Author Topic: Transformation and bible MUTATION  (Read 7249 times)

vamped

• Getbig II
Transformation and bible MUTATION
« on: January 30, 2012, 10:13:19 AM »
fe

vamped

• Getbig II
Re: Transformation and bible MUTATION
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 10:26:22 AM »
sd

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 11:03:13 AM »
where is the most recent picture? it's not that picture on the bottom right??

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 11:34:38 AM »
updated with current pics.

Also, as I still have a bit of gyno left from being a fat #girl, would running arimidex at .25mg/day be a good idea or don't worry about it really with the tren and hgh?

Also am really tempted to throw in anadrol or halo as I've never tried orals... Thoughts?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 11:47:58 AM »
stop juicing. lift naturally for a few years, then start back up.

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 12:05:51 PM »
stop juicing. lift naturally for a few years, then start back up.

Why on earth would I do that?  ::) ::) ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 12:21:50 PM »
you will look better in the long run. go read gh15's post today about evan centaponi, how he is emphasizing the fact that evan actually built a foundation before juicing. you can get up to the level your at now by training naturally for a couple years. hen when you jump on cycle youll blast ppast it, and if you come off you wont shrink down to nothing.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 12:38:09 PM »
you will look better in the long run. go read gh15's post today about evan centaponi, how he is emphasizing the fact that evan actually built a foundation before juicing. you can get up to the level your at now by training naturally for a couple years. hen when you jump on cycle youll blast ppast it, and if you come off you wont shrink down to nothing.

Why 'waste' a couple years to train naturally if he can achieve the same physique within a year by juicing? Also, I don't see why he would shrink down to nothing right now if he stopped juicing since he's not past his natural limit.

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 12:44:07 PM »
I'm not looking at coming off in the forseeable future. Have no interest in having kids, have had bloodwork done and all are in healthy levels. Not to mention do you have any idea how hard it is to fill out a 192cm frame naturally? Fuck that noise, I'm here to MUTATE, my goal is 120kgs at around 8-10%bf and once I reach that, see if I have the structure and shape to compete, if not probably drop a lot of stuff and just stay on lower dose gh and sus at 105kg around 6% or so. Then again I guess I have fat kid syndrome and right now I feel fucking TINY even though I'm bigger then 90% of people walking around. Had a bit of a talk with dorian when he was at the club I work with(hes a funny fucker), and seeing and talking to him motivated the hell out of me... His back is still RIDICULOUS, even through a tshirt, and his calves... WOW.

And then, this is the picture that first made me ever want to pick up a weigh, and if I could look anything remotely like that it would be a dream goal achieved.

not to mention the attention difference I got going from 125kgs fat girl to 80 kgs was crazy, and it has been even crazier as I have gained more muscle and gotten leaner :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »
who sold you the bunk tren?  You need to speak up. We need to out all of these cheating fuckers.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 12:59:30 PM »
Listen vamp don't do slin ok? You still look like a natural. Take this one step at a time. You are frankly not ready to mutate . Even gh15 says you need a base to mutate and you do not have a base.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 01:00:24 PM »
who sold you the bunk tren?  You need to speak up. We need to out all of these cheating fuckers.

+1

...and i also think you have a lot of progress to make before you hop on the juice. i'm not here to hate or speak gospel or be anti-steroids, i am very pro-steroids but you have a lot to do before you jump on some crazy mutation cycle

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 01:02:01 PM »
juice can only do so much.

if you dont have a foundation of natural muscle your body will stop responding to the juice a whole lot sooner than if you build up some muscle naturally first.

you might not ever look like dillet, but you can get huge if you build a base naturally and THEN juice for years. but i think if you keep juicing right now, your going to hit a platue pretty quickly and you will never look like a bodybuilder or anything remotely close to it.

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 01:02:20 PM »
who sold you the bunk tren?  You need to speak up. We need to out all of these cheating fuckers.

Local gym source guy that was going to thailand and bringing gear back in shampoo bottles. Did 2ml of this balkan pharmaceuticals tren my friend can get, and god it was like I tried to rip 5 bongs in a row. Allready feeling harder, more energized, veins more pronounced, and I SWEAR my midsection is tighter. Can't wait to see what I'll look like in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 2 years from now! Marathon not a sprint  8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
Local gym source guy that was going to thailand and bringing gear back in shampoo bottles. Did 2ml of this balkan pharmaceuticals tren my friend can get, and god it was like I tried to rip 5 bongs in a row. Allready feeling harder, more energized, veins more pronounced, and I SWEAR my midsection is tighter. Can't wait to see what I'll look like in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 2 years from now! Marathon not a sprint  8)

Exactly take this slowly. Take too much too soon and you're out of this game

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 01:06:05 PM »
balkan ? errr.. known to be bunk ..  spend some time on this board and after a few months maybe someone will be nice enough to trust you and give you some pointers as to legit sources..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »
GENERATION NOTHINGNESS PERSONIFIED ONCE AGAIN !!

VERY SAD!  :(

dustin

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 01:13:02 PM »
When you're drag racing to you start in the last gear and expect to win? Hell no... you start in first and work your way up appropriately.

You have to go through the different gears, dude. You need to put in the time. You can't just juice and expect to see anything. If you think you will, you're sadly mistaken. I was even skinnier than you when I had started and I've made tons of improvement.

