I thought.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 09:03:15 AM »
Oh come on, this is stupid. This is no different than the fraud that goes on in the US government under the president's nose - Republican and Democrat. Youre telling me this is going to look bad next to FAST AND FURIOUS? If this is the best the Dems can hope to have, they are in deeper trouble than I thought.

Romney has not been vetted!  That is the point.  As soon as he gets the nomination, you wait what happens.   

Mittens is going to get destroyed.

And his defense of RomneyCare is absurd and dishonest.   It takes the biggest issue the GOP should have in November and takes it right off the table. 

Personally, Ron Paul is the only one I trust at all.  I will vote for whoever against Obama, but I am not going to dishonest about saying i like Romney or whoever.

I think Romney is a liar and, a very bad one who is going to get exposed badly by Obama.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 09:11:23 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 09:26:24 AM »

Agree.  Pales in comparison to the swamp (DC) and all of the problems Obama has.  

33 - Romney has been running for president for about eight years.  I doubt he has skeletons.  About the worst criticisms people have about him are flip-flopping and making too much money.  

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 09:27:42 AM »

Romney has not been vetted!  That is the point.  As soon as he gets the nomination, you wait what happens.   

Mittens is going to get destroyed.

And his defense of RomneyCare is absurd and dishonest.   It takes the biggest issue the GOP should have in November and takes it right off the table. 

Personally, Ron Paul is the only one I trust at all.  I will vote for whoever against Obama, but I am not going to dishonest about saying i like Romney or whoever.

I think Romney is a liar and, a very bad one who is going to get exposed badly by Obama.     

33, atleast Romney supported the GOP nominee in 2008. Ron Paul supported the likes of Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader. If conservatives hate Romney so much why dont they vet him? People are taking a bulldozer and only digging out pebbles with this retarded story. Personally I consider it a character flaw that Ron Paul hasnt changed ANY in the past 30 years. His lack of curiosity is deafening. Relax 33. I consider it more likely than not that Romney will beat Obama. We will then go back to the horrible RINO Bush years when we ran sub trillion dollar deficits, the federal government actually wrote budgets, and we were closer to 5% unemployment rather than 10% unemployment.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 09:44:46 AM »
Ron Paul supported the likes of Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader.

:o  When did he support them? 

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 09:47:36 AM »
Ron Paul supported the likes of Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader.

LOL. You're full of shit.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 10:02:39 AM »
33, atleast Romney supported the GOP nominee in 2008. Ron Paul supported the likes of Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader. If conservatives hate Romney so much why dont they vet him? People are taking a bulldozer and only digging out pebbles with this retarded story. Personally I consider it a character flaw that Ron Paul hasnt changed ANY in the past 30 years. His lack of curiosity is deafening. Relax 33. I consider it more likely than not that Romney will beat Obama. We will then go back to the horrible RINO Bush years when we ran sub trillion dollar deficits, the federal government actually wrote budgets, and we were closer to 5% unemployment rather than 10% unemployment.

lol, whatever you might think about Paul its the other cnadidates that are pandering to his Supporters, no the other way around. Pauls message has come a loong way wether you decide to see it or not.

MM2K

• Getbig IV

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 10:25:51 AM »
Show me WHERE Ron Paul endorsed a left-wing third party politician over a fiscal conservative and then you're talking.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 10:27:00 AM »
Am I?

He supported some of their stances not necessarly the actual individuals and everything they ever stood for. I dont know how you got anymore than that from the clip you posted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 09:51:05 PM »
I just see Romney as a lying dishonest snake.   The man is a liar.   I will vote for him over Obama, but let's be real , he is simply not capable of telling the truth on many things. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 07:24:29 PM »

mittens is going to get eaten alive.    WTF!!!!   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 07:27:48 PM »
v

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 07:34:26 PM »
Romney is a foil.   Either way we get fucked.   We get fucked no matter if he wins or loses. 

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2012, 09:42:42 PM »
Romney is a foil.   Either way we get fucked.   We get fucked no matter if he wins or loses. 

The same is true with Newt and Santorum...

BTW, have you read the Reason article on Mitt?

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2012, 11:13:49 PM »
He supported some of their stances not necessarly the actual individuals and everything they ever stood for. I dont know how you got anymore than that from the clip you posted.

Which stances? Like McKinney's stances on supporting Ghadafi and general beliefs in Communism? That's a really great way to advance his beliefs in "The Constitution". And I could have sworn I read that they were holding this conference during the Republican Convention.