Author Topic: CBO Says Real Unemployment at 10%  (Read 6398 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: CBO Says Real Unemployment at 10%
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 09:31:45 AM »
 :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 06:52:47 PM »
Thought I'd bump this for my retarded little friend Benny.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 06:54:34 PM »
Only republican retards cheer high unemployment...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 06:55:32 PM »
Thought I'd bump this for my retarded little friend Benny.
How 'bout your racist idiot friend  33.14?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 06:58:53 PM »
How 'bout your racist idiot friend  33.14?

Stats speak for themselves.   Obama is a lying sack of garbage who can't run on his record of debt, doubt, decline, and depression.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 08:09:43 PM »
all drugs - TPPIIP

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 08:14:00 PM »

Seeing as how the previous president caused it, I really don't care

By that logic did Bill Clinton cause 9/11 by avoiding action at multiple instances when Bin Laden could have been taken out?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 08:19:08 PM »

You don't care that Obama can't fix it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 08:19:38 PM »

Still in denial Vince? You think anyone with any financial commonsense knows that you don't create more debt to reduce or get out of existing debt? really Vince? A fucking 10 year old could figure that out.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 08:20:27 PM »
did you hear what the CBO said about the effects of not extending the payroll tax cuts your repub buddies want to let expire?

you going to keep using CBO stats the next time a repub says the CBO is partisan?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 08:23:06 PM »
did you hear what the CBO said about the effects of not extending the payroll tax cuts your repub buddies want to let expire?

you going to keep using CBO stats the next time a repub says the CBO is partisan?

Unless you know how to pay bills and balance a check book (with actual money in it).......

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2012, 08:31:05 PM »
Still in denial Vince? You think anyone with any financial commonsense knows that you don't create more debt to reduce or get out of existing debt? really Vince? A fucking 10 year old could figure that out.

Nope....Bush and every elected official caused this recession by the fact of those subprime mortgages alongside going to war with 2 different countries at the same time. 

Obama could have done better but considering the state of Congress, its surprising that anything got done.  Until they start compromising instead of saying no to everything and blocking appointments, it will continue to be that way.  You can say that the Democrats haven't done anything but neither has the GOP. 
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 08:33:06 PM »

Nope....Bush and every elected official caused this recession by the fact of those subprime mortgages alongside going to war with 2 different countries at the same time. 

Obama could have done better but considering the state of Congress, its surprising that anything got done.  Until they start compromising instead of saying no to everything and blocking appointments, it will continue to be that way.  You can say that the Democrats haven't done anything but neither has the GOP. 

LOL...

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 08:35:21 PM »
Everybody think they know what's right for the country but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 08:45:13 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 08:46:13 PM »
Unless you know how to pay bills and balance a check book (with actual money in it).......
i can do both.. pretty simple stuff jack.. now.. my questions.. ?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 08:49:44 PM »

Obama could have done better but considering the state of Congress, its surprising that anything got done.  Until they start compromising instead of saying no to everything and blocking appointments, it will continue to be that way.  You can say that the Democrats haven't done anything but neither has the GOP.  

This stuff started in the early 70s...progressive economics.

Whenever you bend the rules by utilizing more government control over the economy the people in power will find a way to profit from it. Like say requiring banks to loan to demographics that are unable to actually pay back normal mortgages.....or offer $2k limit credit cards to unemployed 18 years olds all through the 90s....or allow refinancing 2-3 times in the 2000s for cars and TVs and vacations......or now offer college loans and endless unemployment so people can go to school for 6-8 years and "find themselves" only to not want to work.

This has all come to a head now, and I honestly don't know of anyway to see it being fixed. Politics is just for plunder while things slowly fall apart.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 09:43:03 PM »

Whenever you bend the rules by utilizing more government control over the economy the people in power will find a way to profit from it. Like say requiring banks to loan to demographics that are unable to actually pay back normal mortgages.....or offer $2k limit credit cards to unemployed 18 years olds all through the 90s....or allow refinancing 2-3 times in the 2000s for cars and TVs and vacations......or now offer college loans and endless unemployment so people can go to school for 6-8 years and "find themselves" only to not want to work.

This has all come to a head now, and I honestly don't know of anyway to see it being fixed. Politics is just for plunder while things slowly fall apart.
some owning in this post, just sayin

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 09:49:59 PM »
'progressive economics' arent to blame. look at germany.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 05:46:13 AM »
'progressive economics' arent to blame. look at germany.

Seriously, what subject are you not an expert on?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 06:25:00 AM »
im extenting your moms asshole right now, its quite worth it haha

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 07:22:58 AM »

Even in the 70's we were not trying to blow everyone the fuck up or police the world.  War is very expensive and our military budget is bigger than every other country combined together.  Take that along with the constant export of jobs to other countries and its a disaster.

Bush's general idea for lowering the taxes was that the "Wealth would trickle down"...WELL HE HAD 8 FUCKING YEARS AND I SURE AS HELL DIDNT GET A FUCKING DROP BUT I GOT A PINK SLIP FROM ALLTEL AND WAS LAID OFF ALONG WITH 400 OTHER PEOPLE IN 2007 CAUSING ME TO DO WHATEVER I COULD DO TO PAY THE BILLS LIKE....UM...MAYBE STAND ON A TABLE WITH BILLY GUNS AT THE OLYMPIA FOR A COUPLE DOLLARS MAKING A COMPLETE FOOL OF MYSELF!!!

Wealth never trickles down.  Bush gave the wealthy a tax break and instead of them speading the wealth, they used it to ship more jobs overseas and pocketed the rest of it.  That's why we are in this fucking mess.  At least Obama is trying to put things back in order....not doing a great job but when you have a troop of assholes pulling political stunts, its no wonder
A