Author Topic: Mike Arnold lashing out at gh15 on MD  (Read 16754 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Mike Arnold lashing out at gh15 on MD
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 01:27:49 PM »
Now this is a dude I can respect

haha, 90% sure that's the guy i'm thinking about and that he [pat arnold] is a narc and a fraud. the same guy who wrote the article about using t4 over t3 when on gh, without any conclusive evidence and now why people occasionally say to use t4 only when on gh.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 02:06:52 PM »
narcotics abuser and addict,, logn history ,, he is finished when it come to business in bodybuild,, it s mater of few months

gh15 approved
you talk this shit all t he time. you gonna bring down this guy and that guy etc etc. im still here dick head. come and get me.

HEAVYLIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 02:09:48 PM »
i don't know anything about mike arnold, except he is a retard.

sure, no one thinks you can go pro with celltech.  however, TONS of people believe you can look like fucking jeff willet, kiyoshi moody, layne norton, bat banya, etc. etc. etc. using supplements.  it's well known these products are ABSOLUTELY USELESS for bodybuilding purposes... "just like any other business" lol.  how many businesses are entirely built around entirely ineffective products?  how many businesses are built around a product that exists SOLELY because the real, effective products are illegal?

the bodybuilding supplement industry would disappear over night if hormones were legalized.  furthermore, countless fucking frauds would be exposed.  no, not the guys setting foot on the olympia stage... the "natural wonders," the football players, the "jacked guy" at your gym, "mr. genetics" at the beach, and so on.

qft

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 02:09:59 PM »
you talk this shit all t he time. you gonna bring down this guy and that guy etc etc. im still here dick head. come and get me.

GH16 onyl strike filt sharks,,not meenoe fihs lik you

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 02:30:45 PM »

haha, 90% sure that's the guy i'm thinking about and that he [pat arnold] is a narc and a fraud. the same guy who wrote the article about using t4 over t3 when on gh, without any conclusive evidence and now why people occasionally say to use t4 only when on gh.

He is the one who went to jail over the Balco scandal in baseball. He is a chemistry genius. I don't know anything about the T4 and T3 stuff though. He is a pretty honest guy from what I have seen

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »
He is the only who went to jail over the Balco scandal in baseball. He is a chemistry genius. I don't know anything about the T4 and T3 stuff though. He is a pretty honest guy from what I have seen

shit you're right. i get all these "gurus" confused, the guy i am thinking about is anthony roberts, noted con artist, plagiarist, or more concisely put: guru.

i get bill roberts, pat arnold, mike arnold, and anthony roberts all confused when trying to place which name goes to which face. too many similar names for these guys  :)

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 02:57:13 PM »
GH15 - Why does Mike Arnold's or any other scam bag's family have to pay as well????  This is bullshit if you mean this.  Mike Arnold's/Ron Harris' wife and kids have nothing to do with what they have done, leave them out of it.  The filth/liar/scambags will pay and their family's will suffer anyway and I don't know why you seem to think that the sins of the father should be visited upon the son, so to speak.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2012, 02:57:30 PM »
all drugs - TPPIIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2012, 03:09:37 PM »
GH15 - Why does Mike Arnold's or any other scam bag's family have to pay as well????  This is bullshit if you mean this.  Mike Arnold's/Ron Harris' wife and kids have nothing to do with what they have done, leave them out of it.  The filth/liar/scambags will pay and their family's will suffer anyway and I don't know why you seem to think that the sins of the father should be visited upon the son, so to speak.

because im god of hormones,,

they have no idea who i am ,, never will ,, cant pin point to anyone ,, hug eproblem for the filt,,can guess from now till end of days,,

while i! god of hormones had elfs cloecting date about those mother fucking skank criminals! and they are criminals and fellons for quite long time,,

so the moment a pandora box liek this happen ,, the moment i hear lies coming to me abotu how bible is being twisted by a no one,, and there are many pictures of this no one arneld floating around...moment they hear this they report to me ,, and now when i warned million times about webpage for the filt to conibue this? this is complete and utter balonie

when i say family this is not a treat to family,, but! every information about the filt that gathers wil be posted on page,, every one can decide for themselves if it is true or not

they have put my family out there for too long tooooo long MY FAMILY OF SONS MY PUPILS! THEY ABUSED THEM THEY RAPED THEM THEY BEAT THEM UP AND BURNT THEM ,, NOW! ITS THEIR TIME TO PAY ,, and since i know every word of mine is followed by millions and since they know it is global server and i dont operate from within americana ,, im not in americana my friends...

