Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81725 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #250 on: February 09, 2012, 06:43:57 PM »
To avoid being flamed you have to make sure to exaggerate your doses if you look half decent here. I think theres a sticky somewhere.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #251 on: February 09, 2012, 06:45:52 PM »
To avoid being flamed you have to make sure to exaggerate your doses if you look half decent here. I think theres a sticky somewhere.

you wwill get flamed for that too lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: February 09, 2012, 06:48:29 PM »
you wwill get flamed for that too lol

ahhaha Yeah you're right, you get flamed here no matter what.

I love this place  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #253 on: February 09, 2012, 06:53:14 PM »
ahhaha Yeah you're right, you get flamed here no matter what.

I love this place  ;D
its easier to post your thought,,then turnaround and flame your last post to avoid getting attacked.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 09, 2012, 07:13:48 PM »
its easier to post your thought,,then turnaround and flame your last post to avoid getting attacked.

sounds like you got a good knowledge of getbig combat tactics lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #255 on: February 09, 2012, 07:19:25 PM »
All of you look sooooo good!!  Gorgeous, hunky men.

Now can we shut this "who's the prettier drug addict" thread down?
somebodies jealous..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #256 on: February 09, 2012, 07:34:23 PM »
Like this post for instance...where in the fuck do you get off thinking you're gonna look exactly like someone else if you take X amount of drugs.

exactly ...so if i run Ronnie Coleman's cycle...i should look just like him  ::)

it's pure idiocy, people here think they "know" something they cannot possibly know

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: February 09, 2012, 08:05:38 PM »
exactly ...so if i run Ronnie Coleman's cycle...i should look just like him  ::)

it's pure idiocy, people here think they "know" something they cannot possibly know

They already have their minds made up Groink...its the only way they can feel good about themselves. tbh I did see that pic you posted in the tbombz thread and you appeared to have a top notch upper body.  I know you took a lot of flack for the dose you said to be on, but why not take it as a compliment instead?

I guess its easy for me to say that since I'm not the one being called a liar. Fuck look at slin, doesn't seem to bother him one bit and this guy even got ganged up on by all of team gh15 for that bunk kig scandal at first. Would be nice to show some of these guys that a good physique is attainable or at least maintainable without ridiculous amounts of juice.

I for one could not care what you or anyone else takes. I don't see how it could benefit me other than psychologically somehow....but my goal is to look better, not to feel better about myself for not looking as good someone else.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: February 09, 2012, 08:19:57 PM »
liars like groink depend on their size for status so they can have the leverage to lie

remember the same gh15 who teaches us how to use steroids also told us you're a liar

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #259 on: February 09, 2012, 08:21:36 PM »
Like this post for instance...where in the fuck do you get off thinking you're gonna look exactly like someone else if you take X amount of drugs.
From Gh15.  He says genetics don't mean anything it's all about hgh and the types of aas you can put in your body that will make you a bodybuilder.

If you remember I was one of the first ones to call out SlinPimp and his lies about his dosages.  That fella can't be trusted as I've said before think of the people he's buddies with: BigA, slimeballs from Phil Hernon's forum and so forth.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 09, 2012, 08:22:44 PM »
From Gh15.  He says genetics don't mean anything it's all about hgh and the types of aas you can put in your body that will make you a bodybuilder.

but even he has said he does not recommend the same amount of doses for everyone

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #261 on: February 09, 2012, 08:25:33 PM »
but even he has said he does not recommend the same amount of doses for everyone
It's about working up to it.  Gh15 says he can make anyone into a top bodybuilder.  In gh15 I trust.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #262 on: February 09, 2012, 08:34:38 PM »
It's about working up to it.  Gh15 says he can make anyone into a top bodybuilder.  In gh15 I trust.
no!
he said anybody can get to pro level......
not everybody can be a top bodybuilder.... decent yes, top no..
to be elite, top pro bodybuilder shape and structure DO come into play...
to get to pro level of development... that is ALL DRUGS....
look at paco... terrible frame , horrid shape.... but is a decent pro.... some good placings at decent shows...
these type of bodybuilders are posterboys for all drugs.... however all bodybuilders are all drugs!
even the `pleasing` ones like darram, flex, shawn, labrada, paris, melvin, etc etc all were all drugs!!!

Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: February 09, 2012, 08:38:21 PM »
liars like groink depend on their size for status so they can have the leverage to lie

remember the same gh15 who teaches us how to use steroids also told us you're a liar

I could give a flying fuck what GH15, or anybody else... says...you idiots are comical, you truly are, the way you lap up whatever the guy says like mindless imbeciles. And i respect GH15, i think he's the real deal...but you morons deify him, it's pathetic...thanks for the laughs.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: February 09, 2012, 08:40:35 PM »
deify him? u inject his advice u imbecile, u worship him much more than i, even to the point that u are ashamed of it so u deny it, you are on the gh15 tren+hgh protocol!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #265 on: February 09, 2012, 08:43:14 PM »

not only can i make them top bodybuild i can make them profesional level,, that mean i can take them and put them on the pro level weter they get profesional card or not depend on competition they enter and P O L I T I C S

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: February 09, 2012, 08:46:24 PM »
deify him? u inject his advice u imbecile, u worship him much more than i, even to the point that u are ashamed of it so u deny it, you are on the gh15 tren+hgh protocol!

I am?  how do you KNOW this ?  please explain.

last time i checked..i take 300mg of Tren ace. And yes...I took his advice, what's your point? ...what I don't do is lick his balls 24/7 and pretend to know things i have no clue about...and chime in on every steroid thread like i'm an "expert"...like you for instance  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #267 on: February 09, 2012, 08:54:14 PM »
apply ,, unlike some serious liar filts and fellas who pusposly make money on those poor kids,, groink is not one of them ,,  he dont belong in that heris group,, the group is very long he not belong there,, he keep to himself prety much ,, serious lifter who actualy discuss what he can and not try to sell something for something that its not ,, he knows when someone sell him balonie ,, he is smart fella ,, unlike the filts that i fight against...he is pretty much angel compare to those,, he is not part of the system of filt i fight so much against,, trust me he is not

the filts i talk about are ruining dreams of others ON PURPOSE to make money on those kids backs,, to actualy create dependency on them by generation of lifters,, and to actualy promote miguided information among mases ,, this is big crimes and misdemnors,,groink is not belong in this group ,,the type of filts i talk about push the suplement balonie because they know they wont have money to bring to wifi...new word WIFI = WIFEY,, no money to bring to wifi if suplement is known to be balonie their all livlihood colapse while setting tortured souls free

groink has nothnig to do with my crusaide,, he is very decent fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #268 on: February 09, 2012, 08:57:03 PM »
I am?  how do you KNOW this ?  please explain.

last time i checked..i take 300mg of Tren ace. And yes...I took his advice, what's your point? ...what I don't do is lick his balls 24/7 and pretend to know things i have no clue about...and chime in on every steroid thread like i'm an "expert"...like you for instance  ;)
300 mg tren ace that is about 100mg eod... not to bad a dose....
but groink.... no test???
at your age only tren, wouldn't that result in lack of libido????
i am only 32 and with tren only my libido sucks.... nandrolone same thing.... fucking prolactine sides...

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #269 on: February 09, 2012, 09:00:10 PM »
groink can be an arrogant prick...... and immature dude sometimes.... ;D ;D ;D
but he is one of us.... makes getbig fun!
and he is not selling anything, not promoting anything....
if he wants to lie about his use for whatever reason... let him....
i think he does it to fuck around with people here.... lol...
i mean the man has threads 80 pages long just about him...  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

L.L

« Reply #270 on: February 09, 2012, 09:07:15 PM »
SlinPimp obviously has good ....very good, response to gear, and top shelf genetics.

