Author Topic: gh15 approved  (Read 7055 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
gh15 approved
« on: January 28, 2012, 06:43:29 PM »
credit to whitewidow for the idea  8)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: gh15 approved
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 10:02:56 PM »
bump

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 10:20:15 PM »
Lmfao!! Cue like a dozen sub 100 post noobs defending his "honor".

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 10:21:56 PM »
i missed out on this story

what happe,ed,,, was all the kingtropina bunk?
all drugs - TPPIIP

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 02:43:23 AM »
I love it!!!!!!!what was his prize for the best shirt? I might have to match it. that made my weekend!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 03:03:01 AM »
Anyone with enough brain and common sense can see what gh15 is trying to do. It won't be pretty but he does it step by step. This dude put his life in jeopardy to bring you the truth. Have a little respect.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 03:27:35 AM »
it was a scanning device malfuction at the logistics centre

batch got screwed up

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 03:27:56 AM »
Anyone with enough brain and common sense can see what gh15 is trying to do. It won't be pretty but he does it step by step. This dude put his life in jeopardy to bring you the truth. Have a little respect.

brother I didn't fight with Gh15 for years! we both have been on the board for almost the same amount of time since 2005 I think he registered in december 2004 but he never posted much back then. I never had an issue with the guy. I said something he didn't like about a good friend of his it was TRUE but he wont believe it. then from there it just got out of control. he has slandered me pretty bad. But this is getbig. you just have to take the BS and laugh.

I never disagreed with his gear cycles except first timers using tren. I think a first cycle should be somewhat short 12 weeks at longest and consist of just a long acting ester such as Test Enanthate and EQ and small dosages 250mg a week of Test E and 400-600mg a week of EQ . plus a oral such as Dbol 20mg a day to start at then raise 10mg a week for the first 4 weeks only. always good to see how your body reacts to androgens before using heavy ones like trenbolone. I think it is fine to prime with HGH as a first time user. nothing wrong with using HGH with your first cycle. just harsh androgens should be used carefully for your first cycle. I would use some of these weaker substances first before messing with really heavy androgens.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 03:31:11 AM »
This is great gh15 hormone advise is right.  He needs to stop giving approval on gear and stop ratting though

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 03:32:58 AM »
brother I didn't fight with Gh15 for years! we both have been on the board for almost the same amount of time since 2005 I think he registered in december 2004 but he never posted much back then. I never had an issue with the guy. I said something he didn't like about a good friend of his it was TRUE but he wont believe it. then from there it just got out of control. he has slandered me pretty bad. But this is getbig. you just have to take the BS and laugh.

I never disagreed with his gear cycles except first timers using tren. I think a first cycle should be somewhat short 12 weeks at longest and consist of juts a long acting ester such as Test Enanthate and EQ and small dosages 250mg a week of Test E and 400-600mg a week of EQ . plus a oral such as Dbol 20mg a day to start at then raise 10mg a week for the first 4 weeks only. always good to see how your body reacts to androgens before using heavy ones like trenbolone. I think it is fine to prime with HGH as a first time user. nothing wrong with using HGH with your first cycle. just harsh androgens should be used carefully for your first cycle. I would use some of these weaker substances first before messing with really heavy androgens.
I see what you mean. His issue with you is that you represent a source and push products. You say it's not true he says it is. This is about it

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 03:56:16 AM »
it was a scanning device malfuction at the logistics centre

batch got screwed up

sure. sounds like a good excuse. if they can make humatrope quality once they could easily do it again if they wanted to. iff you can make humatrope grade HGH you are pros! mistakes like that do not happen. this was just a clandestine made UGL HGH product. even the goood batch was no humatrope I don't care what gh15 says if he said it was better than humatrope and serostim he has a agenda or has not tried humatrope or serostim, but if Gh15 is who I think he is he has tried planty of serostim and always wanted it.I got offered his kits once because he didnt want them for some reason,this was years ago. it was serostim and the guy told me who they usually went to and the BB is who I believe Gh15 is.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 04:17:50 AM »
Can you put glasses on the rat and give him a turn in the eye please