they know truth wil surface,,this is why the panic attack ,, you just notice the panic attakcs they will come,, they probably already started,, why? because it is known thing that gh15 never ever forget what he promise,,

i do not like filt,, i do not like liars,, i do not like twister of truth ,, and i do not like trators

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2012, 03:12:45 PM »
Ok, I hear what you are saying in that their families will suffer the humiliation with them.  I think you should stop saying their families will pay as well though as it makes you sound like you are threatening them and I'm sure people will run back to them and say that this is what you are doing. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 03:18:01 PM »
Ok, I hear what you are saying in that their families will suffer the humiliation with them.  I think you should stop saying their families will pay as well though as it makes you sound like you are threatening them and I'm sure people will run back to them and say that this is what you are doing. 

you dont get it eh?
im the fucking  L A W

those are big abusers of drugs,, narcotics included,, all busted infrmation withheld,, nothing can happen because you talk about filt of actual lieing users of drugs,, they hate law and im part of the law,, what is not understood here?

i said im white color before,,i mentioned it many time,,  i said im bringing hormone to legal status ,, i said i contibute money to mcain and to newt ,, i said i haev washington homeland conections,,

conect the dots! its not for me to do

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 03:20:28 PM »
What fucking shit are you dribbling here? I said stop making threats about their families retard.  If you're such a an omnisicient prick then learn to read and not just spout the diatribe all the time.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 03:26:51 PM »
once again i will say ,, i fear no one,, there is a reason for that,, the amount of stealing,, the amount of misleading,, the amount of lies ,, the amount of mis information ,, the amount of treats to my elfs lifes over in europe and in americana,, all is enough to put those behind bars,,

since it is internet no one can prove anything unles you cought the fella behind computer,, it is useless to talk but! i will bring on webite the TRUTH ,, the sad truth about bodybuild,,

when i saisd family will be part,, since fellas are too dumb to understand as you say here,, it mean that the family will suffer the loss of income from the main bread winner,, for i will make sure it is all out on website and fella know to never pay or look into the directions of those filt,, thus those filts wil have to have new jobs to support their family

end of argument

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 03:30:12 PM »
this shit right here neegga, is the best drama in the world

this is me when i know there's gonna be a new gh15 thread

btw ever since i watched a movie about r crumb where he says he had a sexual fascination with bugs bunny as a child, i've wanted to fuck the shit out of bugs bunny

that is all

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2012, 03:36:13 PM »
What fucking shit are you dribbling here? I said stop making threats about their families retard.  If you're such a an monisicient prick then learn to read and not just spout the diatribe all the time.

retard do you have ANY idea what these clowns are doing in terms of STEALING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY ?? If anything they deserve to pay and pay HEAVILY and for a very long time now we have been collecting solid evidence on these pricks and they will pay for it

1. for lying + giving out false info
2. for misleading
3. for stealing our money

and much much more and they have been doing this for quiet some time

do you fucking understand that these people give up their monthly pay for their home electricity bill and all the basic human needs and to receive nothing but SHIT in return?

fuck Mike Arnold, fuck Ron Harris and fuck Layne Norton

scumbag sack of shits they deserve to be in JAIL

don't worry

M A R C H 2012  :-*

that month will forever haunt these liars ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 03:43:30 PM »
once again i will say ,, i fear no one,, there is a reason for that,, the amount of stealing,, the amount of misleading,, the amount of lies ,, the amount of mis information ,, the amount of treats to my elfs lifes over in europe and in americana,, all is enough to put those behind bars,,

since it is internet no one can prove anything unles you cought the fella behind computer,, it is useless to talk but! i will bring on webite the TRUTH ,, the sad truth about bodybuild,,

when i saisd family will be part,, since fellas are too dumb to understand as you say here,, it mean that the family will suffer the loss of income from the main bread winner,, for i will make sure it is all out on website and fella know to never pay or look into the directions of those filt,, thus those filts wil have to have new jobs to support their family

end of argument

gh15 approved

gh15 = liar

if all pros are liars - then gh15 = liar
if gh15 isn't a pro - then gh15 = liar

either way gh15 = liar

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2012, 03:50:06 PM »
can someone tell me why mike arnold is a liar filt

everything he posts gets so sciencey and tends to fly over my head sometimes rofl

its hard to keep up with the internet drama these days
 :P

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2012, 04:02:15 PM »

do you fucking understand that these people give up their monthly pay for their home electricity bill and all the basic human needs and to receive nothing but SHIT in return?

if they are that stupid to spend money on bodybuilding before basic needs,, fuck them

"a fool and his money..."

