Author Topic: I had a little "incident" at the laundremat  (Read 2788 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: I had a little "incident" at the laundremat
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 08:34:53 AM »
baddest dude on getbig!!!!!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 08:47:39 AM »
This dude sounds like a beast!  :o

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 08:58:16 AM »
Hahahahaha - funny shit as usual - YAGR is becoming one of my favourite posters.  ;D
He's growing on me

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 12:51:38 PM »
I walk in the place this afternoon to toss a few pairs of my $400 jeans in the gentle cycle. The machines are all being used, but I see one of the machines is done cleaning but the clothes are still in it. I ask around and nobody knows nothing. Fine. I go back to the machine and simply pull all the wet clothes out of it and drop them on the floor. I start putting my designer jeans in the machine when this black comes through the front door and races over to the machine. "What the fuck? What the fuck muthafucka? What the fuck you doin'?" I look him right in thr face with these kung fu eyes and I simply say "what"? Then I "peeled". He looked at this torso'n'guns package and almost shit his ten dollar pants. "Oh, nothing bro," he says. "Pick up your clothes and get the fuck out of here," I tell him. "Don't even use the fucken dryer. Take your wet clothes and leave the premises before you get a roundhouse kick to the jaw." He was on his hands and knees gathering his shit up, and he left a humbler man.
$400 jeans yet you can't afford your own washer and dryer...? good story though,the law layed down once again...
H