Author Topic: Family Values  (Read 2915 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Family Values
« on: January 29, 2012, 03:12:30 PM »
 ;D

A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Family Values
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 03:22:58 PM »
LMFAO

No scandals? are you fucking serious???

lol what does ending dadt have to do with family values?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 04:08:26 PM »
that calista... trying to egt a read on her... she was down for being the side dish in an open marriage... so you know she's probably a freak, right?

i hope newt wins the nomination just so we can see her catch a buzz at a few events and bring the hotness.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 10:34:13 AM »
LMFAO

No scandals? are you fucking serious???

lol what does ending dadt have to do with family values?
i believe the parallel is the area under Newton with the words 'homophobic' as opposed to ending DADT.
- butt, I think you knew that all along....
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 10:49:58 AM »
No scandals!!!!!! 

WTF!!!

Go ask the family of Agent Terry you communist looting morons 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 06:39:10 PM »
No scandals!!!!!! 

WTF!!!

Go ask the family of Agent Terry you communist looting morons 

Fast and Furious was an ATF operation.  But my point in the picture is simply that if Newt is the nominee, he's going to have a tough time promoting Christian family values which is the core of conservative politics.  Newt obviously has ignored "Thou shall not commit adultery" over and over again.... ;D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 06:40:10 PM »

Fast and Furious was an ATF operation.  But my point in the picture is simply that if Newt is the nominee, he's going to have a tough time promoting Christian family values which is the core of conservative politics.  Newt obviously has ignored "Thou shall not commit adultery" over and over again.... ;D

False - it was ordered by Obama and holder.   So you communist looters care about what one does in the bedroom but not public office now? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 06:46:39 PM »
False - it was ordered by Obama and holder.   So you communist looters care about what one does in the bedroom but not public office now? 

You know full well it's the hypocrisy of the Christian Right that brings it up.

The Republican party has, for the past 12 year, run on the party of "family values". They are the "God fearing" "Church going" alternatives to the "heathens" that are the Democrats and you know this.

Personally I don't give a shit what any of them do in their private lives, but you know full well that the Republicans claim to own "God" and "Righteousness".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 06:51:19 PM »
You know full well it's the hypocrisy of the Christian Right that brings it up.

The Republican party has, for the past 12 year, run on the party of "family values". They are the "God fearing" "Church going" alternatives to the "heathens" that are the Democrats and you know this.

Personally I don't give a shit what any of them do in their private lives, but you know full well that the Republicans claim to own "God" and "Righteousness".

Agreed.   It's the same hypocrisy as the demos claiming to be the "party of the little guy" which is the biggest crock of shit on the planet.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 06:52:15 PM »
Agreed.   It's the same hypocrisy as the demos claiming to be the "party of the little guy" which is the biggest crock of shit on the planet.

I agree with that also... They only want to keep the little guy little so they can have power over them... No doubt about it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 06:57:53 PM »
agree with both of you, except the family values and moral majority hypocrisy by republicans goes back more than 12 years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »
agree with both of you, except the family values and moral majority hypocrisy by republicans goes back more than 12 years.

Absolutely.    Living in NYS - probably like those in Cali - the demo party serves only the richest of the rich and the welfare mobs.   

The family values bs on the rght is to pander to religious people. 

Both parties suck royally. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 07:04:56 PM »

I don't think it became a real political talking point until Karl Rove really made it one... I don't remember it being THE selling point of a candidate before Bush... That's all I'm saying.

It's still bullshit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
;D

Fail.
Newts a piece of shit, but so is Obama.
The problem here is that you never know what Obama really is like, but since he is committed to his aquisition of power and success in politics, he has to be committed to family. Its an image thing.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 08:03:11 PM »
I don't think it became a real political talking point until Karl Rove really made it one... I don't remember it being THE selling point of a candidate before Bush... That's all I'm saying.

It's still bullshit.
Sorry, we were actually hitting those points pretty hard in the 90's.  The family values and moral majority stuff on the right goes way back to the 80's.  At one point there was a bit of a backlash even from Republican voters when there were still enough Goldwater Conservatives left.  It goes back before Rove's influence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 08:09:58 PM »
Sorry, we were actually hitting those points pretty hard in the 90's.  The family values and moral majority stuff on the right goes way back to the 80's.  At one point there was a bit of a backlash even from Republican voters when there were still enough Goldwater Conservatives left.  It goes back before Rove's influence.

Need to start a Goldwater thread.   Goldwater is one of my icons. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 08:17:26 PM »
Need to start a Goldwater thread.   Goldwater is one of my icons. 
Oh hell yea... start one up man.  That would be a great thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 08:18:53 PM »
Oh hell yea... start one up man.  That would be a great thread.

I have an old school version of "Conscience of a Conservative" in my office. 

Goldwater was the fucking man.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 08:25:54 PM »
I have an old school version of "Conscience of a Conservative" in my office. 

Goldwater was the fucking man.
I have an original 1960 copy sitting right next to me on the shelf.  Cover says, "Every American who loves this country should read this book."  I agree with that.  Back cover has the eagle and shield.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 08:27:37 PM »
I have an original 1960 copy sitting right next to me on the shelf.  Cover says, "Every American who loves this country should read this book."  I agree with that.  Back cover has the eagle and shield.

those old school black framed glasses were bad ass. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 08:32:14 PM »
those old school black framed glasses were bad ass. 
does your copy show him with the glasses on?  Mine shows him without.  LOL, those glasses he wore later were pretty close to the glasses they issued us in the military.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 08:35:16 PM »
does your copy show him with the glasses on?  Mine shows him without.  LOL, those glasses he wore later were pretty close to the glasses they issued us in the military.

it's a Tan background with him in the glasses.   

you know , the RINO pofs estalibshment keep ignoring the fact that in 1964, the nation was still mourning over JFK. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 08:48:11 PM »
it's a Tan background with him in the glasses.   

you know , the RINO pofs estalibshment keep ignoring the fact that in 1964, the nation was still mourning over JFK. 

I think that was such a big deal that people know about it well today.  It's pretty well accepted that Goldwater didn't stand a chance because of that.

Here's the cover to my copy:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 08:50:37 PM »
I think that was such a big deal that people know about it well today.  It's pretty well accepted that Goldwater didn't stand a chance because of that.

Here's the cover to my copy:

check out my Harry Browne thread.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2012, 03:47:10 AM »

No POTOS micromanage every dept.  ::)
A