Author Topic: Women coming off the pill crave sex with bodybuilders!  (Read 2044 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Women coming off the pill crave sex with bodybuilders!
« on: February 02, 2012, 06:51:37 AM »

http://wownews.co.uk/news/682-women-coming-off-the-pill-crave-sex-with-bodybuilders-says-study.html

WOMEN who come off the pill immediately want to ditch their 'nurturing' partner and have sex with a muscleman, according to new research.  The study shows that women on the pill are attracted to 'feminised' men similar to themselves. But as soon as they stop using oral contraception they crave sex with ultra-masculine bodybuilder types. And the findings are believed to go some way to explaining the soaring numbers of broken marriages in the developed world since the introduction of the oral contraceptive pill in the early 1960s. 

A UK study showed that women who don't use the Pill are attracted to men with a scent which is the polar opposite of their own. And these tend to be 'manly' men, physically bigger and with more pronounced male features. 

In simple terms the more 'opposite' a couples' smells (in scientific terms their histocompatibility complex (MHC) genes)  are the better the chance for the immune system of their offspring.  However women using the Pill showed a strong preference to men with a smell closer to their own. These were often good, caring partners of the New Man variety who, it turns out , may not  necessarily be so good in terms of natural selection. 

And it gets worse for Metrosexual Man – when women come off the pill they turn their backs on caring man and crave sex with neanderthal man.   The study published in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B suggests that women who start or stop taking the pill, then, may be in for some relationship problems.  A further study published in Psychological Science found that women paired with MHC-similar men are less sexually satisfied and more likely to cheat on their partners than women paired with MHC-dissimilar men. 

So a woman on the pill, for example, might be more likely to start dating a MHC-similar man, but he could ultimately leave her less sexually satisfied.   Then if she goes off the pill during the relationship, the accompanying hormonal changes will draw her even more strongly toward more MHC-dissimilar men. These immune genes may have a “powerful effect in terms of how well relationships are cemented,” says University of Liverpool psychologist Craig Roberts, co-author of the paper.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Women coming off the pill crave sex with bodybuilders!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 06:55:13 AM »
that's Good news for Getbiggers.... :)
Get Big, or Die Trying

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 06:56:57 AM »
Now I know what to put in my title for my Criagslist posting.

"San Diego Muscular man looking for women coming off of the Pill"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 07:02:06 AM »
very good news for myself

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 07:02:26 AM »
Now I know what to put in my title for my Criagslist posting.

"San Diego Muscular man looking for women coming off of the Pill"

Women, as a whole, will never be fully understood. They are a bit like Chaos Theory in that just when you think you've got them figured, BOOM, unpredictable again.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 07:07:52 AM »
Women, as a whole, will never be fully understood. They are a bit like Chaos Theory in that just when you think you've got them figured, BOOM, unpredictable again.

hahahah....that indeed. they'll take a millionaire's money and then sleep with John doe who couldn't buy her a cup of coffee
Get Big, or Die Trying

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 07:26:01 AM »
Excuse me but what "pill" exactly are you refering to?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 07:26:23 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 07:48:37 AM »
so hanging out in planned parenthood parking lots for hookups = good idea?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 08:48:35 AM »
X2

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 09:09:48 AM »
i believe the study.

my ex gf started to cheat on me one month after starting a new kind of pill, she cheated on me with a 170lbs for 6 feet 2 skinny asshole, with clavicle narrower than philsulina,  i was 275 for the same height at that time.
asstropin

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2012, 09:11:25 AM »
Wow, and here I was encouraging bitches get on the pill. Not anymore