Author Topic: UFC fighter Alistair Overeem Charged with battery of a woman  (Read 1614 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
UFC fighter Alistair Overeem Charged with battery of a woman
« on: January 31, 2012, 04:30:45 PM »
LAS VEGAS SUN JANUARY 31, 2012 7:06 PM

Metro Police cited UFC fighter Alistair Overeem on a count of misdemeanor battery earlier this month after he allegedly shoved a woman on the Las Vegas Strip, according to a complaint released Tuesday.

The incident happened in the early morning hours of Jan. 2 outside Encore on Las Vegas Boulevard, the complaint said.

Overeem, 31, shoved a woman in the face, causing her to stagger backward, the complaint alleges.

The report indicates Overeem had been drinking.

Overeem, who is being represented by Las Vegas attorney David Chesnoff, has been summoned to appear Feb. 21 in Las Vegas Justice Court.

Overeem fought Dec. 30 in UFC 141, where he beat Brock Lesnar in the first round. It was Overeem’s first fight in the UFC

The problem with being a big strong powerful independent man is that whore, sluts and bitches will never stop coming at you.
V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: UFC fighter Alistair Overeem Charged with battery of a woman
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 04:31:37 PM »
Martial art of peace  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »
I bet he shoved her because her breath was trying to knock him out...a good defense beats a good offense anyday.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »

Metro Police cited UFC fighter Alistair Overeem on a count of misdemeanor battery earlier this month after he allegedly shoved a woman on the Las Vegas Strip, according to a complaint released Tuesday.

The incident happened in the early morning hours of Jan. 2 outside Encore on Las Vegas Boulevard, the complaint said.

Overeem, 31, shoved a woman in the face, causing her to stagger backward, the complaint alleges.

Overeem, who is being represented by Las Vegas attorney David Chesnoff, has been summoned to appear Feb. 21 in Las Vegas Justice Court.

Overeem fought Dec. 30 in UFC 141, where he beat Brock Lesnar in the first round. It was Overeem’s first fight in the UFC

The problem with being a big strong powerful independent man is that whore, sluts and bitches will never stop coming at you.

LOL
T

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 04:37:50 PM »
bitch had it coming!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
probably some obnoxious "fan" that woud not take no for an answer....
allistair, WELCOME TO THE USA.... where you get sued for the stupidest things .... ::) ::)
get used to it...
Be Happy,
Optimus

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 04:41:54 PM »
Getting shoved in the face = you too damn close.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »
dont see him being a drinker

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 05:32:10 PM »
". . .Overeem, 31, shoved a woman in the face, causing her to stagger backward, the complaint alleges."

Oh Lord! Did she ever stop staggering backwards or is she still staggering backwards now? Oh Lord!
a

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 05:33:23 PM »
dont see him being a drinker
well it says he was drinking.... 1 beer is drinking... lol...
Be Happy,
Optimus

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 05:33:29 PM »
wait....you're telling me that a guy who is BOTH DUTCH AND BLACK is capable of violent acts?!

color me shocked

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 05:58:03 PM »

In his defense, at least he is not a coward who only hits women. At least he beats up men, too. And men his size - actually bigger.

She could be a gold digger or a groupie. Groupies are notorious for trying to destroy their male obsessions when they ignore them. As they say, hell knows no fury like that of a woman scorned.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 05:59:11 PM »
  In his defense, at least he is not a coward who only hits women. At least he beats up men, too. And men his size - actually bigger.

She could be a gold digger or a groupie. Groupies are notorious for trying to destroy their male obsessions when they ignore them. As they say, hell knows no fury like that of a woman scorned.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

what do you know about groupies, virgin?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 06:03:14 PM »

what do you know about groupies, virgin?

I know a lot about groupies. I learned it all from your mom. After I slam dunked one in her filfthy natch, she became obessed with me and addicted to my spooge and I had to make her go cold turkey. That made her into a bitter bitch who ended hating all men, which led her to treat her son like a girl and he grew up to become a f.aggot who calls himself "metrosexual superstar". Hence, I know how bitter women become when they get scorned. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 06:10:14 PM »
  I know a lot about groupies. I learned it all from your mom. After I slam dunked one in her filfthy natch, she became obessed with me and addicted to my spooge and I had to make her go cold turkey. That made her into a bitter bitch who ended hating all men, which led her to treat her son like a girl and he grew up to become a f.aggot who calls himself "metrosexual superstar". Hence, I know how bitter women become when they get scorned. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

douchebagsaywhat?