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 04:21:59 AM »
this tshirt is hilarous lol, but respect gh15, not his fault    :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 04:37:34 AM »
I see what you mean. His issue with you is that you represent a source and push products. You say it's not true he says it is. This is about it

he is right I only back up one source! and that is because he strives to bring to the table a pure legit non contaminated product and that is what he did! ask william llwellyn he came out with some of the best gear you can get. it was 3rd party tested by the man himself! and he said it was right on point mg wise and free of contaminants, and was made with very high pure raw materials.This was not made with your average materials UGL's use I have the article from william llwellyn.

this is human grade to me because it would pass the american FDA regulations even though they make products a real pharmaceutical company would not make( mainly just their Tren suspension) wich is a new product. they do not even have trenblone acetate, they make parabolin. The doses are not all crazy high they are dosed like human grade would be dosed. Plus I like this line because it was fairly new and their are no counterfeits. we have been arguing for about a year. GH15 has tried one of these products from this line I am talking about and he liked it. plus the guy has real testovirons. everything he sends comes with the original packaging. he just has the best safest gear-IMO. I dont make a nickel for promoting his line. I just love the products. their test prop is smoother that viromones or farmaks.

it is the smoothest test prop I have used. Gh15 is right he ships from a shitty place but he said you would never see the pack after you ordered but that is far from the truth! If you order It takes a week from the time it was shipped. ONE WEEK, Maybe 8 days. I have had one hold up I do not know what went wrong but it sat at customs for about 40 days! but that is not usual that was a fluke and it did finally arrive. I am not this guys remailer. I know one guy who sells his stuff domestic but he is not a remailer he buys it with his own money. the guy does not have a remailer,he does not front people and he dosn't care what people do with his products. If someone buys alot of it he dosn't care if someone sells it domestic. he sells to alot of people who re-sell his  gear but he dosn't have ANY remailers he will never front product. I just try to recommend a product that is clean of contaminants and is high grade. this is not 10ml multi dose vials they are 1 hit amps wich I believe are cleaner if you know how to open them correctly without getting glass in the juice. I dont care for 10l multi dose vials. The guy has been around for awhile and has always done right by me. If you are impatient I wouldn't use him, but if you are a patient person he is the dude. good things come to those why wait.

GH15 knows this guy is golden just has some problems due to his location wich is true! I don't lie about that. but he always comes through! I dont know why some people have to wait so long but it takes me 7-8 days to get his parcels. and I keep everything for myself. I dont need money. I wouldn't re-sell. But since I constantly talk this guy up I get accused of being a rep, a remailer, or have something to do with this company but it is all a crock of shit. I am a mod I want to refer the best product. and if they dont want to go international I tell them to get in with gh15's choice if they can get in! I have nothing against Gh15's  recommendations. They are all good choices if you have the refs to get in with them since they are all private. dosn't mean they won't take you in, you just better have some good referals they can check out and talk to.That is why I was surprised he backed up these guys selling those kigtropin kits! I have never heard of any of them. I have seen GH15's top 5 source list and I think he is pretty close with his choices.their are some private legends some people have not even heard that have great products and have for years. but everyone on his list is legit. people who diss outlaw muscle I hate to say it but at one time or another at least 4 out of the 5 were a source on outlaw at some point

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 06:41:36 AM »
I CANT GET OVER THIS !!! GOOMBA420 IS THE MAN! LOOK AT THAT RAT WITH A VIAL OF TREN-lol. i WOULD BUY A SHIRT FOR TOP DOLLAR.i KNOW IT'S NOT A NICE THING TO SAY BUT THIS PICTURE OF THE gh15 SHIRT IS PERFECT!

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 06:51:07 AM »
it is the smoothest test prop I have used.

