Author Topic: Liar Nortom now trains enhanced athletes  (Read 4914 times)

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
Liar Nortom now trains enhanced athletes
« on: January 31, 2012, 03:28:42 PM »
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/121715-Carlos-Rodriguez.-6-Weeks-from-Arnold-Amateur.-How-will-he-fare-against-the-freaky-Euros

Quote from: Butch Peterson;2924391
Here is Carlos Rodriguez from Miami, Fla. He is 240 now but looking to cut down to qualify for the heavyweight class. He is working with Layne Norton. Carlos won the overall at the 2009 Dexter Jackson Classic.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: Liar Nortom now trains enhanced athletes
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 03:33:30 PM »
I think that guy actually claims natural. lol

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 03:53:31 PM »
"Professional BB", LOL.
T

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 07:02:12 PM »
thats not professional BB lol
muscle

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 07:05:47 PM »
Carlos is a great bodybuilder.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 07:47:37 PM »
When I competed with him in 2004 he was no where near that big.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 07:50:17 PM »
I know many natural bodybuilders that train steroid users, so what?  just cause someone is natural doesn't necessarily mean that they are against it or care if other people use, just not for them.  What's your point?

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 08:57:18 PM »
True Big Ach, I don't use any steroids and I have nothing against anyone who does.  In fact my training partner uses and I don't.  Not much difference except he is of course bigger and can be much more loose with his diet than me.  

The more I learn about it the more I think it should be totally legal.  Media hysteria was and is out of control.  The stupid laws only punish people like my buddy.  Plus it causes a huge black market that as a result can in some instances produce fake hormones (or not dosed properly, not sterile, etc).

I also notice allot that there is talks of liars, etc, etc.  Of course there are some turds who just want to claim "oh yeah I did this au-natural" and if it is obvious they are not a natty...then hell just ignore them.  They will create their own doom someday.

But on the other hand I'm sure some folks won't want to admit usage "oh yeah I use illegal drugs"  DUH!  Or some pro IFFB'ers aren't going to say online or in a magazine "oh yeah I use xyz" because all the silly 14 year old kids that read it will want to go out and do it.  DUH!  

chess315

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 10:29:51 PM »
I wonder if he paid layne in gh or cocain?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 10:43:20 PM »
I know many natural bodybuilders that train steroid users, so what?  just cause someone is natural doesn't necessarily mean that they are against it or care if other people use, just not for them.  What's your point?

lol

unbeliavble,, in fucking belivable

my site ifs going to be pure hell for some lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 03:43:16 AM »
Lol look at Laynes Profile Pic there

How can people believe him? How...unbelievable

dustin

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 07:30:53 AM »
But... but... doesn't Layne Liar Nortrom have a moral dilemma training CHEATERS like these fellas!?!?!1/1 :o

Juicers of peace! ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 07:34:41 AM »

I hear he's been eating sweet potatoes for breakfast and pronating his grip on one-arm cable triceps extensions.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 07:37:55 AM »
True Big Ach, I don't use any steroids and I have nothing against anyone who does.  In fact my training partner uses and I don't.  Not much difference except he is of course bigger and can be much more loose with his diet than me. 

The more I learn about it the more I think it should be totally legal.  Media hysteria was and is out of control.  The stupid laws only punish people like my buddy.  Plus it causes a huge black market that as a result can in some instances produce fake hormones (or not dosed properly, not sterile, etc).

I also notice allot that there is talks of liars, etc, etc.  Of course there are some turds who just want to claim "oh yeah I did this au-natural" and if it is obvious they are not a natty...then hell just ignore them.  They will create their own doom someday.

But on the other hand I'm sure some folks won't want to admit usage "oh yeah I use illegal drugs"  DUH!  Or some pro IFFB'ers aren't going to say online or in a magazine "oh yeah I use xyz" because all the silly 14 year old kids that read it will want to go out and do it.  DUH! 
One of the more intelligent statements I`ve read here regarding illegal drug use in a long time.

You cannot expect a guy like Jay Cutler to tell people he uses drugs online or in a magazine.

If anyone is dumb enough to think he`s all natural,then they are just completely clueless.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 07:38:35 AM »
8 years have gone by bro.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 07:43:20 AM »
I still gotta laugh when I think about that time a getbigger changed Norton's wiki page.... ;D

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 07:49:33 AM »
One of the more intelligent statements I`ve read here regarding illegal drug use in a long time.

You cannot expect a guy like Jay Cutler to tell people he uses drugs online or in a magazine.

If anyone is dumb enough to think he`s all natural,then they are just completely clueless.

Thanks Wes!   8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 07:53:05 AM »
Thanks Wes!   8)
Hey,it`s true bro.

I know it`s all part of the lies that gh15 talks about,and I agree with him,but you have to remember that steroids are illegal in the U.S.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 07:59:26 AM »
lol

unbeliavble,, in fucking belivable

my site ifs going to be pure hell for some lol

gh15 approved

Some 'guys' just don't get it do they gh15!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 08:03:55 AM »
I still gotta laugh when I think about that time a getbigger changed Norton's wiki page.... ;D

Damn I missed that. Can you elaborate for me please?
shotgun on the team

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 08:05:28 AM »
Well yeah I agree with GH15 that there are liars and what not.  Some of those are naturals that make up fake lies and shit trying to sell you training or supplements to adults (the filt as he calls it) and there are pro's that do the same.  And I bet there are some steroid manufacturer, dealers, etc that also are full of shit and sell people rice powder pills and peanut butter oil.  (also filt)  LOL

The way I see it not every pro or natural is this way.  Like I said it could be they don't want to admit to illegal drug use publicly, or have kids with there little brains say "yeah I'll go do that cause my hero does".  However amongst us adults there is no reason to lie when you know someone.  

I always tell folks like my training partner to be careful because he will tell you anything.  But I advise him to be cautious because the person asking questions could be a cop or a DEA agent.  Ya never know!  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 08:07:03 AM »
Loose lips,sink ships.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 08:13:45 AM »
Exactly!  I think if they just made it all legal again there would be no problem.  Legit stuff from a pharmacy = no bunk/fake crap that can hurt people.  Folks might be more straightforward about what they use.  Doc's would actually treat users like people and not crack heads. 

All I'm sayin' is it worked before in the 50's,60's,70's,80's...etc.  Of course now media hysteria may have ruined it forever.   :( 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 08:15:28 AM »
Exactly!  I think if they just made it all legal again there would be no problem.  Legit stuff from a pharmacy = no bunk/fake crap that can hurt people.  Folks might be more straightforward about what they use.  Doc's would actually treat users like people and not crack heads. 

All I'm sayin' is it worked before in the 50's,60's,70's,80's...etc.  Of course now media hysteria may have ruined it forever.   :( 
Ahhh,the good old days !  :(

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 07:09:10 PM »
8 years have gone by bro.
Yeah but you know Wes that if u have been training naturally for many years u are going to plateau at some point as u get older. You and I know this better than alot of these youngsters. The only way to get bigger after that is add drugs.