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »
gh15 = liar

if all pros are liars - then gh15 = liar
if gh15 isn't a pro - then gh15 = liar

either way gh15 = liar

gh15 admits to being a liar back when he was pro, now he is atoning for those sins  :D

madg

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2012, 04:12:22 PM »
all this guy from md and mike arnold(the folistatin balonie he rob 1000000 ppl) should wash their mouth with fucking holy water before they say "gh15"

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2012, 04:19:08 PM »
retard do you have ANY idea what these clowns are doing in terms of STEALING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY ?? If anything they deserve to pay and pay HEAVILY and for a very long time now we have been collecting solid evidence on these pricks and they will pay for it

1. for lying + giving out false info
2. for misleading
3. for stealing our money

and much much more and they have been doing this for quiet some time

fuck Mike Arnold, fuck Ron Harris and fuck Layne Norton

scumbag sack of shits they deserve to be in JAIL

don't worry

M A R C H 2012  :-*

that month will forever haunt these liars ;)

g101, don't waste an ounce of effort on this turd. Some people are so ignorant that they are impossible to deal with. This is the case with throhammer and Mike "The liar" Arnold. I can't wait until March, and the day of Reckoning. You and gh15 have my 100% support.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2012, 04:28:23 PM »
mike arnold doesnt know what come to him ,, he is the one who need to be very very worry ,,on his ass for long time we have quite few fellas who just gathered information about him scaming them ,, he scamed with advide,, took 600 dolaros from each ,, he also recomended dealers and where to buy the hormones,,

mike arnold has a file so big that the webpage will havew to be devoted only to him for a while inorder to cover it ,,

since i know in the big scheme of thing mike arnold is just another jobless moron ,, i let it slide,, but! rest assure no liars will have place in the cult

you wont sell balonie to my pupils

you wont steal their money!

you wont advice them bad advice while knowing the truth yourself yet lieing to make dolaros for your family

you wont use innocent souls and rob them of their innocene,,

eveyrthing is documented everything is ready to be presented,,including TREATS! to elfs ,, they will be posted too

mike arnold is disgurace to bodybuild,, he is on the scope of le for long logn time from his past in narcotics to his penetration into the bodybuild cult and recovery ....while ruining up and coming dreamers with is ill advice,,

mike arneld  is a filt and deserve to be treated as FILT,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2012, 04:33:10 PM »
gh, he is so arrogant and ignorant that he has no clue what is coming at him does he? Actually kinda funny. He will be trying to kiss your ass in another month or so.  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2012, 04:41:10 PM »
gh, he is so arrogant and ignorant that he has no clue what is coming at him does he? Actually kinda funny. He will be trying to kiss your ass in another month or so.  ;)

he is striaght out crazy ,, he LIES,, he twist what gh15 say and i only last 2 days saw this since elfs start givgin me information ,, he lie repetedely ,, i always let him go i say he is fat kid skinny fat as you csal it here in thunderdome with narcotic problem ,, i always let it go but no more,, that mother fucker is a liar a true liar,, not a fun liar ,, not a joking maner liar,, an arogant but not a good arogant a misguiding arrogant liar

i knwo what it take to get to top ,, i been there,, that little putz never looked a digit under 20% and is very low muscle ,, how can someone like this even talk even TALK to gh15,, with such a tone! ,, he shoudl worship the ground i walk on and praise everything i say like every single profesional behnid closed doors,, but! he cant accept the fact that gh15 became a house hold name,,

i dont liek muscular develop ,, i recomended blackman to remove heris before,, but now they get into new lows,, they sponsor grey zone products on their site,, many documented purchses of ANABOLIC STEROIDS AND HORMONES IN GENERAL HAPPENED ON THE SITE,, AKA WE HAVE DOCUMENTED PURCHASES,, i can bring that site to its misery end but i chose a diff way ! ,, i chose my website and you will see how just HOW powerful i am that even law! come to read gh15 ,, this is how powerful i am ,, you will see on webpage

i wil not stand for this coruption ,, i only will let good decent fellas operate ,, no narcotics anymore mr mike arnold....no more talking about 200 mg testosterona and behnid close doors recomened 1 gram ....no more ,, no mre lieing ,, its over for you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2012, 04:45:31 PM »
Read all my posts you fucking spastics.  I simply said that GH15 should stop saying that the liar/scambag's family should be kept out of it and he should stop making veiled threats to them as people are going to think GH is threatening the family which is not what is happening.  I'm obviously proved in this point because none of you can read!!!!!!  I could care less about the filth liar scambags and GH can knock himself out with going after them I just said lay off the " making their family pay as well" stuff.  Now head back to kindergarten and start up reading again.