Are you talking about AP prop? I can barely move my shoulder after 2ccs in there yesterday. :D I agree though, it's good stuff.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 06:53:02 AM »

Hahahaha it looks so funny  :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 06:53:58 AM »
ROFL, icecream in one hand and an injection in the other, hahahahaha that's gold!  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 06:56:35 AM »

why are you sucking his dick so hard

not like you sev

are you that desperate to be on the radio
T

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2012, 07:19:07 AM »
this tshirt is hilarous lol, but respect gh15, not his fault    :-\

yes you might be right. But he talked more about the quality of kigtropin and talked about kigtropin more than anybody in general swearing it was the best thing to comne out of china.Gh15 also said it was the best thing to come out in decades. he said it was double dosed meaning a 10IU vial was really a  20UL vial. he said they were all double dosed and it was better than humatrope and serostim. GH15 said he had all three and he only wanted to use kigtropins. he made it out like it was the best thing since sliced bread. they sent it bunk on purpose.

thats how they work with alot of products. UGL gear is kind of the same way first few batches are good and they builde a good rep then hit everyone with underdosed gear. same thing with ecstasy the guys in amsterdam make the tablets at 200mg plus some additives like mescaline or amphetamine and then it gets a crazy good rep and a few months later they dose them at 100mg with the same press stamp. then coke dealers do it too they sell uncutt coke for a few months and build a crazy good rep gets the town hooked by then everybody has a tolerance and is hooked so they start cutting and people still buy it and do not really know how much weaker it is.I saw on a doumentary where they watched a coke dealer cutt his coke and he explained exactly what I am saying he buys pure kilos and sells them uncutt then after he gets his rep real high it's cutting time very shadey. these are the guys out for the big dollars but there are a seldom few who have good business practice and dont fuck uo something good. so it is the vast majority but there are still some loyal guys out there who sel top grade stuff and have bever cutt it or underdosed anything.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 09:12:03 AM »
he is right I only back up one source! and that is because he strives to bring to the table a pure legit non contaminated product and that is what he did! ask william llwellyn he came out with some of the best gear you can get. it was 3rd party tested by the man himself! and he said it was right on point mg wise and free of contaminants, and was made with very high pure raw materials.This was not made with your average materials UGL's use I have the article from william llwellyn.

this is human grade to me because it would pass the american FDA regulations even though they make products a real pharmaceutical company would not make( mainly just their Tren suspension) wich is a new product. they do not even have trenblone acetate, they make parabolin. The doses are not all crazy high they are dosed like human grade would be dosed. Plus I like this line because it was fairly new and their are no counterfeits. we have been arguing for about a year. GH15 has tried one of these products from this line I am talking about and he liked it. plus the guy has real testovirons. everything he sends comes with the original packaging. he just has the best safest gear-IMO. I dont make a nickel for promoting his line. I just love the products. their test prop is smoother that viromones or farmaks.

it is the smoothest test prop I have used. Gh15 is right he ships from a shitty place but he said you would never see the pack after you ordered but that is far from the truth! If you order It takes a week from the time it was shipped. ONE WEEK, Maybe 8 days. I have had one hold up I do not know what went wrong but it sat at customs for about 40 days! but that is not usual that was a fluke and it did finally arrive. I am not this guys remailer. I know one guy who sells his stuff domestic but he is not a remailer he buys it with his own money. the guy does not have a remailer,he does not front people and he dosn't care what people do with his products. If someone buys alot of it he dosn't care if someone sells it domestic. he sells to alot of people who re-sell his  gear but he dosn't have ANY remailers he will never front product. I just try to recommend a product that is clean of contaminants and is high grade. this is not 10ml multi dose vials they are 1 hit amps wich I believe are cleaner if you know how to open them correctly without getting glass in the juice. I dont care for 10l multi dose vials. The guy has been around for awhile and has always done right by me. If you are impatient I wouldn't use him, but if you are a patient person he is the dude. good things come to those why wait.