I did juice a bit earlier than I should have, and all those thousands of dollars I injected just went down the drain. I came out with no gains and probably actually set myself back a fair deal. If I could go back I would have done things properly. You're making the exact same mistake and you truly look like shit. You're worse off than I was so please, heed our advice and fucking stop with the bullshit.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 01:13:28 PM »
GENERATION NOTHINGNESS PERSONIFIED ONCE AGAIN !!

VERY SAD!  :(

VamP listen to the advice. You still appear as a natural. Even after one 6 week halo from cycle as a kid I was far beyond this, because I built a natty base a good one. DO the same

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 01:14:27 PM »
how the fuck can you consider slin after a sustanon cycle ? this is pathetic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 01:16:34 PM »
He could have just dieted while training hard and eating clean.

Train for a while,build a foundation,get on a small beginner cycle and go from there,but that makes too much sense and means he would have to work hard and be strict.

WTF  ???

A total shame!

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »
Listen vamp don't do slin ok? You still look like a natural. Take this one step at a time. You are frankly not ready to mutate . Even gh15 says you need a base to mutate and you do not have a base.

I'm not going to jump on the slin/hgh right away, going to wait till I reach 110 kgs to start the slin, and the hgh I'm still aquiring the funds for. I'm not here to fuck around. As for training naturally, I have and made very VERY poor gains. After losing the fat and realising being 80 kgs skinnyfat at 6"4 was ridiculous I trained for a bit over 2 years naturally even following a STRICT 300gram protein 200gram carb 80 gram fat diet of just chicken breasts, brown rice, greens, fish for the last 6 months, and couldn't get past 92kgs without gaining fat and very little muscle. Yet literally started EXPLODING as soon as the needle touched my skin. I know what I want, I know the risks, I have weighed the pro's and con's, and this is the path I want to take.

Not to mention it does nothing but help for my work, as I've been working in clubs for the last 5 years as a crowd controller(bouncer).

So no more talk about not doing or stopping please, if I wanted that I'd go back to bodybuilding.com I would like advice and talk about the actual cycle I'm putting together. Maybe opt out the slin till I get to an advanced level, but as my father is a diabetic I am able to get 5000iu of slin for $36, so it just seems ridiculous not to make use of something so powerful, whilst having someone that has used it for the last 20 years to guide me.

As for not having discipline.. how many of you have lost ONE HUNDRED POUNDS of fat and completely turned your life around?

Guess I'll just have to silence the haters the old fashioned way, with results.

dustin

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 01:24:20 PM »
I'm not going to jump on the slin/hgh right away, going to wait till I reach 110 kgs to start the slin, and the hgh I'm still aquiring the funds for. I'm not here to fuck around. As for training naturally, I have and made very VERY poor gains. After losing the fat and realising being 80 kgs skinnyfat at 6"4 was ridiculous I trained for a bit over 2 years naturally even following a STRICT 300gram protein 200gram carb 80 gram fat diet of just chicken breasts, brown rice, greens, fish for the last 6 months, and couldn't get past 92kgs without gaining fat and very little muscle. Yet literally started EXPLODING as soon as the needle touched my skin. I know what I want, I know the risks, I have weighed the pro's and con's, and this is the path I want to take.

Not to mention it does nothing but help for my work, as I've been working in clubs for the last 5 years as a crowd controller(bouncer).

So no more talk about not doing or stopping please, if I wanted that I'd go back to bodybuilding.com I would like advice and talk about the actual cycle I'm putting together. Maybe opt out the slin till I get to an advanced level, but as my father is a diabetic I am able to get 5000iu of slin for $36, so it just seems ridiculous not to make use of something so powerful, whilst having someone that has used it for the last 20 years to guide me.

You've got the same invincible attitude that every other failure had too. I'm lucky to have smartened up and stopped thinking that just because my plan sounds like the most logical thing, that it'd actually work in real life. Things are different for everyone. Your faggy little diet will get you no where with that attitude.

You're going to continue failing hardcore and all you'll have is an empty wallet, thousands of wasted hours and a lot of embarrassment. You can send me a PM 5 years from now and confide that you failed. Miserably...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »
You've got the same invincible attitude that every other failure had too. I'm lucky to have smartened up and stopped thinking that just because my plan sounds like the most logical thing, that it'd actually work in real life. Things are different for everyone. Your faggy little diet will get you no where with that attitude.

You're going to continue failing hardcore and all you'll have is an empty wallet, thousands of wasted hours and a lot of embarrassment. You can send me a PM 5 years from now and confide that you failed. Miserably...
^THIS^

Too bad nobody will be able to talk sense to this kid.

Going back to the G&O.......people ask for help,you give them good advice they just keep rolling!!

Why ask in the first place ?

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 01:33:12 PM »
Ok, how about instead of all the ZOMG DONT DO ALL THAT ROFL UR GONNA BURN OUT, you give me constructive criticism on the cycle and what to change. I have several very experianced members telling me to drop the slin, ok I'll leave it out. What else should I change? Tren dosage? Sus dosage? Deca dosage? GH dosage? Remove some? Add something else in? I am open to suggestions, but one thing I will make clear is I'm going to jump on with the end goal of competeing in my 25th year. And I am going to be running gh, those 2 are the only things I will not change, I am open to all other criticism.