Author Topic: Mayweather: I知 fighting Cotto because Miss PacMan is ducking me  (Read 8551 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Re: Mayweather: I知 fighting Cotto because Miss PacMan is ducking me
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2012, 03:06:28 PM »
Everyone should know that Mayweather and Pacqiao only fight people they know they can beat.  That's why they'll never fight each other. 

You are 100% correct!
Pac and Floyd are 2 cowards afraid to face each other or anyone who has a chance to beat them (Martinez)!
At least Pac was not like that on his way coming up,infact he fought Barrera,Morales and Marquez when they were relevant,instead Floyd has been a cherry picker for his entire career!
Floyd,Pac and Arum are a disgrace for the sport of boxing and are the best thing ever happen to MMA.
As much I don't like MMA and I love boxing I have to admit that nowdays MMA fighters have more balls than any boxer around and they are not afraid to get hurt in the ring when instead boxers nowdays are a bunch of softer business cowards compared to them!
Nowdays in MMA the best fighters always fight each other when in boxing the best fighters always avoid each other!
Boxing is dead just like bodybuilding! :'(

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2012, 03:09:56 PM »
You are 100% correct!
Pac and Floyd are 2 cowards afraid to face each other or anyone who has a chance to beat them (Martinez)!
At least Pac was not like that on his way coming up,infact he fought Barrera,Morales and Marquez when they were relevant,instead Floyd has been a cherry picker for his entire career!
Floyd,Pac and Arum are a disgrace for the sport of boxing and are the best thing ever happen to MMA.
As much I don't like MMA and I love boxing I have to admit that nowdays MMA fighters have more balls than any boxer around and they are not afraid to get hurt in the ring when instead boxers nowdays are a bunch of softer business cowards compared to them!
Nowdays in MMA the best fighters always fight each other when in boxing the best fighters always avoid each other!
Boxing is dead just like bodybuilding! :'(

But the best bodybuilders 'do battle' onstage all of the time!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2012, 03:56:44 PM »
Honestly, since Tyson in his prime boxing has been boring as fuck.

everything just seems so generic these days
I

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 04:11:55 AM »
What's your point Cheftim ?

His Mom left before she could type his reply

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2012, 08:05:45 AM »
Yea, we get it, Benny.....you hate Republicans, white people, and ride on the backs of other black people's successes like you actually accomplished something yourself....

stupid racist fuckstick