Author Topic: Actor suicide after his dog died.  (Read 4934 times)

e.coli

• Getbig II
Actor suicide after his dog died.
« on: January 29, 2012, 09:38:07 AM »
Brooklyn-born actor Nick Santino committed suicide Wednesday, The New York Post reports.
The soap opera star was wracked with grief after his beloved pit bull Rocco was euthanized Tuesday -- the same day Santino turned 47.
"Today I betrayed my best friend and put down my best friend," Santino wrote in a suicide note, according to close friend Stuart Sarnoff. "Rocco trusted me and I failed him. He didn't deserve this."
The actor, who appeared on seven episodes of All My Children and six episodes of Guiding Light, had been feeling "harassed" by his building management company, according to his neighbor Lia Pettigrew.

He was allegedly threatened with a $250 fine for having a barking dog, but according to neighbor Kevan Cleary, "the dog was not a barker, but somebody complained that the dog would bark."
Santino phoned a former girlfriend at 2 a.m. Wednesday. Police found Santino's body in his bedroom later that afternoon. The actor had overdosed on pills.

The actor's pet Rocco has been cremated; friends tell The New York Post Santino's remains will also be cremated.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/soap-opera-actor-nick-santino-commits-suicide-at-47--2012281#ixzz1krzbhBmc

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Actor suicide after his dog died.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 09:40:07 AM »
no way

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 10:02:12 AM »
good ! some kunts need to get a fucking grip  ::)

dustin

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 10:06:16 AM »
I love my dogs but what the fuck. He's an actor... why didn't he just move and then slash the tires of all the condo board directors? ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 10:07:56 AM »
He must of really loved that dog. Don't under estimate the bond between man and dog.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 10:09:23 AM »
It is ridicolous to take your own life but some people have a family like bond with their animals.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 10:15:23 AM »
He must of really loved that dog. Don't under estimate the bond between man and dog.

but dogs are stupid animals.. we've been blessed with rational thought and self awareness .

dustin

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 10:19:07 AM »
but dogs are stupid animals.. we've been blessed with rational thought and self awareness .

Is it really a blessing, or a curse?

I'd love to sleep all day, only to wake up to lick my junk or get love from my owner. 8)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 10:19:34 AM »
my best friend, she don't judge me....
F

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 10:20:35 AM »
cute animal

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 10:21:57 AM »
isn't there a country and western song about dead dogs and divorsees?
c

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 10:25:38 AM »
isn't there a country and western song about dead dogs and divorsees?

theyre all about that

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 10:26:33 AM »
drama queen even after his death  ::)

that's a true "artist" I guess

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 10:27:09 AM »
Damn this guy is seriously passive aggressive. I guess selling the condo and moving to another place was out of the question. ::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 10:31:19 AM »

I'd love to sleep all day, only to wake up to lick my junk or get love from my owner. 8)

what? even from one of thoses dudes that let dogs fuck 'em ?   :-X

i'd never like to be anyones pet.. i'd be a wild , pack leading alpha wolf  8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 10:31:37 AM »

Dogs aren't stupid animals. They have incredible senses I believe they have a sixth sense. When I use to come home from college my dogs could here my mom and dad talking about me coming home. When I pulled into the driveway they could tell it was me by the sound of my jeep. They would both start to get very excited a few days before I came home they could sense it. When I left they would still wait by my doors in the morning for me to come out and they would both be sad and mopey for sometime. Dogs excel in search and rescue missions. They help lead the blind. They are way more usefull then and smarter than any cat. Just because cats are more independent doesn't make them smarter.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 10:33:39 AM »
It is ridicolous to take your own life but some people have a family like bond with their animals.
Dude had a bond with his dog, yes. But dude was lonely and had "issues".

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 10:39:16 AM »
i tell you what.... i was more upset getting my english bull-terrier put down than i was for any funeral ive been too, i was fuckn heart broken!

you get a very strong bond with your dog, especialy if its a good'n

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2012, 10:42:21 AM »
Dogs aren't stupid animals. They have incredible senses I believe they have a sixth sense. When I use to come home from college my dogs could here my mom and dad talking about me coming home. When I pulled into the driveway they could tell it was me by the sound of my jeep. They would both start to get very excited a few days before I came home they could sense it. When I left they would still wait by my doors in the morning for me to come out and they would both be sad and mopey for sometime. Dogs excel in search and rescue missions. They help lead the blind. They are way more usefull then and smarter than any cat. Just because cats are more independent doesn't make them smarter.

i don't doubt that. only, you won't off yourself when the fuckers die .

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 10:45:33 AM »
Dogs>humans.
Boundary Breaker

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 11:04:06 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 11:07:33 AM »

Curse. All the way curse

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2012, 11:10:03 AM »
Cats don't give a shit, they know another human is coming around the corner to take care of them...
But here is the thing, cats are built heavier than dogs. Scale a cat up to say a lab's size, and it would outweigh it. Bigger, thicker legs, thicker body. And far more deadlier. People in India and Africa get killed by 70-150 pound leopards, not too many people get killed by 70-150 pound dogs (although they could).

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2012, 11:13:27 AM »
some people's priorities are so fucked up in this country sometimes