Author Topic: Adam Charlton - he is ripped - what is he on?  (Read 24473 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: The g4p dude
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2012, 07:43:36 AM »
why not take this opportunity to throw up some six year old pics

to prove your point  :D

Are you suggesting that it's  not only Romania that is living in the past, bigmc?

dustin

Re: Adam Charlton - he is ripped - what is he on?
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 07:45:07 AM »
why do you guys think he is abusing diuretics ? do you mean that he is constantly on  aldectone or lasix ?

maybe he is jsut running low doses of test, Tren and masteron ?

just wondering btw

Why? Because he walks around like that. It looks like someone hooked a vacuum up to him and drained every last ounce of water out of him.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2012, 07:59:56 AM »
Are you suggesting that it's  not only Romania that is living in the past, bigmc?

what im saying big cyp is that the last time sev was in shape vince basile was mr canada
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2012, 08:08:12 AM »
no need for 6yo pics .. new ones will blow those away

dustin: exactly my point .. this kid is in stage condition waterless all the time .. wtf? it's gay as hell but this is very very good stage ready condition and he is holding it quite often for weeks .. wtf?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2012, 08:10:43 AM »
Why? Because he walks around like that. It looks like someone hooked a vacuum up to him and drained every last ounce of water out of him.

how can he survive doing that ? I thought diuretics were used a week or so before a show or when your too bloated/ high blood pressure

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 08:11:04 AM »
what im saying big cyp is that the last time sev was in shape vince basile was mr canada

hahaha good one! I also heard a rumour in the boards, that the '190 pounds lean' he often alludes to incorporated the combined weight of the ripped cocks in his hands, mouth, and bumhole when he 'stepped' onto the scales!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 08:12:56 AM »
hahaha good one! I also heard a rumour in the boards, that the '190 pounds lean' he often alludes to incorporated the combined weight of the ripped cocks in his hands, mouth, and bumhole when he 'stepped' onto the scales!
you are trying too hard .. sit down and have a beer

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2012, 08:15:16 AM »
you are trying too hard .. sit down and have a beer

Hows the diet going stud?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 08:17:04 AM »
Hows the diet going stud?

sev is on the "natural yogurt" diet cyp

he has a constant supply
T

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2012, 08:21:14 AM »
This guy has outstanding genetics. Even if he just sprinted and never touched a weight he'd look better than 75% of getbiggers.

I'll take the bet that he's on some low dose cocktail of test & some clen/t3/eca combination.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 08:21:58 AM »
sev is on the "natural yogurt" diet cyp

he has a constant supply

Careful there bigmc, a few more like that and he'll send his cousins over to steal some more UK cleaning jobs!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2012, 08:29:35 AM »
This guy has outstanding genetics. Even if he just sprinted and never touched a weight he'd look better than 75% of getbiggers.

I'll take the bet that he's on some low dose cocktail of test & some clen/t3/eca combination.

I beg the differ .. this kid is on some serious doses and running a lot of compounds ... he is not usin but abusing fatburnrs and diuretics .. if you ever been in that kind of shape you'd realize

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2012, 08:30:07 AM »
The HOMO lust in this thread is strong.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 08:30:52 AM »
Careful there bigmc, a few more like that and he'll send his cousins over to steal some more UK cleaning jobs!

are you insinuating bigcyp that romanias only contribution to the world are beggars and gypsy curses
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2012, 08:37:31 AM »
shakira ... your blood pressure is rising  ;D

dustin

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2012, 08:45:07 AM »
dustin: exactly my point .. this kid is in stage condition waterless all the time .. wtf? it's gay as hell but this is very very good stage ready condition and he is holding it quite often for weeks .. wtf?

Exactly. His sexy stud factor is through the roof. Even running anabolics in the most harmonious fashion (completely eliminate the sides through cognizant and intelligent use), there's no way to be that peeled without diuretics. And because he can flip on the webcam at the blink of a schmoe's eye to pose down, it suggests he's peeled to the tits year-round. That is not healthy. He is abusing diuretics which are one of the few PEDs which actually do carry pretty heavy detriment. :-\

how can he survive doing that ? I thought diuretics were used a week or so before a show or when your too bloated/ high blood pressure

He can survive for a long time, but he's going to encounter renal failure or get a big shock years down the line when his guts start rotting from the inside out and he seeks medical attention. Tom Prince is a prime example of diuretic Aspirin abuse to the max. Remember when his kidneys shot? This kid isn't invincible and diuretic abuse is very serious stuff. Some people can tolerate it a lot better due to their genetics, diet, lifestyle, etc, but everyone has a ticker. And when the clock runs out it's the same fate.

I've never used a diuretic in my life and will only consider it once I squeek down past the 6% legit bf mark again. I've been peeled to the bone but then there's diuretic-peeled. That's when the skin sits atop the muscle with nothing in between. It should be used sparingly and only when you're already peeled to the tits in my humble opinion. Not abused year-round.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2012, 08:46:45 AM »

low dose cocktail

lmao, look at his sprinting days. He is abusing several compounds to get to his present shape, no way is he running some low doses
all drugs - TPPIIP

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2012, 08:51:23 AM »

low dose cocktail

lmao, look at his sprinting days. He is abusing several compounds to get to his present shape, no way is he running some low doses
this is my point as well ... the kid is running a lot of shit for sure .. I think 100 tren daily at least .. some prop ... halo and or masteron ... t3.. clen.. ephedrine ..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2012, 09:30:35 AM »
this is my point as well ... the kid is running a lot of shit for sure .. I think 100 tren daily at least .. some prop ... halo and or masteron ... t3.. clen.. ephedrine ..

how do you know what he is running

T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2012, 09:31:54 AM »
how do you know what he is running

he has the "look"

dustin

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2012, 09:39:08 AM »
he has the "look"

The looks are uncanny. Once you've opened your third eye (the PED eye) you'll know with precision at first glance.

It's nothing to brag about but guys like Sev and I can tell almost all the compounds someone's running. It's not too hard of a skill to develop, especially if you've used those particular PEDs. Guys at the gym are usually impressed when I can identify the shitty cookie cutter cycles they're running. I give them proper advice and when they give it a couple of weeks they always look 10 times better than the did the few weeks before.

Bodybuilders are stupid and transparent...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2012, 09:42:52 AM »
The looks are uncanny. Once you've opened your third eye (the PED eye) you'll know with precision at first glance.

It's nothing to brag about but guys like Sev and I can tell almost all the compounds someone's running. It's not too hard of a skill to develop, especially if you've used those particular PEDs. Guys at the gym are usually impressed when I can identify the shitty cookie cutter cycles they're running. I give them proper advice and when they give it a couple of weeks they always look 10 times better than the did the few weeks before.

Bodybuilders are stupid and transparent...

you know shit all cu nt face
T

dustin

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2012, 10:15:44 AM »
you know shit all cu nt face

lol wtf?

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2012, 10:40:27 AM »
nice back.................... ...........

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2012, 10:43:22 AM »
Another Tren and GH addict. looks like shit for all the drugs he most likely takes, terrible chest, and long arms.