Author Topic: The new Spartacus  (Read 2755 times)

the trainer

The new Spartacus
« on: February 02, 2012, 06:27:48 AM »
Have you guys seen the new spartacus that is one skinny dude, he looks like he does not even workout, they should found a actor with more muscles for the role.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: The new Spartacus
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 06:34:18 AM »
Have you guys seen the new spartacus that is one skinny dude, he looks like he does not even workout, they should found a actor with more muscles for the role.

when is it coming out on showtime?......the last actor who played the part was very good.......not the one who died of cancer recently....andy whitfield
Get Big, or Die Trying

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 06:40:39 AM »

when is it coming out on showtime?......the last actor who played the part was very good.......not the one who died of cancer recently

On Starz....started last week Friday.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 06:43:32 AM »

The new season is good...  But I'm having a very hard time accepting this new Spartacus!!!

Original:

Replacement:

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 06:43:55 AM »
On Starz....started last week Friday.

oh right......I'm gonna check it out....I like this serie.....I hope the new actor carry that role well, spartacus has been a hit......these are the two previous guys who played the role.......Andy will be missed.....this guy had potential to make it big on the silver screen

Get Big, or Die Trying

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 06:46:33 AM »

Original:

Replacement:

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 06:48:00 AM »
oh right......I'm gonna check it out....I like this serie.....I hope the new actor carry that role well, spartacus has been a hit......these are the two previous guys who played the role.......Andy will be missed.....this guy had potential to make it big on the silver screen

Btw..... the guy who you posted on the right did not play Spartacus....  He played the role of Gannicus... completely different character who was in the PREQUEL Gods of the Arena - still did an awesome job though!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 06:48:14 AM »
Original:

Replacement:

shit, Andy whitman was a bad ass....that role fitted him like a glove....the dude had a rare form of cancer....he was too freaking young to die
Get Big, or Die Trying

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 06:50:48 AM »
Btw..... the guy who you posted on the right did not play Spartacus....  He played the role of Gannicus... completely different character who was in the PREQUEL Gods of the Arena - still did an awesome job though!

Some of the dialog is a tad hard to follow...little like Deadwood season 3.  Have to rewind it to listen.  Also, whats with the line by that blond in this seasons first episode "Shes a fucking bitch".  Um...yeah, thats stretching it for the "time period"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 10:19:32 AM »
all modern language originates from back then,,,,, just as vulgar as us, same with the orgies etc

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 10:30:39 AM »
when is it coming out on showtime?......the last actor who played the part was very good.......not the one who died of cancer recently....andy whitfield

Who are you talking about??? Andy or Liam???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 10:32:51 AM »

Are you even able to follow the story? "These are the two previous guys who played the role?" lol

Dustin never played Spartacus, he played Gannicus, Gods of the Arena was a PREQUEL to Spartacus.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2012, 10:40:39 AM »
All red wine and manna.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »

2nd dude played Gannicus, another real life historical figure---within the actual Spartacus story.
Andy Whitfield play the hell out of Spartacus. Best Spartacus to date.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2012, 12:43:07 PM »
I really liked Gods of the Arena and Gannicus. The Blood serries was not as good. We'll see the new stuff

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 12:46:27 PM »
I really liked Gods of the Arena and Gannicus. The Blood serries was not as good. We'll see the new stuff
Gannicus bearing a dude one handed and blinded folded  was good---him fucking his best freind's wife--- >:( >:(
but set up a good story line.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 12:51:50 PM »
I just saw the trailer with the estrogen filled anorexic boyish new Spartacus .. it should be entitled: Spartacus: from men to little b.itches

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 12:53:13 PM »
I tried watching it and couldn't get past the cartoony stylized violence.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »
for fuck's sake bring a guy with muscles and manly attitude. .. back then metrosexuals did NOT dominate the Arena ..