Author Topic: Trump threatens to run if...  (Read 2591 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Trump threatens to run if...
« on: January 29, 2012, 10:28:27 AM »
Sounds a bit like he's saying when he endorses someone you better vote for that candidate or he'll spoil the general for republicans.

“It’s not something I want to do, but if I don’t see a person that, number one, is going to win I would certainly think about doing it after the show ends,” Trump said on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” referring to his reality TV show “The Apprentice,” which ends in May.

Trump said he is considering endorsing one of the current GOP candidates. If the man he endorses wins the nomination, Trump said he “absolutely would not run.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/sunday-squabbles-trump-stokes-presidential-bid-rumors-rnc-chair-says-obama-jumped-ship/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump threatens to run if...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 11:22:11 AM »
trump is pathetic.  he's waiting to seewho wins FL so he can pretend he's kingmaker by picking him, huh?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 11:23:12 AM »
He likes the spotlight, lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 11:23:38 AM »
trump is pathetic.  he's waiting to seewho wins FL so he can pretend he's kingmaker by picking him, huh?

I would vote for Trump over Romney in a heartbeat and so would many others.  trump would get way more than perot did.      

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 11:29:50 AM »
trump was clueless on china and roe v wade. 

i hate to say it, but romney and newt are parepared for the job - but trump isn't.  it would be a publicity stunt.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 12:08:30 PM »
I would vote for Trump over Romney in a heartbeat and so would many others.  trump would get way more than perot did.      
and then you would have Obama for 4 more years dumb dumb.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 02:15:17 PM »
yeah it's just like with Rubio for veep... yall scream he's so experienced... and once he was the nominee you'd be saying "WtF were we thinking?"

Trump is obnoxious and isn't well versed in a lot of issues - we saw it shortly before he removed himself - chose not to save the world because he wanted to do a damn TV show...

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 04:49:13 PM »

Are you saying that in the general election you'd vote Trump over Romney? After all of your third party bashing?!?

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 11:37:43 PM »
Yeah, because that birther crap worked very well for Trump, didnt it?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 05:05:46 AM »
trump is becoming ann coulter. 

saying anything outrageous or threatening just to remain on tv

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 05:22:40 AM »
trump is becoming ann coulter. 

saying anything outrageous or threatening just to remain on tv

240 - I know this may sound nuts, but I am coming to the mind that romney may be more damaging than Obama if that is even possible. 

Here is why - under the present circumstances Obama cant get anything done and all he does is keep acting a little whiney pofs commie thug. 

If Myth gets elected - he can get all the demos on board plus peel off a few RINOS and pass all sorts of crazy shit. 

If its myth v. thug     =  Heads they win, tales we lose.   

I will vote for myth if forced to, but I will not campaign or volunteer for him like I did for Sarah and McNut. 

At least McNut was not a lying sack of garbage and had military service.  The more I read of the LDS crap too, its like Farakhans Mother Wheel stuff.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 06:03:55 AM »
240 - I know this may sound nuts, but I am coming to the mind that romney may be more damaging than Obama if that is even possible. 

Here is why - under the present circumstances Obama cant get anything done and all he does is keep acting a little whiney pofs commie thug. 

If Myth gets elected - he can get all the demos on board plus peel off a few RINOS and pass all sorts of crazy shit. 

If its myth v. thug     =  Heads they win, tales we lose.   

I will vote for myth if forced to, but I will not campaign or volunteer for him like I did for Sarah and McNut. 

At least McNut was not a lying sack of garbage and had military service.  The more I read of the LDS crap too, its like Farakhans Mother Wheel stuff.   

here's the thing - If mitt LOSES, then it paves the way for an effective republican to get into office - a Jeb or a Rand paul - in 2016.

However, if mitt gets in and goes a bad job for 4 years, with relatively little change for the better - then you have 2016 with a Dem winning, possibly winning re-election...

we're talking TWELVE years before another repub can get in there and be effective.  Repubs should have unified this week to beat romney.  He's gonna hurt repub party for a DECADE.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 07:38:08 AM »

That's the shit I've been telling you all along. The same applies not only to Mitt, but to Newt and Santorum.

RUSSERT (addressing the wasted vote question): "Mr. Browne, would it make a difference to a libertarian if either George Bush or Al Gore was president?"

BROWNE: "No. You know, I know, everybody watching this show knows that four years from today, whichever of them is elected, government will be bigger, more expensive, more obtrusive, and more oppressive. If you vote Republican or Democrat, you are giving up. You're saying ‘I'm never going to be free. America will never be a free country again. I will never get smaller government. So I'm just going to vote for the one I think will take me to hell at the slowest-possible rate.'"

http://www.lewrockwell.com/kramer/kramer16.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 07:42:13 AM »

No they wouldn't.  Very few people share the delusions that your fractured little brain produces.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 07:43:26 AM »
That's the shit I've been telling you all along. The same applies not only to Mitt, but to Newt and Santorum.

RUSSERT (addressing the wasted vote question): "Mr. Browne, would it make a difference to a libertarian if either George Bush or Al Gore was president?"

BROWNE: "No. You know, I know, everybody watching this show knows that four years from today, whichever of them is elected, government will be bigger, more expensive, more obtrusive, and more oppressive. If you vote Republican or Democrat, you are giving up. You're saying ‘I'm never going to be free. America will never be a free country again. I will never get smaller government. So I'm just going to vote for the one I think will take me to hell at the slowest-possible rate.'"

http://www.lewrockwell.com/kramer/kramer16.html

Harry Browne was awesome.   

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 07:50:49 AM »

Harry Browne was awesome.   

Yeah he was... the rest of that interview is pretty good too. Like this part, which applies to Mitt's immigration stance:

RUSSERT (interrupting again): "And anyone who is here illegally you would make a citizen?"

BROWNE: "I don't care whether or not they're citizens; what I care about is that, if we do have programs to close the borders, once again it will affect you more than it will affect the immigrants. They will make you carry an identity card. You will be stopped by policemen and asked to prove that you are a citizen. Your employer will be sanctioned for inadvertently letting an illegal immigrant go to work in your company. It will not keep the immigrants out, but it will be one more nail in the coffin of freedom in the United States for American citizens."

"The answer is to shut down the welfare state. Shut down the welfare state, and people will filter themselves out. They will only come here for the land of opportunity. If we leave the welfare state intact but close the borders, then we're going to have less freedoms in the United States, and we're still going to have a welfare state, and we're still going to have big government, and were still going to have government prying into every aspect of our lives, as we do now. The answer is to reduce government. We never solve problems through government. We haven't solved the education problem. We haven't solved the healthcare problem. We haven't solved the drug problem. We haven't solved the poverty problem. We haven't solved any of these problems. What makes anybody think that now we're going to close the borders and we're going to solve the immigration problem?"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 07:51:14 AM »
RIP Harry Browne.  I still have his bumper stickers on my gun range suitcase :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 07:53:47 AM »

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 07:58:21 AM »
"Anyone But Obama"

RIP Harry Browne.  I still have his bumper stickers on my gun range suitcase :)

Haha nice, this forum has some awesome people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 08:05:38 AM »
The cool thing about most people here is that we curse each other out all the time but at the end of the day all just laugh it off.  There are a few I would like to see undergo surgery w/o medication, but not many.