Author Topic: Steroids and Fertility  (Read 10823 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Steroids and Fertility
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 11:22:46 PM »
hard to say man, it all depends if you know the motherf*cker personally or if he was just a random one night stand

I know I wouldn't do shit about it, just kick the woman out of my life and move on to other things. Probably alcohol and lot of drugs  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

deklin

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2012, 08:18:13 AM »
My personal story about this topic.  I am 42 years old. I was a former NPC HW competitor from NJ and used steroids for probably close to ten years, competing for eight.  I did some pretty heavy cycles in my time, I even hired a local "guru" for my contest prep who had worked with Chad at one point.  I was taking close to 1500mg of test, 800mg of Deca weekly and 2 anadrol /day at the heaviest doseages.  Not to mention all the HGH, slin, ancillaries etc.  I stopped competing in '04 but still juiced regularly to maintain "the look'.  I met my future wife in '06, we married on '10.  She knew about my useage and was fine with it.  Last year I came off completely when we were trying to start a family.  I consulted a urologist last year, he looked at my sperm sample and said everything looked normal although my test levels had dropped to "20", not 200, which is extremely low.  I was prescribed Clomid and HCG, and within a couple months my test levels were back into normal range.  My wife is due in April, we are having twin girls.  Bottom line, years of heavy steroid abuse can take its toll, however, if you maintain a fairly healthy lifestyle(no smoking, regular diet and exercise)the body is very resilient.  My test levels plummeted but I got them back to a normal level, and my testes still produce normal sperm.

Just my 2 cents.

dustin

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 12:45:17 AM »
My personal story about this topic.  I am 42 years old. I was a former NPC HW competitor from NJ and used steroids for probably close to ten years, competing for eight.  I did some pretty heavy cycles in my time, I even hired a local "guru" for my contest prep who had worked with Chad at one point.  I was taking close to 1500mg of test, 800mg of Deca weekly and 2 anadrol /day at the heaviest doseages.  Not to mention all the HGH, slin, ancillaries etc.  I stopped competing in '04 but still juiced regularly to maintain "the look'.  I met my future wife in '06, we married on '10.  She knew about my useage and was fine with it.  Last year I came off completely when we were trying to start a family.  I consulted a urologist last year, he looked at my sperm sample and said everything looked normal although my test levels had dropped to "20", not 200, which is extremely low.  I was prescribed Clomid and HCG, and within a couple months my test levels were back into normal range.  My wife is due in April, we are having twin girls.  Bottom line, years of heavy steroid abuse can take its toll, however, if you maintain a fairly healthy lifestyle(no smoking, regular diet and exercise)the body is very resilient.  My test levels plummeted but I got them back to a normal level, and my testes still produce normal sperm.

Just my 2 cents.

Glad to hear it, man. And congrats!

The wife let me go on juice long term before we got married. Didn't want kids because the parents would kill her so I just blasted and cruised. Fast forward to now where we're almost two years married and no kids. I haven't come off other than a few 4-8 week periods to clean out my body and take a break. Still dying to have kids but found out she has a fucked fallopian tube.

I was scared it might have been me but I think it's probably a combination of both. When I finally mustered up the strength to go get my sperm checked, I was denied because there were two labs and one tests for post-vast and the other just normal testing. Nurse sent me to the wrong place with a vial of hot semen that no one wanted lol... so I don't know where my sperm count is and I'm just hoping things work out. I have a few vials of HCG and HMG but I'm too lazy to crack them open. Just wanting to see if and when something happens without intervention, but will use them if I need to.

deklin

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 03:27:51 AM »
Wow.  My wife had the same problem with her fallaopian tube.  We were approved for IVF because of it(and our age), they inserted two embryos and thet both took.  Go figure.

Good luck.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 03:28:55 AM »

Just my 2 cents.

just out of curiosity will u ever go back on?.... if i never ached so much clean id probly stay off for good.

beans21

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »
didn't want to make another thread, but out of curiosity does the more gear you take the more likely you will be infertile? I'm young so I always bounce back after a few months off cycle but I dont ever run more than 800mg total. I assume it varies on the person and if you take hcg? if thats the case how much hcg would be a good idea to take? never use pct

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 05:04:00 AM »
id say more like time on over dosage..... you stay on with no breaks, and you have a borderline low count, your fucked.... even 1ml of test per week will shut u down..........