Author Topic: Who bought the kigs and are still using them?  (Read 2740 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Who bought the kigs and are still using them?
« on: January 30, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »
A lot of us put the shit in the trash, but who is still using them?

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: Who bought the kigs and are still using them?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 11:58:18 AM »
waiting for 5 replacement kits along with smoof and a few other guys.  

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 11:59:40 AM »
the bunk kigs were hcg. i had a bloodtest to confirm it. estrogen and testosterone were higher than they ever were for me when natural and i was running tren + var at the time.

don't know how many IU of hcg was in each vial though since hcg is kind of expensive i would figure on the lower end.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 12:04:25 PM »
waiting for 5 replacement kits along with smoof and a few other guys.  

Waiting for my 10 kits same as you guys! Lets hope K comes up trumps this time!  ;)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 12:09:31 PM »
the bunk kigs were hcg. i had a bloodtest to confirm it. estrogen and testosterone were higher than they ever were for me when natural and i was running tren + var at the time.

don't know how many IU of hcg was in each vial though since hcg is kind of expensive i would figure on the lower end.

Surely a pregency test from walmart would be more of an accurate measure of whether it was HCG or not? Anyway the sugar would be cheaper if they were going to scam why would they put a more expensive product like HCG in it??? especially when thats a bit of an old trick now???and even Gh-15 seems to think no one does that anymore? ???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 12:12:22 PM »
i don't know, but i have no other explanation for why my body is producing testosterone when i'm on tren.

i also don't want to spend the money on a home pregnancy test to confirm it, but if someone else does i'd like to hear about the results.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 12:17:27 PM »
i don't know, but i have no other explanation for why my body is producing testosterone when i'm on tren.

i also don't want to spend the money on a home pregnancy test to confirm it, but if someone else does i'd like to hear about the results.

A test is like $2-$4's tho??? ???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »
oh i thought it was like $40

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 12:27:25 PM »
Kami emailed today saying replacement 5kits be sent by 5th feb.

I used 1kit in a week. At first I convinced myself I was getting tighter. By the end of the week I felt shit and fat. 4kits in the trash.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 12:40:33 PM »
Kami emailed today saying replacement 5kits be sent by 5th feb.

I used 1kit in a week. At first I convinced myself I was getting tighter. By the end of the week I felt shit and fat. 4kits in the trash.

Bingo.  I tried samples from each kit.  Some days I thought, hmm, maybe this is not shit.  Then I look in the mirror and I was smooth as fuck.  Just holding water like a fucking hippo.  I threw the shit away. Don't even have the gall to sell it to someone.  I'm not that mean.  What's funny is the inconsistency of the vials.  Some had the labels right, others, wrong, the puck in some where level with the nipple, others were slanted like a ski hill, others the puck would slide up and down.  Reconstituting some took minutes, others dissolved in a split second.  I only saw bubbles in a couple.  but nothing like GH15 explained.  Just a fucked up mess.

The only consistent thing was the vacuum which we all know means absolutely shit now.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
It wasn't hcg. At least my bunks were not. I shot 100 iu of the bunk and I think it was dextrose period.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 01:18:49 PM »
It wasn't hcg. At least my bunks were not. I shot 100 iu of the bunk and I think it was dextrose period.

X2...all kits to the trash.

War

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 02:46:17 PM »
weird. i can't really figure out why i would have elevated test and estrogen levels running finaplix and var.

i stopped using those kigs because they were junk and i worried about what could be in them, but going to get a pregnancy test to double check because this is puzzling.

it doesn't matter what kind of pregnancy test is used does it?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 02:54:04 PM »
what about the stamped dl kigs,,,are they assumed gtg?  thats what i have havent used them though.  also if anyone has the bunk print ones you dont want,,dont throw them away hit me up,,,im looking for 1-2 friend is putting up a blog of fake/real gh,,,some diff amps that are faked,,,and even a fake serostim (lookin for the real one though)....should be good when it comes out.  he will prolly pay some $$ for the fake one just to inspect it and get some good high res pics

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 02:57:38 PM »
depends when you got them, i think people who got them after december had a higher chance of getting bunk gear.

talking about with DL, since i haven't heard too many people comment on their kigs from him. everyone who got got kigs after december from kami got fake hgh, even some people in late nov. got bunk garbage.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 02:57:42 PM »
we found fake in stamped and printed.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 04:27:17 PM »
depends when you got them, i think people who got them after december had a higher chance of getting bunk gear.

talking about with DL, since i haven't heard too many people comment on their kigs from him. everyone who got got kigs after december from kami got fake hgh, even some people in late nov. got bunk garbage.

No I got bunk printed ones off DL late december!! I have been in contact with Gh-15 and I am taking steps with his advise to try snd resolve the situation!!!!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 05:43:29 PM »
fuck i checked my email mine came in late december,,,so im assuming bunk,,they are stamped.  the shit when it mixes looks nothing like novotropin or nd blues,,,its much more flakey looking

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 05:52:59 PM »
anyone know if DL is doing anything if you got the kigs from him?  i know kami is supposed to but havent heard about dl

pray4surf

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 08:55:11 PM »
Got an email from Kam saying anyone who had their kigs shipped before December 8 were not getting theirs replaced.
So even though your bloods showed they are bunk, and you're not seeing any results, you're still not getting any of the new batch.  Happy Chinese New Year Bitches!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 07:19:58 AM »
I am still using Kigs, arrived around Christmass. Definitely G2G batch.

Not on any juice yet and looking better then ever. And I did competition back in the day so i know what being in freaking good shape means. Sitting now at 6% without any cardio, 1,5hrs gym per week and people staring at me like it was superman himself walking around.

On 15IU the last couple of days. Hunger beyond crazy, pumps also, veins even more.

GH=gods golden shower!

you got yours from dl or kami or none of the aforementioned?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 08:26:36 AM »
Im at present in contact with DL and he isn't saying yes or no at the moment about sorting me out but I am on it now and will keep you updated on any outcome good or bad!! ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 09:05:19 AM »
Doesn't this whole thing give you a fucking headache? 

It shouldn't be this hard.  Despite Gh15's shortcomings, his website will hopefully cut all of this bullshit guessing games out.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 10:31:35 AM »
i have to thank gh15 though, without him and the amount of influence he has now, regardless of anyone's opinion of him, there wouldn't have been a mass recall of the kigs. even if he never recommended them in the first place, people would have still gotten bunk kigs but without him they never would have gotten refunds.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 10:46:52 AM »
been using the printed for about 6 weeks now, they seem good, not spectacular like all the hype but good none the less, are headaches common on g though, ever since i increased to 6iu per day i have been getting a headache behind my eyes