Author Topic: Quakeroats should be made to publically apologise to Ron  (Read 30213 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Quakeroats should be made to publically apologise to Ron
« on: January 28, 2012, 04:35:38 PM »
After saying the following about Ron on another forum due to getting a 1 week ban on Getbig, should the fat trailer dweller be allowed to post here?Such insolance and disrespect to the great man should be crushed out.Even the other forum where he posted this banned him for his disrespect.

"this thread is to celebrate the 5 chinned Hebrew fat schmoe Ron Avidan, the biggest joke in the bodybuilding community, this obese bespectacled clown schmoes his way around shows with his camera in tow taking pictures of thong wearing male bodybuilders for a living and also "moderates" a message board called getbig where if you are black, jewish or just a chosen butt buddy you can post any racist stuff you want with impunity but if youre not part of the "in crowd" youre banned with no warning, well Ron everyone knows about your "liasons" with a certain female bodybuilder who leads you around in a dog collar and leash and diaper but no one on your board has the balls to say anything about it, you are one fucking sick schmoe, dont you know that the very same "pros" who kiss your ass to your face fucking laugh their asses of at you behind your back? they use you like they use everyone, i can just imagine a group of fitness women laughing at your nerdy fat appearance as you approach them for creepy pictures, it probably sends chills of weirdness and creepiness down their spines as they go home and tell their bodybuilding boyfriends about the "fat geek in glasses who tried to take my picture today, he is SOOOOOOOO creepy and ugly", youre no different than the fat schmoe at the Species booth all the time, youre a joke."

"hahaha, look at that handsome devil, he must have the fitness vagina SWOONING!!!! also since youre so much of a PUSSY Ron that you even disabled my ability to send PM's i thought id personally tell you to go eat a zooful of Elephant dick but youd probably love it since youre such a fat schmoe in the first place."

"hahaha, theyre nowhere near big enough to satisfy a perverted schmoe like him, can you imagine what his "wife" would see if she checked his credit card bills?"

"I have it on very good authority that said she beasts are Lauren Powers and Bethany Howlett."

link to thread - http://tinyurl.com/86uj29a

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Quakeroats should be made to publically apologise to Ron
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 04:37:35 PM »
Quakeroats should be made to publically apologise to Ron

X2

Edit: Post the link so everyone can see the original thread

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 04:39:27 PM »
After saying the following about Ron on another forum due to getting a 1 week ban on Getbig, should the fat trailer dweller be allowed to post here?Such insolance and disrespect to the great man should be crushed out.Even the other forum where he posted this banned him for his disrespect.

"this thread is to celebrate the 5 chinned Hebrew fat schmoe Ron Avidan, the biggest joke in the bodybuilding community, this obese bespectacled clown schmoes his way around shows with his camera in tow taking pictures of thong wearing male bodybuilders for a living and also "moderates" a message board called getbig where if you are black, jewish or just a chosen butt buddy you can post any racist stuff you want with impunity but if youre not part of the "in crowd" youre banned with no warning, well Ron everyone knows about your "liasons" with a certain female bodybuilder who leads you around in a dog collar and leash and diaper but no one on your board has the balls to say anything about it, you are one fucking sick schmoe, dont you know that the very same "pros" who kiss your ass to your face fucking laugh their asses of at you behind your back? they use you like they use everyone, i can just imagine a group of fitness women laughing at your nerdy fat appearance as you approach them for creepy pictures, it probably sends chills of weirdness and creepiness down their spines as they go home and tell their bodybuilding boyfriends about the "fat geek in glasses who tried to take my picture today, he is SOOOOOOOO creepy and ugly", youre no different than the fat schmoe at the Species booth all the time, youre a joke."

"hahaha, look at that handsome devil, he must have the fitness vagina SWOONING!!!! also since youre so much of a PUSSY Ron that you even disabled my ability to send PM's i thought id personally tell you to go eat a zooful of Elephant dick but youd probably love it since youre such a fat schmoe in the first place."

"hahaha, theyre nowhere near big enough to satisfy a perverted schmoe like him, can you imagine what his "wife" would see if she checked his credit card bills?"

"I have it on very good authority that said she beasts are Lauren Powers and Bethany Howlett."

lol, fuck Ron, he banned me for no reason.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 04:41:09 PM »

:o

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 04:42:26 PM »
You mean www.muscle week.com

You can't even mention the name muscle week.com?

Wow it's changed when you type it correctly. You draw your own conclusions.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 04:43:57 PM »
Don't take that shit Ron. Show him who the real god of getbig is.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 04:47:14 PM »
Don't take that shit Ron. Show him who the real god of getbig is.
you tell em, Mr. 5th place middleweight at the Mr. Eastern Montana.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 04:48:24 PM »
Meh... It's getbig... Welcome to the thunder dome.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 04:49:34 PM »
you tell em, Mr. 5th place middleweight at the Mr. Eastern Montana.

LOL

Shakespeare

• Getbig II
  • Thou Doest Protest Too Much
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 04:50:56 PM »

The words of a man that hath no grasp on the concept of consequences. Mr Oats - a martyr for the anti hebrew cause. Farewell young pleb. I barely knew thee.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 04:51:40 PM »
The words of a man that hath no grasp on the concept of consequences. Mr Oats - a martyr for the anti hebrew cause. Farewell young pleb. I barely knew thee.
lol, who were you before you changed your username, "Wlilliam"?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 04:52:22 PM »

Mr.Oats hahahaha

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 04:53:47 PM »
Quaker will be trading Ron out for a pack of cigarettes soon  :-X

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 04:54:20 PM »
Mr.Oats hahahaha
i love these pussies who get butthurt and change their name. ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 04:54:54 PM »
I'll fight anyone in this thread.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 04:55:26 PM »
Quaker will be trading Ron out for a pack of cigarettes soon  :-X
why dont you go tend to your black penis loving "wife", "db2431".

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 04:58:29 PM »
hey DB why did your wife cheat on you like you were describing to me in detail through PM? shall we discuss it on the open forum or should you just drop it?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »
hey DB why did your wife cheat on you like you were describing to me in detail through PM? shall we discuss it on the open forum or should you just drop it?

Please. Do so.  :)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 05:01:55 PM »
Oh my  :o

P

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 05:02:10 PM »

haha, I think you are getting this imaginary pm confused with when Maggie decided to fuck around on you, after she found out youd be taking 3 cumloads a day from GAY4Pay Anthony, must be the loss of oxygen from having your head pushed in to the pillow so often  :-*

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 05:03:20 PM »
haha, I think you are getting this imaginary pm confused with when Maggie decided to fuck around on you, after she found out youd be taking 3 cumloads a day from GAY4Pay Anthony, must be the loss of oxygen from having your head pushed in to the pillow so often  :-*
hahahaha, keep pushing bitch boy, youre about to get outed.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 05:05:11 PM »
I'm ready to throw down immediately upon request.
follow the arrows

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 05:06:16 PM »
I'm ready to throw down immediately upon request.
what will you do once your 147 pound Indian ass gets driven into the pavement, fagggot?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 05:07:31 PM »
hahahaha, keep pushing bitch boy, youre about to get outed.

Only thing getting outed here is you from your trailer, after you cant pay this months rent because you spent all this months welfare money on rectal suppositories, to stop the bleeding from Derek's infected schlong  ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 05:08:32 PM »
what will you do once your 147 pound Indian ass gets driven into the pavement, fagggot?
I'd be more worriest myself if I were you in this thread, but do name the time and place you immensely fat bastard  >:(
follow the arrows