LOL at the idiots who think 350 mg test, 50 mg winny eod  and 10 ius GH ed  is a "tiny" cycle.  ::)

factor in that he's done multiple heavy cycles previously to attain the size, and i don't see what's so hard to believe

finally , someone undestands...again , i was 215 there , no idea whats  the big deal..the cycle i posted was the one i did to get that look...i had to drop size and weight...some of you will never get it...u keep thinking is all about drugs you got  another thing coming,,this wasnt a  competitive ,pro bodybuilding look..you have to achieve certain look in this type of business...the 1g per week ,bloated look isnt good for fitness, high tren and you will look 50 y.o..u need to have an appealing face and look ..too druggy and u wont sell a single magazine...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: February 09, 2012, 09:07:36 PM »
apply ,, unlike some serious liar filts and fellas who pusposly make money on those poor kids,, groink is not one of them ,,  he dont belong in that heris group,, the group is very long he not belong there,, he keep to himself prety much ,, serious lifter who actualy discuss what he can and not try to sell something for something that its not ,, he knows when someone sell him balonie ,, he is smart fella ,, unlike the filts that i fight against...he is pretty much angel compare to those,, he is not part of the system of filt i fight so much against,, trust me he is not

the filts i talk about are ruining dreams of others ON PURPOSE to make money on those kids backs,, to actualy create dependency on them by generation of lifters,, and to actualy promote miguided information among mases ,, this is big crimes and misdemnors,,groink is not belong in this group ,,the type of filts i talk about push the suplement balonie because they know they wont have money to bring to wifi...new word WIFI = WIFEY,, no money to bring to wifi if suplement is known to be balonie their all livlihood colapse while setting tortured souls free

groink has nothnig to do with my crusaide,, he is very decent fella

gh15 approved

Thanks for that GH15, for real

L.L

« Reply #272 on: February 09, 2012, 09:13:53 PM »
From Gh15.  He says genetics don't mean anything it's all about hgh and the types of aas you can put in your body that will make you a bodybuilder.

If you remember I was one of the first ones to call out SlinPimp and his lies about his dosages.  That fella can't be trusted as I've said before think of the people he's buddies with: BigA, slimeballs from Phil Hernon's forum and so forth.

lol..youre a lost and confused soul,,i pitty you...youre living a lie ,you deserve your fucked up life , full of insecurities and tiny physique...cheers

whether you think i can be trusted or not i coul careless..all i know is because of me  posting the truth about the mcuh hyped piece of shit Kigs a lot of bros saved a lot of money ..and that my friend makes me feel good regarless of your pathetic ass could think

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #273 on: February 09, 2012, 09:29:45 PM »
i personaly know what sagi kalv take to be where he got to ,, 205lb 5'8 and a half,, fitness model,, i will also put those cycles ,, which ofcourse are non  stop 24/7 hormones on the webpage,,

i will create for you somethign never seen before on facre of planet earth and it is the look you want! and the hormones you need ,,includin gdoses everything legitimacy ,, soruces who are approved,, it will take time ofcourse but when im done on this  planet you wil finaly understand that the food has pretty much NOTHING to do with it ! you can take anadrola 100 mg eat 1000 calories that day ,, fewl lik eshit,, wake up next day and look BETTR BIGGER LEANER AND TIGHTER!,,this is what you will understad when im done on this planet,,and you will understand the mechanizm of everything ,, i will personaly will discuss with van b a special position on website i only want him ,, a lot to come

if being 260 lb 7% 5'9 was a mater of food mainly....you woudnt see all of us walking around with containers of dry chiken and brokly ,,

d r u g s ! THE RIGHT DRUGS,, there is a rule in bodybuild and it is

TIMING + SPECIFIC LEGIT PRODUCT + SUITABLE DOSE  = LINEAR GROWTH

it may take time to see but you will see your skin shrink wrap into your muscle ,, it will come ....it may take little longer it may take you little failed experiemental stage when you use hgh and too muh testosterona insted of hgh and anadrola whiel cycling testosterona....but it will! come ,, and when it come you will all think about gh15 and smile

gh15 approved

fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: February 09, 2012, 09:36:24 PM »
i didnt say groink was the on the level of the people u mentioned

you know i understand groink pretty well, i like him actually, but he is another guy link slin who lies his fucking ass off and does not help anybody, he will tell you his arm routine lol like that matters, but he wont actually help u aka he wont tell u what drugs he really takes, he will look at you in the eye and say xxx mg of aaa drug, u say to him but i already take that dose

he will shrug

he will wink

he will say sorry kid