GH15 knows this guy is golden just has some problems due to his location wich is true! I don't lie about that. but he always comes through! I dont know why some people have to wait so long but it takes me 7-8 days to get his parcels. and I keep everything for myself. I dont need money. I wouldn't re-sell. But since I constantly talk this guy up I get accused of being a rep, a remailer, or have something to do with this company but it is all a crock of shit. I am a mod I want to refer the best product. and if they dont want to go international I tell them to get in with gh15's choice if they can get in! I have nothing against Gh15's  recommendations. They are all good choices if you have the refs to get in with them since they are all private. dosn't mean they won't take you in, you just better have some good referals they can check out and talk to.That is why I was surprised he backed up these guys selling those kigtropin kits! I have never heard of any of them. I have seen GH15's top 5 source list and I think he is pretty close with his choices.their are some private legends some people have not even heard that have great products and have for years. but everyone on his list is legit. people who diss outlaw muscle I hate to say it but at one time or another at least 4 out of the 5 were a source on outlaw at some point

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 09:12:51 AM »

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 11:20:27 AM »

WBHWHAHAHWHWAHHWHAWHWHAH WHAHWAHHWHA awesome, someone make it LOL!!!!!  and it is true to  ;D
TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2012, 11:40:53 AM »
reason sevaste is sayign what he is saying is because i never lie,, i always say the truth inregard this,, there ws no push of hgh for specific agenda,, it is easy to see,,

a very simple conversation with TRUE bodybuilders named bboy and with TRUE bodybuilder named blp ,, and with TRUE bodybuild named smooth,, and with TRUE bodybuilder name mighty,, and with TRUE BODYBUILDERS IN GENERAL,, will reveal before you  the truth

kigtropin when started operation again created the ONLY pharma gh that was aroudn from china,, it was equivalent to humatrope and since i try it im tellin you it was better than humatrope since overdose,,

its easy to just talk balonie,, but have you actualy  talk to blp? did you hear what he say? he say the nordi gh the pharmagrade nordi was weaker! than kigtropin ,, and by nordii mean the pharma grade gh from europe,, you heard blp and if you didnt just ask him ,,

bboy...you hav seen his physiqe,, he tell you what took you up! ,, he said it ,, the kits with batch number stamp from middle septermber took him up,, he gav epraises to kitropin and all my elfs saisd top pharma grade gh ,, i then tried it! and confirmed myself

COMPANY went scam ,, you can produce pharma grade gh and go scamming after,, its possible

stop being childish ,, listen to thr truth because in this posting of mine you actualy get it,,

to this day i would prefer september kigrtropina over humatrope any given day ,, it was better quality and higher dose gh in the 15-20 iu range
it did not last and slin got bunk! ad in vials that were mix of everything couldnt do shit for him in his case they were bunch of bunk ,, the company went SELECTIVE SCAMMMMMMMING

i have no way to predict who go selective scamer ,, what i can do is try to stop it and i did ,, yes slin raised it with me and then eventhough i was harsh at him i also took it into my hands and within a week made sure company went out of business or in other words put company in execution room since i get so many pms from them begging for second chance ,, so i gav ethem until february 15

but to go here and say gh15 is in fault because i approve something who went scaming? i do nto approve them because ! they went scaming

so sevaste and 99 % of other members cn see between the lines and read it ,, they understand what bodybuild is all about,, while others....who sudenly write in good way and can express themselves because they got cought with the hand in the candy box....others have to make something which is just pure lie ,, it is not true....

notice while gh15 god of hormones do something ....it alwys work in fair way ,, gh15 warned euroman gave him opportunity yet put euroman in the top hall of fame suppliers..do you knwo any agenda driven individuals who would do such thing?

you got to have common sense my youg pupils,, i knwo its fun the thunderdome and you come here to enjoy and get a laugh ,, but i spend my time here to help you ....saying  im part of a big scheme to steal money away and suport some gh ...its just a lie,, i recomend many gh ...right now i only approve thanktropin and novotropin for they deliver and consistantly so ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 03:58:56 AM »
reason sevaste is sayign what he is saying is because i never lie,, i always say the truth inregard this,, there ws no push of hgh for specific agenda,, it is easy to see,,

a very simple conversation with TRUE bodybuilders named bboy and with TRUE bodybuilder named blp ,, and with TRUE bodybuild named smooth,, and with TRUE bodybuilder name mighty,, and with TRUE BODYBUILDERS IN GENERAL,, will reveal before you  the truth

kigtropin when started operation again created the ONLY pharma gh that was aroudn from china,, it was equivalent to humatrope and since i try it im tellin you it was better than humatrope since overdose,,

its easy to just talk balonie,, but have you actualy  talk to blp? did you hear what he say? he say the nordi gh the pharmagrade nordi was weaker! than kigtropin ,, and by nordii mean the pharma grade gh from europe,, you heard blp and if you didnt just ask him ,,

bboy...you hav seen his physiqe,, he tell you what took you up! ,, he said it ,, the kits with batch number stamp from middle septermber took him up,, he gav epraises to kitropin and all my elfs saisd top pharma grade gh ,, i then tried it! and confirmed myself

