Author Topic: To Andy Griffith  (Read 2913 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
To Andy Griffith
« on: January 30, 2012, 03:14:00 PM »
Did you every fuck Aunt Bea?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: To Andy Griffith
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 03:20:52 PM »
Did you every fuck Aunt Bea?

No, but I did pimp her and Clara Edwards out.  Floyd, Goober, and the boys got so tired of having to go all the way to Mount Pilot just to get some tail.
~

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
No, but I did pimp her and Clara Edwards out.  Floyd, Goober, and the boys got so tired of having to go all the way to Mount Pilot just to get some tail.

You Mayberry stud you. I heard Opie got anal from Helen Crump. True?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 03:26:25 PM »
You Mayberry stud you. I heard Opie got anal from Helen Crump. True?

Not true.  He got some peggings from Thelma Lou, but Helen firmly believed that was a one-way street.
~

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 03:33:27 PM »
Not true.  He got some peggings from Thelma Lou, but Helen firmly believed that was a one-way street.

Gotcha, now one other rumor that I need confirmation on. I heard after Floyd had his stroke Gomer grabbed his dead arm, wrapped Floyd's limp hand around his dick and jacked off with it. Fact or fiction?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 03:36:59 PM »
Gotcha, now one other rumor that I need confirmation on. I heard after Floyd had his stroke Gomer grabbed his dead arm, wrapped Floyd's limp hand around his dick and jacked off with it. Fact or fiction?

Fiction.  Gomer got caught doing that and Barney was going to bust him, but let him go on the condition that Gomer joing the Marines.

Floyd and Howard Spray were part-time butt buddies, as were Otis and Mr. Foley.
~

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
Fiction.  Gomer got caught doing that and Barney was going to bust him, but let him go on the condition that Gomer joing the Marines.

Floyd and Howard Spray were part-time butt buddies, as were Otis and Mr. Foley.

I am learning alot here, thanks. Sorry to be a pest but these rumors have ate at me for years. Is it true Briscoel Darling tied Ernest T. Bass to a tree and fucked his ass with a possum?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 03:46:37 PM »
I am learning alot here, thanks. Sorry to be a pest but these rumors have ate at me for years. Is it true Briscoel Darling tied Ernest T. Bass to a tree and fucked his ass with a possum?

That actually is true.  Charlene took a movie of the whole thing but it was destroyed in a fire when Raef Hollister's still blew up, killing the only three black people in Mayberry.
~

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 04:07:44 PM »
A.G., something you probably didn't know. When Howard Sprague caught the silver carp named Old Sam from Tucker's Lake he said he threw it back in the lake when he brought it back but he didn't. He gutted the mud vein from it, and shoved it 1/2 way up Millie's (his girlfriend from the bakery) ass and then made her twirl it like a tassle while video taping it. I read that in the Mayberry Gazette.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 04:10:44 PM »
A.G., something you probably didn't know. When Howard Sprague caught the silver carp named Old Sam from Tucker's Lake he said he threw it back in the lake when he brought it back but he didn't. He gutted the mud vein from it, and shoved it 1/2 way up Millie's (his girlfriend from the bakery) ass and then made her twirl it like a tassle while video taping it. I read that in the Mayberry Gazette.

That was in the "Mayberry After Midnight" section and completely false.

What really happened is that on their train trip, Millie was hoping to get her butt smoked by Howard, but he was more interested in building a ship in a bottle.  Millie took the bottle, violated herself with it, and the bottle got stuck.  It took two gynecologists and a plumber's wrench to get it out.
~

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 04:15:45 PM »
That was in the "Mayberry After Midnight" section and completely false.

What really happened is that on their train trip, Millie was hoping to get her butt smoked by Howard, but he was more interested in building a ship in a bottle.  Millie took the bottle, violated herself with it, and the bottle got stuck.  It took two gynecologists and a plumber's wrench to get it out.

You left out one thing. Back then the gyno's were not very talented even though most had dislodged 1000's of ships from pussies. They had wrecked her pussy so bad it had to be repaired. And guess who they got to repair it...................... .......

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 04:20:56 PM »
Here is a picture of the first time Andy went from 2 fingers to 3 fingers in Barney's ass.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 04:28:31 PM »
The Christmas episodes were my favorite. Here is a pic of the episode where Thelma Lou tricked out Barney to give out Christmas blow jobs at the jailhouse.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 10:56:03 AM »
You funny bastards!!  LOL  ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2012, 02:04:58 PM »
Here is a picture of the first time Andy went from 2 fingers to 3 fingers in Barney's ass.

Actually, what happened here is that Andy had brought Barney to Winston-Salem, right in the middle of the black section.  He you see him pointing at a couple black queens and warning old Barn, "You think I'm big down there...well lookie here, boy, you 'bout to see what big is all about, yessiree!!"
~