Author Topic: I had a little "incident" at the laundremat  (Read 2792 times)

Your Average GymRat

I had a little "incident" at the laundremat
« on: January 29, 2012, 06:09:49 PM »
I walk in the place this afternoon to toss a few pairs of my $400 jeans in the gentle cycle. The machines are all being used, but I see one of the machines is done cleaning but the clothes are still in it. I ask around and nobody knows nothing. Fine. I go back to the machine and simply pull all the wet clothes out of it and drop them on the floor. I start putting my designer jeans in the machine when this black comes through the front door and races over to the machine. "What the fuck? What the fuck muthafucka? What the fuck you doin'?" I look him right in thr face with these kung fu eyes and I simply say "what"? Then I "peeled". He looked at this torso'n'guns package and almost shit his ten dollar pants. "Oh, nothing bro," he says. "Pick up your clothes and get the fuck out of here," I tell him. "Don't even use the fucken dryer. Take your wet clothes and leave the premises before you get a roundhouse kick to the jaw." He was on his hands and knees gathering his shit up, and he left a humbler man.

che

• Getbig V
Re: I had a little "incident" at the laundremat
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 06:11:06 PM »
OK Assif

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 06:13:19 PM »
That's what I love about these High School girls man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 06:49:18 PM »
I'll piss on you...maybe then you'll at least smell like a man.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 07:07:46 PM »
maybe you should teach him how to read

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 07:24:24 PM »
I'll piss on you...maybe then you'll at least smell like a man.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha !

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 07:25:37 PM »
and I simply say "what"? Then I "peeled".

You mean Lonnie Teper was confronting you to peel?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 07:43:27 PM »
I walk in the place this afternoon to toss a few pairs of my $400 jeans in the gentle cycle. The machines are all being used, but I see one of the machines is done cleaning but the clothes are still in it. I ask around and nobody knows nothing. Fine. I go back to the machine and simply pull all the wet clothes out of it and drop them on the floor. I start putting my designer jeans in the machine when this black comes through the front door and races over to the machine. "What the fuck? What the fuck muthafucka? What the fuck you doin'?" I look him right in thr face with these kung fu eyes and I simply say "what"? Then I "peeled". He looked at this torso'n'guns package and almost shit his ten dollar pants. "Oh, nothing bro," he says. "Pick up your clothes and get the fuck out of here," I tell him. "Don't even use the fucken dryer. Take your wet clothes and leave the premises before you get a roundhouse kick to the jaw." He was on his hands and knees gathering his shit up, and he left a humbler man.

lmao !! funniest shit i've read in a while  ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 07:48:15 PM »
That's what I love about these High School girls man. I get older, they stay the same age.
YESSSS Best line ever...

Wait, "There's a party at the moontower"  ;D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 08:08:01 PM »
This story should have been changed to the laundry room of my apartment building. Because there is nothing badass about a man who cant afford a washer and dryer, or cant find a woman to do his laundry.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 08:22:11 PM »

YAGR, how does a man with your level of thigh mass fit into designer jeans?  Do you have to get them tailored?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 09:00:04 PM »
I never wear them. I just own them because I can.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 09:19:11 PM »
When you have the term "average" in your username, you get no respect from me piss ant.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 10:03:20 PM »
Just your jewish half exploit your coloured half to do yard work?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »

The black half is too lazy so the jewish half has to trick the silly negro...hey, wait-a-minute...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 12:59:20 AM »
Hahahahaha - funny shit as usual - YAGR is becoming one of my favourite posters.  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 01:06:20 AM »

lol

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 01:33:58 AM »
Hahahahaha - funny shit as usual - YAGR is becoming one of my favourite posters.  ;D
Yes he writes some good laugh material.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 04:12:33 AM »
quite the action packed life you live, alot of people wanting to test your superiority!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 04:35:46 AM »
So how many Taco Bell paychecks did it cost for these $400 pants?

Or maybe I should ask, how much did you really pay for these pants at the Salvation Army?

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 04:45:15 AM »
This story should have been changed to the laundry room of my apartment building. Because there is nothing badass about a man who cant afford a washer and dryer, or cant find a woman to do his laundry.

$400 pants but can`t afford a place with its own w/d, probably drives a leased corvette as well. All about the image.   :D 
time under tension

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 04:56:52 AM »
Phew!  I thought you shit your pants.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 08:00:33 AM »
Typical getbiggers win and lose laundrymats in card games.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 08:01:34 AM »
I just throw my clothes out when they are dirty and buy new ones.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 08:25:08 AM »
quit picking on webster!!!!!!!!
F