Author Topic: Where to buy pineapple juice  (Read 13042 times)

chess315

Re: Where to buy pineapple juice
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »
the pineapple juice companies should give gh15 a salary for all the sales he has made for them
it would we be fucked up after all this time everyone thinking gh15 is working with  source he was really with dole? or walmart he pumps walmart a lot

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 12:57:55 PM »
Ummm....just buy the pineapple itself and toss it into a juicer?  Dunno why you'd pay extra for the juice seperately that God knows what is in it after the whole orange juice fiasco.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 01:09:48 PM »
Ummm....just buy the pineapple itself and toss it into a juicer?  Dunno why you'd pay extra for the juice seperately that God knows what is in it after the whole orange juice fiasco.

Unless you live in Hawaii.  But anywhere else a pineapple can cost $5 and a pain in the ass to clean.  Where you can get 6 cans of Dole Pineapple juice from Walmart for $2.68.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »
before ye all get carried away, marinate a raw steak for a few hours with pineapple and see what happens it
c

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 01:26:16 PM »
I must have missed the post, why is pinnaple juice so good?  ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 01:43:47 PM »

Because Gh15 says so!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 01:47:58 PM »

why do you need the liver protectors again? lol do you think dianabol even PEE on the liver protectors? dianabol pass next to them in the blood and into the liver...tell them FUCK YOU and go on in its thing lol

only thing need to be take for liver is PINE APPLE JUICE..WHICH IS MORE OF DIGESTIVE the body just likes it when on harsher orals or any hormone to be honest,, pine apple juice is one of our big secrets ,,well not anymore lol but used to be lol

gh15 approved
all drugs - TPPIIP

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2012, 02:11:15 PM »
I must have missed the post, why is pinnaple juice so good?  ???

edit: or post above

I have no clue why the monkeys on this board are aping for it, but I understood that it helps with protein synthesis to some degree? If it really is being as popular as it is being presented on here because of gh15, it's probably something to do with GH or slin.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2012, 02:13:26 PM »

edit: or post above

I have no clue why the monkeys on this board are aping for it, but I understood that it helps with protein synthesis to some degree? If it really is being as popular as it is being presented on here because of gh15, it's probably something to do with GH or slin.

I think everyone missed the point.  GH15 likes pineapple juice because it goes well with jamaican food.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2012, 02:15:13 PM »
I think everyone missed the point.  GH15 likes pineapple juice because it goes well with jamaican food.

I can most definitely support that.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 02:20:18 PM »

What is jamaican food exactly? What would be a typical jamaican bodybuilder friendly menu?
Boundary Breaker

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 02:22:18 PM »
the pineapple juice companies should give gh15 a salary for all the sales he has made for them

seriously!  judging from this thread, this might be one of his most universally adopted insights... pineapple juice has never left my fridge since reading about it in the bible

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 02:30:36 PM »
Can usually be bought late at night in a dark alley,from a swarthy looking beady eyed charachter wearing a long trenchcoat.

WTF............it`s fucking pineapple juice for Christs sake,not heroin!  ;D

;D
O

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 02:44:23 PM »
Legit pineapple juice,,, no filtth concentrate fake pine apple juice. legit grade stuff that heal your liver up from the inside.,,
Try...............................the fucking grocery store, you twat.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2012, 02:45:14 PM »
When can we expect WhiteWidow to post a photo of his kitchen table with 100's of little cans of pineapple juice lined up claiming he gets them cheap cause he has a friend with aids?

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 04:47:20 PM »
Screw the little cans... the 46oz are the way to go. $2.28 at Walmart. I go through a can at least everyday. Good for digestion...

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2012, 05:44:52 PM »
Can usually be bought late at night in a dark alley,from a swarthy looking beady eyed charachter wearing a long trenchcoat.

WTF............it`s fucking pineapple juice for Christs sake,not heroin!  ;D
;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2012, 05:52:01 PM »
Will GH15 be selling this on his website?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 05:53:58 PM »
I am just amazed that this shit is still available over the counter..

I'm thinking GH15 has contacts in the FDA on his payroll. Seriously though, please don't talk about it. You make it harder for him to keep the juice free and legal..
O

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2012, 06:34:27 PM »
Mix your pineapple juice with Ciroq coconut vodka.

...trust me on this one 8)

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »
Generic 100% pineapple juice at Walmart, half a gallon for 2.20, I drink about 1 a day

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2012, 09:08:32 PM »
to be honest,, they should pay me alredy ,, the amount of rhis pine apple that go off shelf everywhere around world is big,, fellas pm me say no pine apple to buy in place there should be since they are out ,, only bodybuidl use this pine apple ,,most whores and other fellas who have no bodybuild in mind use the fake pine apples

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2012, 09:09:45 PM »
Mix your pineapple juice with Ciroq coconut vodka.

...trust me on this one 8)

whenever you order that drink, do you get a cock as a chaser?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2012, 09:10:23 PM »
What is jamaican food exactly? What would be a typical jamaican bodybuilder friendly menu?

^^
Look up "Jamaican Cuisine" on Wikipedia, very interesting stuff.  Can't do it long time without GH in the blood though, lots of carbs/starches.  Lo-Carb choices are mostly Fish dishes, and Chicken or Goat Curry.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »
you all wanrt to look like slin ,, is this corect? evryone with their structure,,, now slin look liek bodybuild right? he is bodybuild corect? ,, he doesnt hav eno brokly chiken trust me on that,, what he has is lot of thanktropina in his blood on regular basis that allow him to grow lean ,, he has his own style of growh due to some insulina and over all body type ,, but this look can be achieved an dhe will tell you that by anyone that know their hormones and how to eat while on this hormones even with out eating much it can be achievbed to be honest...2000+ caloris depending on your frame and  if yes or no insulina usage

what you should not! listen to is mike arneld balonie ,, take a look into him ,, you want to look like SLIN NTO LIKE MIKE ARNELD

and if you ask slin he will tell you straight out behnid closed doors thgat i am million percent on the money to a point ...well he left that boarding profesional muscle for he coudnt stand it anymore ,, he came here to be where he belong he wil tel you that

you want to look like bodybuild NOT like a wanna be bodybuild!! 

gh15 approved
fallen angel