Author Topic: Alicia Marie's Booty Bible vs. Pauline Nordin's Butt Bible  (Read 9425 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Alicia Marie's Booty Bible vs. Pauline Nordin's Butt Bible
« on: January 29, 2012, 12:24:08 AM »
So it looks like the Booty Bible came before the Butt Bible.  Will Alicia Marie prevail against Pauline Nordin?  This is from Alicia Marie's facebook....

TO CLEAR ANY FURTHER DOUBT, we have full blown e-mail threads between Alicia and Exercise TV demonstrating CLEARLY that Alicia (HDFILMS) was producing The Booty Bible - and that a discussion of the book series took place between Exercise TV and Alicia at Exercise TV's offices - as well as through e-mail BEFORE the e-book called "The Butt Bible" creation and publication. For future legal reasons I will not post the entire thread and conversation between Exercise TV and Alicia, but here is a link to a scanned sample WITH A DATE COMPARISON. These facts are incontrovertible

http://www.jacehallshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/proof-01.png

It seems that there has been a misunderstanding regarding my upcoming book called "The Booty Bible" and I would like to clear it up right now for all concerned.

The concept and execution of "The Booty Bible" predates the release of the book known as "The Butt Bible" for nearly 2 years.

I have been working on the book for at least that long if not longer, however and MORE IMPORTANTLY, in anticipation of the eventual release of my book, I registered these domain names:

BOOTYBIBLE.COM
THEBOOTYBIBLE.COM
BOOTYBIBLE.NET
THEBOOTYBIBLE.NET

These domain names were REGISTERED and owned by me MORE THAN A YEAR BEFORE EXERCISETV.COM REGISTERED "TheButtBible.com"

These registration dates are publicly searchable and IMPOSSIBLE to fake.

As you can see, it is absolutely impossible that I could have known, copied or followed ANYTHING related to "The Butt Bible."

However, it is entirely possible that Exercise TV could have become aware of my domain name registrations AND concept, because they do follow my activity and I had been in their offices previously discussing my book project casually on one occasion. They were interested in potentially being involved, but I wasn't at the time.

I can understand that since the book "The Butt Bible" was rushed to market and people saw the end product first, they may mistakenly get an impression that I have somehow copied it - the FACT is that I did not and have been simply working very hard on producing a quality book that can help people get their buns in shape.

While I do feel that the rise and release of "The Butt Bible" is questionable given the facts as I understand them, I have no interest in harming anyone or anything with any of my efforts.

I have written a really great book that is filled with my favorite personal secrets for shaping great glutes, and I am very excited for all of you to see it. Beyond the remote title similarities - my book is totally unique.

Sorry for any confusion and I hope this helps clarify the facts of the matter.

I invite you to look up the registration dates and see for yourself.

~Alicia :)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Alicia Marie's Booty Bible vs. Pauline Nordin's Butt Bible
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 07:04:11 AM »

So the the gal w/the glutes pictured wrote The Butt Bible?  Is that available at stores now or mainly through online purchase?
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 07:35:39 AM »
ass wars.  i love it!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 08:03:49 AM »
R

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 11:25:55 AM »
liposuction on legs leaving ass with fat so bulbuous dos not repalce quality squat generated muscle girls