COMPANY went scam ,, you can produce pharma grade gh and go scamming after,, its possible

stop being childish ,, listen to thr truth because in this posting of mine you actualy get it,,

to this day i would prefer september kigrtropina over humatrope any given day ,, it was better quality and higher dose gh in the 15-20 iu range
it did not last and slin got bunk! ad in vials that were mix of everything couldnt do shit for him in his case they were bunch of bunk ,, the company went SELECTIVE SCAMMMMMMMING

i have no way to predict who go selective scamer ,, what i can do is try to stop it and i did ,, yes slin raised it with me and then eventhough i was harsh at him i also took it into my hands and within a week made sure company went out of business or in other words put company in execution room since i get so many pms from them begging for second chance ,, so i gav ethem until february 15

but to go here and say gh15 is in fault because i approve something who went scaming? i do nto approve them because ! they went scaming

so sevaste and 99 % of other members cn see between the lines and read it ,, they understand what bodybuild is all about,, while others....who sudenly write in good way and can express themselves because they got cought with the hand in the candy box....others have to make something which is just pure lie ,, it is not true....

notice while gh15 god of hormones do something ....it alwys work in fair way ,, gh15 warned euroman gave him opportunity yet put euroman in the top hall of fame suppliers..do you knwo any agenda driven individuals who would do such thing?

you got to have common sense my youg pupils,, i knwo its fun the thunderdome and you come here to enjoy and get a laugh ,, but i spend my time here to help you ....saying  im part of a big scheme to steal money away and suport some gh ...its just a lie,, i recomend many gh ...right now i only approve thanktropin and novotropin for they deliver and consistantly so ,,

gh15 approved

Yes selective scamming. somehow they knew who the real bodybuilders were?? but slinpimp is a true bodybuiler and alot more would have been sold if not for slinpimp. GH15 you have to agree if they have the knowledge to produce humatrope quality HGH they are chemist who know what they are doing. to go from humatrope quality to bunk is no accident it was a scam! or they started slective scammming having someone who has been on the boards for a long time and knew who the real bodybuilders were and not to send them anything bunk. but some of these guys have diffrent emails then their handles. maybe slinpimps email does not mention slinpimp oin it at all and they sent him bunk HGH.

I would not send that guy bunk HGH. if it is really a selective scam they knew who to send the shit to wich makes me think whoever is behind this bunk kigtropin batch has been on this board for a long time and knows who bodybuilds competitive and who is a newbie. alot were from getbig wich makes me think it is someone who has been on here for a long time! and kn ows who they could send the bunk kits to and might not get caught. but they made a mistake and sent one to a real bodybuilder who called it out as bunk immediately. or they built up a good rep and just decided to sell a bunk batch. But gh15 you have to agree no chemist goes from making humatrope to bunk HGH. It just dosn't happen .

this was a intentional scam.  and I am not saying you were behind it. all I am saying is you praised it everyday for at least a month! saying there was no better HGH on the market anywhere creating a crazy amount of sales! and you never vouched for these sources in the past like you have for PP(Big N) who has always had a rep for having quality HGH so I think maybe you should have looked into these sources more and tried to figure out who was behind this whole operation good or bad.

these were never sources on your top 5 hall of fame sources. You should of stayed  loyal to the guy who was on your top 5 soources of all time(PP) as you know he is consistent and like you said the thanktropin can give you the same look with just a little more water retetion but that little bit of water could be dropped easily with the right AI. a little arimidex, or proviron, or masteron would take care of that tiny bit of extra water.you might not of profited from the scam but your praises sure sold alot of kits people would of normally bought from PP,and when I say alot! I mean alot!. that is all I am saying