Author Topic: Whats the best Over the Counter PCT product???  (Read 11438 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Whats the best Over the Counter PCT product???
« on: January 29, 2012, 11:44:07 AM »

I've heard that 6-oxo was good....but another guy at the gym said that they changed to original formula, is this true???

And are there any other???

I found that supposely this is the strongest Tribulus product with 90% sapponis compared to the usaul 40%...

TribX 90

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/tribx-90.html

So I was thinking about using 6-oxo and TribX 90 for a pct

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
Re: Whats the best Over the Counter PCT product???
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 11:52:44 AM »
I wouldnt trust any pct product over the counter, jmo. Id get your hands on some nolva or clomid, its not hard to get ahold of plus its the same price as the OTC product that is most likely shit.

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 05:09:28 PM »
I wouldnt trust any pct product over the counter, jmo. Id get your hands on some nolva or clomid, its not hard to get ahold of plus its the same price as the OTC product that is most likely shit.

Exactly, Nolvadex or Clomid should be all you ever need.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 05:59:47 PM »
I heard about Animal Pak on top of Nolva/Clomid aiding in PCT. Never tried it though.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 06:47:41 PM »
Only real OTC PCT is CEL's Formestane.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 06:49:18 PM »
DAA=D Aspartic Acid works better than clomid or nolvadex any day of the week, really, it does. I honestly only ever take OTC stuff for PCT, but keep HCG while on. Clomid is good for shooting a bigger load, but makes you act like a girl as well. At least it does me. DAA,tribulus, Muira Puama,Maca and a Bangbros pass is all you need for a good PCT. Brazzers if you wanna skip the OTC stuff all together  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 07:03:13 PM »
DAA=D Aspartic Acid works better than clomid or nolvadex any day of the week, really, it does. I honestly only ever take OTC stuff for PCT, but keep HCG while on. Clomid is good for shooting a bigger load, but makes you act like a girl as well. At least it does me. DAA,tribulus, Muira Puama,Maca and a Bangbros pass is all you need for a good PCT. Brazzers if you wanna skip the OTC stuff all together  ;)

LOL-yeah just a few bangbus clips should get you back in check!  depends what you are coming off of a prohormone or a long gear cycle. I would use HCG for sure! and I love clomid! and a small amount of nolvadex just like 20mg for a few weeks. but I hate reserach company liquid anchileries! pharmaceutical tabs are much better. I also like using OTC products like DHEA and some high grade Trib. alot of Trib is crap. The best DHEA and Trib is sold at whole foods. they sell real high quality OTC supplements.

they dont mess with balonie-lol. its all been tested and they use high quality brands. some of them you may not of heard of but they carry real good vitamin/BB PCT supps. like DHEA and Trib. also D Aspartic acid. and I am serious about the bangbus clips I thought what a coincidence!lol I watched alot of bangbros scenes somebody dowloaded for me on a disc. It was some of the better pron I have seen def got my natural Test and dick UP. clomid seems to make my testes come back to life as well as HCG. I have gobe without HCG before and just used clomid and it swelled my nutts nicely. however HCG is what you want to use if you are coming off a in jectable/oral cycle. plus iit has other benefits. HCG is good stuff!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 05:41:55 AM »
BTW. Formestane is a real 'drug' it was sold years ago named
I. M. Lentaron Depot now the Rx version is sold only in a few countries. It's one of the few pct drugs that actually boost IGF-1 levels as well.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 04:22:15 PM »

I've heard that 6-oxo was good....but another guy at the gym said that they changed to original formula, is this true???

And are there any other???

I found that supposely this is the strongest Tribulus product with 90% sapponis compared to the usaul 40%...

TribX 90

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/tribx-90.html

So I was thinking about using 6-oxo and TribX 90 for a pct

The Testosterone Recovery Stack by Primordial Performance really is better than most OTC products. It covers LH and FSH signaling (daa)

It covers cortisol control and mood (phosphatidyl serine & alpha GPC)

It covers dick hardness and anti depression (topical tran resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone)

It covers cholesterol and immune (8 isomers of vitamin E)

Stack with Aromasin and its best PCT you can get.

FF

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 04:29:06 PM »
Inject till you die don't be a #girl