Author Topic: Murdered Agent Terry Family suing ATF for $25 Million over Fast n Furious  (Read 1189 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Murdered Agent Terry Family suing ATF for $25 Million over Fast n Furious
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2012, 08:45:45 PM »

Simple...because it would not have made a difference.  Even if there was no Fast and Furious, Agent Terry would still be dead because the gangs would have gotten their weapons from somewhere else. 

Its also very hard for a lawsuit to be filed for a federal agent because they sign agreements accepting the risk and dangers.  Its a sad situation for the most part but that's what I think will happen.
first of the cartels may have had smaller caliber guns, damaged/older less accurate guns, guns that dont cycle as fast etc.

also legally simply b/c something was going to happen doesnt negate any negligence on your part that led to the damage...

where do you come up with this shit? seriously...

Ill give you the fact he signed a waiver but waivers dont include gross negligence...which I think you would have to agree this is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 03:45:59 AM »
Brian Terry’s mother to Holder: You’re ‘a joke’ and a ‘coward’
By Matthew Boyle - The Daily Caller Published: 5:44 PM 02/02/2012    | Updated: 1:06 AM 02/03/2012

By Matthew Boyle - The Daily Caller
Bio | Archive | Email Matthew Boyle
 Follow Matthew Boyle
 Get Matthew Boyle Feed

inShare
Ads by Google
RushProFlowers.com SiteSend Valentine Flowers from $19 "Best Value" - Wall Street Journal. www.ProFlowers.com

The mother of murdered Border Patrol agent Brian Terry had harsh words for Attorney General Eric Holder after Thursday’s House oversight committee hearing on Operation Fast and Furious.

“THIS IS FOR YOU SON,” Mrs. Terry posted on Facebook at about 3:30 p.m. “Mr. Holder. How come you can never say my sons name. You never have. All i ever hear you say is ‘i didnt find out or I cant say’ Im actually tired of hearing your double talk in answering questions. What a joke you are. You know my son was a real AMERICAN, a WARRIOR, and a HERO, who was also protecting COWARD POLITICANS like you.”

“Hope you remember that,” Mrs. Terry added in her message to Holder before signing it: “PROUD MOM OF BRIAN A. TERRY.”

Brian Terry was murdered with a weapon his own government allowed to be sold to Mexican drug cartels via Operation Fast and Furious. Like Terry, about 300 Mexican citizens were also murdered with the guns Holder’s Justice Department gave to the drug cartels.

Nobody has been held accountable inside the Justice Department, and more than 100 congressmen, three U.S. senators, two sitting governors and all major Republican presidential candidates have demanded that Holder step down in the wake of the scandal. Holder has time and again refused to hold anybody accountable and has refused to step down himself.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 05:54:11 AM »
first of the cartels may have had smaller caliber guns, damaged/older less accurate guns, guns that dont cycle as fast etc.

also legally simply b/c something was going to happen doesnt negate any negligence on your part that led to the damage...

where do you come up with this shit? seriously...

Ill give you the fact he signed a waiver but waivers dont include gross negligence...which I think you would have to agree this is.

Are you kidding??? Those Mexican gangs not only have military grade weapons at their disposal but military training to use them as well as a lot of them are being trained by former Mexican and Columbian Special Forces members.  

Point being, its going to be very hard to prove that Operation F&F was the sole reason Agent Terry was killed and I don't think they are going to get a dime.   However, there does need to be a settlement for the matter.  Having this lingering on the Justice Dept's heads for years is not productive
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2012, 05:58:42 AM »

Are you kidding??? Those Mexican gangs not only have military grade weapons at their disposal but military training to use them as well as a lot of them are being trained by former Mexican and Columbian Special Forces members. 

Point being, its going to be very hard to prove that Operation F&F was the sole reason Agent Terry was killed and I don't think they are going to get a dime.   

LOL.   You are the same type of pofs who says illagal immigration is not the issue when an illegal kills someone in a DWI crash.   

Why you 95ers keep providing cover for criminal black politicians like Holder is beyond me.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 07:51:07 AM »

Point being, its going to be very hard to prove that Operation F&F was the sole reason Agent Terry was killed and I don't think they are going to get a dime.   However, there does need to be a settlement for the matter.  Having this lingering on the Justice Dept's heads for years is not productive
Lmfao and by what reasoning or standard do you believe they have to prove "sole responsibility" to prove negligence by the us govt?

You really no shit about law Vincent

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 07:55:05 AM »