Author Topic: Silvio Samuel convicted - being arraigned - possible roomate for Victor?  (Read 1411 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
http://public-access.riverside.courts.ca.gov/OpenAccess/Criminal/CriminalCaseReport.asp?CourtCode=C&RivInd=RIV&CaseNumber=RIF1100877&DefNbr=2056780&DefSeq=1&otnmseq=0

Silvio Samuel was arraigned on Jan. 26 and has been convicted of:
-Inflicting Corporal Injury/Spouse
-3 counts; Assault w/deadly weapon/instrument non-firearm produce GBI
Sentencing is February 29th. Samuel is currently being held in custody.

Stavios

Re: Silvio being arraigned - possible roomate for Victor?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 10:30:15 AM »
Someone put Lony Tepper on suicide watch, he just lost his favorite toy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 10:31:41 AM »
"deadly weapon/instrument non-firearm produce "

???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 10:34:33 AM »
Is it true that Silvio only committed these crimes so that he could smuggle hormones into the cell of his friend Victor before Victor evaporated to nothing?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 10:36:58 AM »
maybe they can be cellmates and maintain their mass by doing pushups with each other on their backs and extra grilled cheese sammiches heated on the radiator.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 10:44:58 AM »
Someone put Lony Tepper on suicide watch, he just lost his favorite toy

;D ;D ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 10:48:13 AM »
maybe they can be cellmates and maintain their mass by doing pushups with each other on their backs and extra grilled cheese sammiches heated on the radiator.

Cue the Bob Chick photo that never gets old in 3,2,1

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 11:14:57 AM »
Is it true that Silvio only committed these crimes so that he could smuggle hormones into the cell of his friend Victor before Victor evaporated to nothing?

Yes after "dancing" for teper his anal captivity should fit enough for the both of them to pull through

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 11:19:02 AM »

???

Ha, I can just see him now, beating broads down with a ripened summer squash......

The "produce GBI (Grievous Bodily Injury)" upgrade means he'll have to do most of whatever his sentence.

Anyone know how bad this person got beat?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 11:20:08 AM »
Loser..

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 11:22:51 AM »

He could turn his life around by teaching the little homies about the Weider Principles..........

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 11:25:09 AM »
He could turn his life around by teaching the little homies about the Weider Principles..........
lol, and invent new ones like the Pillow Biting Peak Contraction theory, the Anal Burn principal and the Gang Rape Descending Sets principle.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 11:50:17 AM »
lol, and invent new ones like the Pillow Biting Peak Contraction theory, the Anal Burn principal and the Gang Rape Descending Sets principle.

I could see it now.

He gets in good with the Warden and guards by personal training them, and his new buddy "Blue", a grizzled ex-con hardgainer, that Silvio teaches to be a true iron warrior.

Then one day, Silvio comes up for parole..... But the Warden scuttles it, because Silvio beat the Warden's brother at 1993 Mr. Tri-Counties championship years ago. Silvio in despair, does nothing but lift and write to Flex magazine for months.

Then one day, scraping his sets and reps on the wall after banging out a brutal set of bed frame dips, he discovers a crack in the prison wall.

Next thing you know, his calling on his old friend Blue to get him a full sized poster of the 2006 Arnold Classic line up.......

I can see it now, a regular "Glute-Ham Tie-in Redemption".

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 11:53:19 AM »

???
Blunt instrument...and I don't mean a marijuana cigar.

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 11:58:03 AM »
I could see it now.

He gets in good with the Warden and guards by personal training them, and his new buddy "Blue", a grizzled ex-con hardgainer, that Silvio teaches to be a true iron warrior.

Then one day, Silvio comes up for parole..... But the Warden scuttles it, because Silvio beat the Warden's brother at 1993 Mr. Tri-Counties championship years ago. Silvio in despair, does nothing but lift and write to Flex magazine for months.

Then one day, scraping his sets and reps on the wall after banging out a brutal set of bed frame dips, he discovers a crack in the prison wall.

Next thing you know, his calling on his old friend Blue to get him a full sized poster of the 2006 Arnold Classic line up.......

;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 05:40:10 PM »
I could see it now.

lolz

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 05:42:47 PM »
I could see it now.

Fucking hilarious!!  ;D