Author Topic: Willard Mitt Romney Trounces Gingrich, Ron Paul HUMILIATED...Again  (Read 1997 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: Willard Mitt Romney Trounces Gingrich, Ron Paul HUMILIATED...Again
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 09:43:55 PM »

Ron Paul gave an amazing speech tonight.    fuck Obama and the ghetto creeps supporting this Marxist devil.

Yeah he did. The Establishment is afraid of this:

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 06:38:15 AM »
Benny runs a hotdog stand and obviously business must be pretty slow this time of year because he's back to starting threads about topics he knows fuck all about.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 06:40:39 AM »
It's too fucking easy to shut down these threads. Post a little logic and Benny mysteriously disappears, only to post another thread.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 06:42:26 AM »
I hope Paul runs as a 3rd party candidate again this year.
I also hope that enough people are disgusted enough to actually vote for him in masses.  While he won't come close to winning at least it will help establish the importance of a third party candidate for future elections.  Because this two party shit just ain't working that great anymore.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 06:46:22 AM »
I hope Paul runs as a 3rd party candidate again this year.
I also hope that enough people are disgusted enough to actually vote for him in masses.  While he won't come close to winning at least it will help establish the importance of a third party candidate for future elections.  Because this two party shit just ain't working that great anymore.

I think what Ron Paul is trying to do is to build a new Republican base of libertarians and constitutional conservatives. Going third party would ruin everything he has worked for in the past five years.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 06:51:03 AM »
I think what Ron Paul is trying to do is to build a new Republican base of libertarians and constitutional conservatives. Going third party would ruin everything he has worked for in the past five years.

Yes.  But still, someone has got to start somewhere.  We know he isn't going to get the nod from his own party anyway.